This is BS

IceKiller

I just bought my friend lv 17 bd gloves and I wanted to surprise him and I amped it to +1 and I fcking lost it?! On +1?! REALLY WarSpear?! This is total BS I wasted 55k on it!!!

I'm really considering quitting, because 55k is not easy to make in this new version of WS :facepalm:  And I'm not some rich guy buying mcoins to get gold or buy items, I actually earn the gold myself  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yea, I think this whole amp system is kinda stupid. In a game like this it must be better to have many ppl buying a few mcoins here and there. Not for a few ppl to buy lots of mcoins... When enough ppl have lost their weapons/armours, WS will have only a few rich ppl playing this game. Sounds fun... And when they get tired they will have noone playing it.  :crazy:

I just bought my friend lv 17 bd gloves and I wanted to surprise him and I amped it to +1 and I fcking lost it?! On +1?! REALLY WarSpear?! This is total BS I wasted 55k on it!!!

I think the higher the item lv. the lower the chance of sucsess amp  :unknw:

I think the higher the item lv. the lower the chance of sucsess amp  :unknw:

Ok that might be, but from 0 to +1 is a little harsh don't you think? Lv 15 items spoiled from +3... I am a full lv 17 gear druid (except staff) and I got all my items to +2 without any failures or loses... Now I lost it amping it to +1... I'm sorry but that is unacceptable :facepalm:

I would say HAHA :rofl: , but I cant. Thats is ridilous, there is no way that should have happen. First level always works. Sorry about your loss bro :( . Firstborn still SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :dirol:

I would say HAHA :rofl: , but I cant. Thats is ridilous, there is no way that should have happen. First level always works. Sorry about your loss bro :( . Firstborn still SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :dirol:

Waaa  :shok: :shok: never walk alone . i am gonna kill you and you will see that who is  sucks  :lol: :lol: 

Yea mc don't want none. Running and hiding waiting for ur MC friend to help is weakkkk.. I havnt spent more than 10$. On this game and yet still get high lvling mc to run  :facepalm:  All ya do is run and hide  >:D if i havnt killed u yet don't worry it'll happen without the use of MC coin amping .. I do find it ridiculous that someone over night who spends 20$ or more SOMEHOW makes that person good? All it proves is ur good at falling into the trap of a sore loser. I havnt seen 1 person besides a druid that impresses me. On another game i play U ACTUALLY need skill to become beast. U cant pay ur way to the top

Waaa  :shok: :shok: never walk alone . i am gonna kill you and you will see that who is  sucks  :lol: :lol:

Hey juniour I walk alone ALL the time. You wants some :aggressive: come get some :tease: . I'll wipe the floor with you son :rofl:

Remember it does say low chance to spoil.

first time amp when use on 13bow lost on try for +3 so I know your pain

Yes but isn't it too weird to loose it at +1, you lost it at +3 so thats a bit normal without Sign.

the solution bro is to farm haha im poor but i make my char good ;D 8)

I dont think farming will solve the problem with losing things amping to +1    ;)

They should really change the amping system, it sux...

the solution bro is to farm haha im poor but i make my char good ;D 8)

That is not always the best choice... We farmed at Echidna since Friday (5 days now)... I was approximately 23 hours online and only farming... My whole party got nothing... The bosses further in the maze has such low drop rate  :cray: It's almost not worth it

OMG, Now I'm scared to amplify my sword to +1 :facepalm:

i lost one well blade in +2  ::) and belt pilgrim in +1 .............. have other new  :facepalm:

Yea mc don't want none. Running and hiding waiting for ur MC friend to help is weakkkk.. I havnt spent more than 10$. On this game and yet still get high lvling mc to run  :facepalm:  All ya do is run and hide  >:D if i havnt killed u yet don't worry it'll happen without the use of MC coin amping .. I do find it ridiculous that someone over night who spends 20$ or more SOMEHOW makes that person good? All it proves is ur good at falling into the trap of a sore loser. I havnt seen 1 person besides a druid that impresses me. On another game i play U ACTUALLY need skill to become beast. U cant pay ur way to the top

lol i can't believe youre this big a douche, you didn't work your way to the top, you came up off tannex, he generously gave you mcoin items, gave you gear, even edge has given you things. so of course you haven't spent anything, youre a leech. maybe try doing things yourself one time and not having others pay your way before you talk shit about how great you are.

LOL yea Defy, you were given alot of stuff to help you become viable for the Eisha gang.  But what else would you expect from ungrateful kids like yourself, other than lies.

:facepalm: seriously ya wana act like kids and think i owe anyone ? u help someone cus u want to NOT because u expect something in return. And as far as Sissy gang. Ya dont know anything. I became friends with them. Broke away from "yalls" lil gang. Once I did tannex u didn't even talk to me after edge argument, and u think i owe a cheater like u ? No ty. Fyi I bought MC coins and been doing my own thing so stay out of my bizz and who I hang with. How am I a leech wen I gave Sissy 2 druid echinda drops ? I give cus I want to NOT cus I expect to get something back. Learn alil about helping not demanding :drinks: That's all Ima say . \m/

you know, i don't believe either one of us said you owe anyone anything. pretty sure what i said is stop running your mouth like youre some kind of big shot who hasn't spent anything on a game when you got everything given to you coming up. maybe study up on some reading comprehension skills before replying to someones post.

we acting like kids? lol lets see your post before this again ---

how many mature people you know that talk like this?

Its called healthy competition :facepalm: So mind ur business and stop stalkin me and my posts.  :clapping: dont play project inf cus you sure wouldnt like the competition  :rofl: I'm happy I have np with my friends ^.^ that's all that matters to me :drinks: cheers

• 1 month later...

:bomb: :facepalm: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:  i wasted all my C.C. gear today waiting for boss spawn vcut was there i got the armor to 7 helm to 6 gloves to 5 then shatter  :shout: :shout: :shout:  u dont lways need signs  :bomb: