A few aspects of Warspear Online that make you reconsider

Mooh

Hey there. 

So I've  been playing warspear online for 9years now and it always had a great influence on my life, which I am honestly grateful for. 

However, recent developments bring up the question whether or not i should keep playing the game and i'd like to share some opinions with you to make you reconsider 

For instance we have the factor of money. Warspear is a very nice game when it comes to potential for competition and it is also a game that grants  you heavy advantages when you use real money to get better in the game itself. 
However, to maintain a certain standard, some people have to pay massive amounts of said money (if they dont use VPN methods to gain discounts by paying in countries with cheaper miracle coins. Doing so is strictly forbidden so if you're hearing this for the first time, don't get any wrong ideas). 

I myself have invested a lot of money in the game in the past two years and to stay in the higher leagues where books and mermen armors hide, I'd need to keep investing alot.

I know that there are people that did not spend a single penny on the game and still managed to build decent (not overwhelming, just decent) characters to take part in the competition, but their success is based on either hours of questing every day or luck in dungeons, which, in most cases, also require hours of time.

Of course the time factor itself also presents an issue: To play in an active and somewhat alive guild (and community) you have to invest alot of time, every day. 

As a person that participates in our non digital society, i barely find time to play Warspear Online as frequently as some of the people that spend the majority of their time online.

On top of that comes the social factor. 

For some sad reasons, the ingame community has become very toxic. 

Many of the great friends I've made over the years either left the game or became toxic keyboard warriors that seem to play the game only to satisfy an unhealthy urge to get revenge for minor inconveniences. 

Of course not everyone is like that but since the strongest communities within the game are filled with people that show this particular behavior, the whole community is kind of intoxicated.

Many people in the game show a low (or double) moral standard and seem to excuse their rude and toxic behavior by complaining about their "enemies" doing the same thing. 

Upon being called out on their behavior (or asked to please behave nicer), some of them start rumors and shittalks about people that honestly just want to play in peace.

This has happened to many calm or friendly players  that got genuinely annoyed  by the daily drama in world and area chats, on both elf and mc side. 

Since the game is a competition you could argue that this behavior might naturally occur and I would have to agree with you. However, if you're a person that wants to maintain a certain quality and don't witness your own moral downfall (I am sorry to phrase this so dramatically), I strongly advise you to keep a healthy distance from the community of EU-Emerald. 

Another negative aspect of the community of EU-Emerald is that most of them seem to live in the game. That's nothing bad in general but the strong connection they have to the game intensifies their perspective on things that happen within the game. They don't see it as  game anymore and take it and things that happen within it way too serious. 

That causes their development as people to be slowed down or certain parts of it cut off.  Of course it could also be that many people that play Warspear Online have a perfectly fine real life but take their toxic energy and leave it in the game- either way it presents a reason to quit WS. 

On top of THAT, many people in the game cheat their way to victory. Account sharing is forbidden, yet many people do it and many even expect me to share my accounts with them to win their enemies in arena or go have fun  or spam dungeons to win weekly ratings.

If you enjoy fairplay- don't even bother trying in this particular server (EU Emerald)

Apart from these ingame factors  there is another question I keep asking myself and I hope for some answers in here:

With the current crisis in eastern europe and russia- is there a chance that, for whatever reasons- the game will eventually shut down?

I don't want to keep investing in something that will go down anyway and any answer from people that are educated on the matter would be amazing

Please note that these are my honest and personal opinions. I don't claim to have an objective knowledge or opinion on the matter- its subjective and if you feel different about the things i said, i respect that.

