Kuzmitch or Snorlax PLEASE READ!

strygwyr9

I think we need another MOD, cause now many people are spamming, I see it EVERYWHERE! And since Smurf rarely on and Devs don't really care bout International Forum. I think we need a more active Mod and should be responsible and not childish

i wouldn't mind deleting all this crap, online here most of the time while playing warspear anyway, which is at the time when most russian mods are sleeping and these spammers can spam in peace as nobody on to stop it.

best anti-spam is an active mod community..

i wouldn't mind deleting all this crap, online here most of the time while playing warspear anyway, which is at the time when most russian mods are sleeping and these spammers can spam in peace as nobody on to stop it.

best anti-spam is an active mod community..

Yes, I vote for u as spam deleter/mod...   

And Merc, thnx for making the topic. Hopefully it will lead somewhere. 

I vote for Sulla even though he is a noob that spams allot and non stop talks about Marcin, I hope he will delete his own spam too  :lol:

Hopefully Devs actually read this and take action, otherwise everything will be spammed by gay shit  :facepalm:

Well, when I'm on Sulla's off, when Sulla's on it's 1am here  :wacko: :wacko:  I think South East Asia good time zone, well who knows maybe Smurf is online 24/7 on Hidden mode  :shok: anyways if we need 2nd Mod, I vote for Daniloo! xdddddddd

lol if that happens no elf topic will be there...only topic like as stupid like imbalance of astral or overpower elf or  ranger blessing will be on forum..

STRONGLY DISAGREE....

1. what would i have to gain from deleting those topics, except being un-modded the second a admin sees in the logs they were mass deleted for no reason?

2. creating topics with feedback about my opinion of class balance, and astral balance, is allowed on this forum, its actually providing feedback, if you have problem with it, do not reply on the topic, or counter argue, instead of posting insults on such topics, which you do often "crybaby" and other childish words, already other mods have banned your old account for doing this.

ultimately it is down to kuzmitch to decide if there is any need for an international moderator, since smurfer is busy alot, he cannot mass delete the spam / offtopic as often now.

sulla is an experienced player and strong and know much about this game...more then the most other players...so sulla for mod could a bood problem BUT the problem is sulla is mc and not elf so in some points he cant be neutral... and i think mod should be neutral  :unknw:

This is not the " let's vote for Sulla for mod topic " if you have complaints keep your mouth shut and just give a suggestion for Mod it isn't that hard  :wacko: :facepalm:

@Alonso  I think u are wrong. Sulla would never use a position as mod to his/mc's advantage in deletings post that isnt actually spam. That's just silly to say.

Some veterans (and of course newbies too) do not see everything in life as a war between elfs and humans. Just want to be able to enjoy the game and to use a clean useful forum. Therefor it's possible for some ppl to have an unbiased view on things as for example moderator in this forum.

I'm sure there are "elfs" that qualify for the job as moderator equally good as Sulla. and to find someone that don't play the game... :nea:

I dont care who or what is mod as long as the forum stays clean.

And to be fair to the complaining elves... What about Merc as mod too?

As u say u are on different times than Sulla...

And no, it's not "vote for Sulla for mod" topic. But he would be a good candidate.

sulla is an experienced player and strong and know much about this game...more then the most other players...so sulla for mod could a bood problem BUT the problem is sulla is mc and not elf so in some points he cant be neutral... and i think mod should be neutral  :unknw:

thanx.

but moderator of forum, has no affect ingame on balance for any side, or in development, so playing one side, wont affect how well somebody deletes spams / offtopic, which i want to do, because every time i check this forum while playing, its annoying how easily can clean it up when the spammers begin, but no mod on...

this has nothing to do with FB or MC.

I think we need another MOD, cause now many people are spamming, I see it EVERYWHERE! And since Smurf rarely on and Devs don't really care bout International Forum. I think we need a more active Mod and should be responsible and not childish

Agreed  :facepalm:

u should better read all coments..i only see this topic as let's vote for Sulla for mod topic ...

This is not the " let's vote for Sulla for mod topic " if you have complaints keep your mouth shut and just give a suggestion for Mod it isn't that hard  :wacko: :facepalm:

i still think u will be  biased..i would better have somene from russian comunity who knows english to manage us...not a player from ingame

1. what would i have to gain from deleting those topics, except being un-modded the second a admin sees in the logs they were mass deleted for no reason?

2. creating topics with feedback about my opinion of class balance, and astral balance, is allowed on this forum, its actually providing feedback, if you have problem with it, do not reply on the topic, or counter argue, instead of posting insults on such topics, which you do often "crybaby" and other childish words, already other mods have banned your old account for doing this.

ultimately it is down to kuzmitch to decide if there is any need for an international moderator, since smurfer is busy alot, he cannot mass delete the spam / offtopic as often now.

ayway thats what i fell...i m giving my views like you guys are...so dont get urself pissed off :crazy:

u should better read all coments..i only see this topic as let's vote for Sulla for mod topic

well someone suggested him for mod then we vote for him too, so stop spamming now, we are voting here not talking about how Sulla would be as a mod  :facepalm:

Hi all,

We had a kind of a bad experience making players as moderators. Some of them used it as advantage against other players in in game, you can find a topic on this forum for example when moderator banned player just for in-game conflict. That is the thing we do not want to see here.

K.

Hi all,

We had a kind of a bad experience making players as moderators. Some of them used it as advantage against other players in in game, you can find a topic on this forum for example when moderator banned player just for in-game conflict. That is the thing we do not want to see here.

K.

So please add english speaking and active moderator then :)

Hi all,

K.

well, you can always accept a bribe,  PIZZA maybe?

Hi all,

K.

too bad sulla would have been a good mod.

Sulla won't ban people for no reason... There are probably a reason a mod have to write when banning someone? If Sulla bans people for no reason, unMod him again  ;D

Yeah, we don't need anyone to delete off topics & spam, genius, I agree  :facepalm:  Mods don't need to have " ban " option, just delete off topics & spams and they should give a reason so Devs know if Mod delete non-off topic because he don't like the guy, then un-mod

Yeah, we don't need anyone to delete off topics & spam, genius, I agree  :facepalm:  Mods don't need to have " ban " option, just delete off topics & spams and they should give a reason so Devs know if Mod delete non-off topic because he don't like the guy, then un-mod

They check all moderators allready

There are probably a reason a mod have to write when banning someone?

yup, the guy who banned for no reason was a Polish guy "inferius" he wasn't voted or recommended to be mod, he just asked for it and got it, then got bored of the game and banned "sinscale" another polish player who he had a problem with, gave reason = a Polish insult.

so got un-moded fast

smurf hasn't done anything like this, and it's so easy to just un-mod someone if he bans for no reason doesn't really achieve anything  doing so, many forum's have active mods to prevent spam,

Everyone complained about Mioco because he deleted topics i miss him..

She's a woman  :)

after this i don't know what to say  ;D

Hi all,

K.

noob sulla make good mod. Sulla mod at difrent game me play many ages ago he make good mod experience he has

@Alonso

If not a dedicated player as mod, then who? How do u find someone that will show the least interest in the forum that dont play the game. They would have to hire someone for the job and we have to pay more to play...  :(

And as Merc says, a player mod don't need to have the right to ban ppl.. just clean up the spam...