Buff forsaken passive skill

nabnecro

Hamstring > counterstrike how will you evade it? :[

Casters can evade it but not melee. Sometimes I just gouge and stealth, bd uses cs > waste, but when bd ham and cs it deals 600 4x like wtf -.-

Counter is evadable, ham does like 150-200, your poison does 250-450, the knife skills are for casters when elusive is off, anti kiter/runner

Wait what? Ham does 150? Maybe you've been fighting +1 bds, check high amplified ones and see how nasty ham can get.

Hamstring > counterstrike how will you evade it? :[

Casters can evade it but not melee. Sometimes I just gouge and stealth, bd uses cs > waste, but when bd ham and cs it deals 600 4x like wtf -.-

Barbs stun then run while counter is on

Dks can even fk bd before he uses counter, if not just stun

Pally, I don't have to say anything

Correct mme if I'm wrong, most ppl doo 400-600. Nowadays so shield isn't a problem

Wait what? Ham does 150? Maybe you've been fighting +1 bds, check high amplified ones and see how nasty ham can get.

Yeah right, nowadays around 300 is poop, do you really think 3 250-350 hits with or without crits matter? You probs live in the past, ppl do shitloads of dmg now

Give forsaken a cd buff.

I don't like insulting ppl so I'll say it in a peaceful way, you're not that smart, locks, dks and necros will shit on every class due to that

Hamatring deals 3 times ~180 damage for me, making it 540 damage. So yeah, hamstring is kinda op:) but poison is... equal. It deals over 700 damage (to me), with critical hits it can reach over 1k damage.

Yeah right, nowadays around 300 is poop, do you really think 3 250-350 hits with or without crits matter? You probs live in the past, ppl do shitloads of dmg now

It matters for sure

Hamatring deals 3 times ~180 damage for me, making it 540 damage. So yeah, hamstring is kinda op:) but poison is... equal. It deals over 700 damage (to me), with critical hits it can reach over 1k damage.

Please note that poison is an expert skill while hamstring is just a normal skill, experts are "supposed" to be better than normal ones.

Flash strike > sonic boom, ex skills aren't meant to be better

So lets see

Skrillex = +10 = 1055 phys dmg = 340

Normal decent amped rogues do 340+ with poison, and not every single bd is +10, so I'd say a 150-250 for normal ppl, neah, still rogue can overcome BDs, tell me when tf did bd get more DPS than rogue when they have less dmg shit

So lets see

Normal decent amped rogues do 340+ with poison, and not every single bd is +10, so I'd say a 150-250 for normal ppl, neah, still rogue can overcome BDs, tell me when tf did bd get more DPS than rogue when they have less dmg shit

340 on 0 defense maybe, oh and bds do more damage than rogues, that's a fact, keep denying it, won't change anything, don't want to explain the obvious.

Btw, this is going off topic, don't want mods to be on my ass so I'm done here.

340 on 0 defense maybe, oh and bds do more damage than rogues, that's a fact, keep denying it, won't change anything, don't want to explain the obvious.

Btw, this is going off topic, don't want mods to be on my ass so I'm done here.

Evidence? That 4% isn't much for 70% of the bds, only for +10, aka like 10% or something lets see

Flash strike = Merciless strike

Parry

Ham > Gouge

Sap

Rush

Sonic boom

Counter (EVADABLE) > Both knife throws (though you can use it against kiters/runners)

Enlightenment = Extermination

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Edited by Phalanx

So lets see

His damage is 810-820 about

I saw him with 1055, oh sh** I HATE YOU SKRILLEX, all card users deserve a ban :[

Evidence? That 4% isn't much for 70% of the bds, only for +10, aka like 10% or something lets see

Flash strike = Merciless strike

Parry

Ham > Gouge

Sap

Rush

Sonic boom

Counter (EVADABLE) > Both knife throws (though you can use it against kiters/runners)

Enlightenment = Extermination

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

4% is giving more damage than level 20 craft rings, it is too much :[ Bd has higher DPS lol. My poison is 4/4 360 damage, plus it's not smart to compare poison with hamstring, hamstring isn't expert skill but it is still better than poison.

I saw him with 1055, oh sh** I HATE YOU SKRILLEX, all card users deserve a ban :[

1055 when ? i am not card user 

4% is giving more damage than level 20 craft rings, it is too much :[ Bd has higher DPS lol. My poison is 4/4 360 damage, plus it's not smart to compare poison with hamstring, hamstring isn't expert skill but it is still better than poison.

Hamstring is best skill of bladedacer :3 but poison can do more than 3 hits as an expert 

I meant the dmg tick, not the bind, wtf are you sick, ham > all skills of rogue :3

I wanna see a rogue with ham :3

Edited by Phalanx

Why do necros have mental pit anyways, they should get another poisonous skill, #Necros4Buff

Idiot, I've never said that elves have more advantages, do you rly think they have more advantages due to 2 classes? You're not so smart

I remember eating up a lvl 22 DK with full ex skills when I was using nub armor at lvl 18... Cyber why did you lose to my nub druid in the arena :c I really hate winning

I still eat up necros with or without mental pit, they need a control skill to strive

Edited by Phalanx

That was the point smart specimen.

Before you say any class can take down a bd try using em.

You probably have no rights to judge considering you're just probably another weakling.

Learn sarcasm.

Go lose to noobs please, we don't like wasting our time with douchebags like you, and yes any class can take down bd smart***

Hmm, you insulted me, so I gotta reply with something insult-ish

Like you? Nope

Hmm, you insulted me, so I gotta reply with something insult-ish

Like you? Nope

Cant wait until you're banned, hopefully permanently.

Stop commenting on everything, this post is about a necro passive skill. If you have a bone to pick, use private message.

So done with you, 27 posts today, really?

Cant wait until you're banned, hopefully permanently.

Stop commenting on everything, this post is about a necro passive skill. If you have a bone to pick, use private message.

So done with you, 27 posts today, really?

I've heard this alot, too bad nobody listens to pr***s, I'll leave the rest for mods