I also genuinely want to apologise for this comment sounding like a rant- it partially was. Playing the game becomes a lot harder for many of us because we see more and more of our friends either leave or become toxic and we get bothered and included in drama even if we try not to. i myself have a harder and harder time staying positive and neutral and non toxic in this environment 🦁

I hope this comment will create a discussion that makes some people reconsider their future decisions, whether  regarding playing  the game or behaving in it

Have a good Day❤️

Belior

Edited by Mooh

Finally someone spoke about it 🙏, this game and especially this server is genuine concern. Many of us have our personal life and we try to find some fun by playing this game ( which helps us connect with our friends, that's the only reason we are still playing this game🗿) but day by day toxicity and the culture of the game is getting worse due to the competition and more likely the hate among the players which they take it to their personal life. And it somewhat affects other players in the game and our way of approaching the environment of the game. Honestly there's no cure for toxic players , let's hope for the best in future ❤️

6 hours ago, Mooh said:

Hey there. 

So I've  been playing warspear online for 9years now and it always had a great influence on my life, which I am honestly grateful for. 

However, recent developments bring up the question whether or not i should keep playing the game and i'd like to share some opinions with you to make you reconsider 

For instance we have the factor of money. Warspear is a very nice game when it comes to potential for competition and it is also a game that grants  you heavy advantages when you use real money to get better in the game itself. 
However, to maintain a certain standard, some people have to pay massive amounts of said money (if they dont use VPN methods to gain discounts by paying in countries with cheaper miracle coins. Doing so is strictly forbidden so if you're hearing this for the first time, don't get any wrong ideas). 

I myself have invested a lot of money in the game in the past two years and to stay in the higher leagues where books and mermen armors hide, I'd need to keep investing alot.

I know that there are people that did not spend a single penny on the game and still managed to build decent (not overwhelming, just decent) characters to take part in the competition, but their success is based on either hours of questing every day or luck in dungeons, which, in most cases, also require hours of time.

Of course the time factor itself also presents an issue: To play in an active and somewhat alive guild (and community) you have to invest alot of time, every day. 

As a person that participates in our non digital society, i barely find time to play Warspear Online as frequently as some of the people that spend the majority of their time online.

Many of the great friends I've made over the years either left the game or became toxic keyboard warriors that seem to play the game only to satisfy an unhealthy urge to get revenge for minor inconveniences. 

Of course not everyone is like that but since the strongest communities within the game are filled with people that show this particular behavior, the whole community is kind of intoxicated.

Many people in the game show a low (or double) moral standard and seem to excuse their rude and toxic behavior by complaining about their "enemies" doing the same thing. 

Upon being called out on their behavior (or asked to please behave nicer), some of them start rumors and shittalks about people that honestly just want to play in peace.

This has happened to many calm or friendly players  that got genuinely annoyed  by the daily drama in world and area chats, on both elf and mc side. 

Since the game is a competition you could argue that this behavior might naturally occur and I would have to agree with you. However, if you're a person that wants to maintain a certain quality and don't witness your own moral downfall (I am sorry to phrase this so dramatically), I strongly advise you to keep a healthy distance from the community of EU-Emerald. 

Another negative aspect of the community of EU-Emerald is that most of them seem to live in the game. That's nothing bad in general but the strong connection they have to the game intensifies their perspective on things that happen within the game. They don't see it as  game anymore and take it and things that happen within it way too serious. 

That causes their development as people to be slowed down or certain parts of it cut off.  Of course it could also be that many people that play Warspear Online have a perfectly fine real life but take their toxic energy and leave it in the game- either way it presents a reason to quit WS. 

On top of THAT, many people in the game cheat their way to victory. Account sharing is forbidden, yet many people do it and many even expect me to share my accounts with them to win their enemies in arena or go have fun  or spam dungeons to win weekly ratings.

If you enjoy fairplay- don't even bother trying in this particular server (EU Emerald)

Apart from these ingame factors  there is another question I keep asking myself and I hope for some answers in here:

With the current crisis in eastern europe and russia- is there a chance that, for whatever reasons- the game will eventually shut down?

I don't want to keep investing in something that will go down anyway and any answer from people that are educated on the matter would be amazing

Please note that these are my honest and personal opinions. I don't claim to have an objective knowledge or opinion on the matter- its subjective and if you feel different about the things i said, i respect that.

