Events: Reduce number of monsters, HP and power for monsters.

Jack

Can Level 3 guild do Grotto and Ship. Reduce monster, hp and power for grotto, ship and ayvondil events.  Reduce all incoming damage from monsters, and also number of monsters in any Ayvondil events for Level 3 guild.

Thank you.

We are still speaking of end game content. Designed specifically for players who are at a certain level. In fact, it is not hard once you upgrade your stats / guild as it used to be. I understand that everybody should access the event, but it would be more appropriate to upgrade your guild (if you think that it's a guild problem) rather than decreasing the mob's power. 

The biggest difference maker in aos specifically is actually the t5 talents. If you get some of the defensive ones and you actually have decent gear then you dont need to worry about dying in 2 hits anymore usually. 'Survivability' talents reduce critical damage by a lot for example so those ranger ghosts wont crit you for 3ks anymore.

i do understand people should be able to access all the content in the game but the big role of the event outcome is who comes in to do it and how you handle it, i belive that if you handle well enough the ship event it is possible with 20 (or 15 if really coordinated) players  with good lvl28/32 gear, it comes down to how you handle both the ghosts and the rest, the key part of it to always have a party on each area you need to take down the ghosts and so you want some people able to deal huge AOE damage (as example chieftan or necro's faithfull connection for legion, and mage with a little help from rangers for sentinels; there still many other ways to tackle down groups of enemies, but make sure there always is a single strong tank to take them even at chunks at a time, the layout for the final stage can easly be 10-10 on the sides for then charge up top if you got 20 players running it. i think its mostly due because high level guilds can mostly brute force it with an army of 50+ players charging in that makes guilds with less active players unable to do it, but take note that the first stage has a 40minutes time, wich makes it even doable in 5 players with some patience

ps. just be aware that its still endgame content, you want to have evryone ready for it especially if you're not with an full on army of players