Great War Reward Bug

Lazylion

Hey, we just had a Great War on Eu-emerald with 3 day buffs. Mc side killed the flag and won by 3-1 to mc side. But somehow both sides got 3 stars and buffs. Please fix since it can affect events, gvg and castle on sunday unfairly. Thanks in advance <3 @Holmes@Nolan@LeeLoo

107839424_Skrmbild(76).png

1948418050_Skrmbild(77).png

Edited by Lazylion

Excuse me🦁

I and the other MCs worked really hard to get these 3 stars for the arena spam (because elves usually get them and dominate ranks with em)  and we really earned that victory, so why the duck (excuse the language but everyone in game is asking themselves) do elves keep that buff 🥸

Its already hard enough against palas and druids or palas and templars in arena, you dont need to make it even harder ;D 
pls dont misjudge that emote , I, and everyone else, is pissed. As hell🦁 

I know gm won't give mcs a warbuff in return to even it out and even so it wouldn't be useful cuz this one is 3 days and the next war buff will be 1 day 

So I am wondering in a way that tries to stay optimistic: how will mcs get even in this situation? 🐍 

looking forward to your answers, cyuu

Edited by Mooh

I've fowarded this issue yesterday and I a little after I was told this has been fixed. :happy01:

Thanks for reporting, guys! :thanks:

@Nolan @Holmes@LeeLoothis issue has still not been fixed on Eu-Emerald, right as i write this a mc guild is defending a castle vs a elf guild who isnt suppose to have war buffs. Pretty unfair. These Mc who won war spent alot on life scrolls to kill the flags.

Edited by Lazylion

• Developer

Hello there!

Unfortunately, setting awards in the battle configuration an error occurred, so on many servers, awards were received in this way. We apologize for the inconvenience :vp-sigh:

18 hours ago, Holmes said:

Hello there!

Unfortunately, setting awards in the battle configuration an error occurred, so on many servers, awards were received in this way. We apologize for the inconvenience :vp-sigh:

It pretty much ruined alot for ppl that set goals for this time 🦁

Its very hard to win 5x5 fights agains paladin druid combos and we  really fought to get the warbuff to make our chances better, but since they got one too, it became alot harder to get all the wins we need🧛🏼 

I really hope this never happens again, since for some reason its always the ones that dont deserve it that profit from bugs.

I might remind you all of the mcoinshop bug last year. 

We have seen footage of several players loading themselves up with hundreds and thousands pf sets of signs and stam while  many many ppl were reluctant to abuse it (even tho we surely all wanted to)

And they got rewarded🦁 because of an error that occurs on dev side

(well it changed when suddenly ppl got perma banned after abusing battle pass bugs, which is nowhere near as bad as abusing the mcoinshop bug to gain items worth literally millions of coins basically for free even tho It was completely OBVIOUS that it was an abuse. I think i should make thid an extra thread)

Its upsetting that we worked so hard for nothing🦁 

I really hope you fond the source  of this error and  fix it soon

On 3/27/2022 at 5:06 AM, Mooh said:

Excuse me🦁

I and the other MCs worked really hard to get these 3 stars for the arena spam (because elves usually get them and dominate ranks with em)  and we really earned that victory, so why the duck (excuse the language but everyone in game is asking themselves) do elves keep that buff 🥸

Its already hard enough against palas and druids or palas and templars in arena, you dont need to make it even harder ;D 
pls dont misjudge that emote , I, and everyone else, is pissed. As hell🦁 

I know gm won't give mcs a warbuff in return to even it out and even so it wouldn't be useful cuz this one is 3 days and the next war buff will be 1 day 

So I am wondering in a way that tries to stay optimistic: how will mcs get even in this situation? 🐍 

looking forward to your answers, cyuu

its  been win lose  now don't worry about that 🤣🤣

• Nolan locked this topic