I also genuinely want to apologise for this comment sounding like a rant- it partially was. Playing the game becomes a lot harder for many of us because we see more and more of our friends either leave or become toxic and we get bothered and included in drama even if we try not to. i myself have a harder and harder time staying positive and neutral and non toxic in this environment 🦁

I hope this comment will create a discussion that makes some people reconsider their future decisions, whether  regarding playing  the game or behaving in it

Have a good Day❤️

Belior

belior you trying to be nice with everyone.You have a cool and kind personality  but it wont work i remember you asked me to calm myself arguing with enemies sometimes but well it never worked I dont hate no one here or in any game even irl tho and I dont really care what people think \ talk about me irl especially in  a 2d game.

. its just so childish if some players leaving game for just words which always exists and is said .

I used to say a lot of ridiculous things and many people reported me because of this. While my intention was to joke and make others laugh But many misunderstood and caused misunderstanding.

just take it easy cute belior

On 10/19/2022 at 6:01 PM, Hossein said:

belior you trying to be nice with everyone.You have a cool and kind personality  but it wont work i remember you asked me to calm myself arguing with enemies sometimes but well it never worked I dont hate no one here or in any game even irl tho and I dont really care what people think \ talk about me irl especially in  a 2d game.

. its just so childish if some players leaving game for just words which always exists and is said .

I used to say a lot of ridiculous things and many people reported me because of this. While my intention was to joke and make others laugh But many misunderstood and caused misunderstanding.

just take it easy cute belior

Thx for saying that

Its true that many people say things in the heat of battle or a discussion but the dimensions are ridiculous and i really hope that some people calm down🦈

It may be motivating for some but if many leave because of it thats kinda sad.

Someone beat me to my post lol. Every server has it's share of drama, not just EU btw.

Eventually you reach a point in life where you outgrow warspear. It's not like other games where you can get a quick 30 mins session in to unwind. It's extreme mindless grinding to achieve a small result.

It's why I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone I know. It's better to post this on playstore reviews actually.

Edited by TheCaster

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 6:14 AM, TheCaster said:

Eventually you reach a point in life where you outgrow warspear. It's not like other games where you can get a quick 30 mins session in to unwind. It's extreme mindless grinding to achieve a small result.

It's why I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone I know.

honestly same

with the difference that now i play different games with immense dosage of grind....

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 12:49 PM, Mooh said:

Hey there. 

Have a good Day❤️

Belior

Honestly this is mostly devs fault, lack of content, lack of changes and overall balance, sadly pretty much most of the nice players left due to there is nothing to do and mostly cuz this game fells more like second job than fun game.

Also the game itself promote toxicity all raid boss wars, territory wars is about who will throw there wallet in to the game for the win ofc people start to become toxic winers mock losers, losers insult winers and even good players join the toxic war cuz they cant take it anymore, still if you see some good person join the trash talk doesn't mean he become toxic, its peobley he got bad day or just his nerves give up.

And last i don't think is okey to live in this game, we live to play not play to live, and last if you feel the game doesn't bring you fun just take break for few days/mounts.

On 12/7/2022 at 3:31 PM, coldravens said:

Honestly this is mostly devs fault, lack of content, lack of changes and overall balance, sadly pretty much most of the nice players left due to there is nothing to do and mostly cuz this game fells more like second job than fun game.

Also the game itself promote toxicity all raid boss wars, territory wars is about who will throw there wallet in to the game for the win ofc people start to become toxic winers mock losers, losers insult winers and even good players join the toxic war cuz they cant take it anymore, still if you see some good person join the trash talk doesn't mean he become toxic, its peobley he got bad day or just his nerves give up.

And last i don't think is okey to live in this game, we live to play not play to live, and last if you feel the game doesn't bring you fun just take break for few days/mounts.

Thank you very very very much for that❤️