balance the ranger skill "beast trap"

sulla

At lvl1 this skill last almost the full duration of cooldown, so low players can be used to put traps indefinitely on crossing this is not balanced, at lv1 the trap shouldn't stay 9 seconds or more,

this skill was suppose to be a counter to stealth , but at lvl2 this skill can be cycled it, stealth cannot be cycled even at lvl5, so they just wait behind there traps for stealth the end, losing the rogues element of surprise, increase the cooldown or lower the duration to match stealth.

players now abuse it also in war, like this, play two chars and set traps with lvl1 or 2 ranger while there main char kills the player, do balance wars as much as pvp:

7202_.png

I agree something needs to be done.  I'd rather leave the trap as is and adjust blessing to be similar to barbarian chop. 

i with 5 lvl bow amplify did 712 432 432 432 on vestorya....vest has full bg set with amplify of lvl 7-9..n he is ranger tooo... but i was  lucky to beat him 3-0

That's  a lvl 5 bow against full BG set leather armor lvl 7+ amp.  Rangers shouldn't be able to put 2k+ damage  in mere seconds.  Range should dictate less damage because of the free attacks while an enemy closes.  Leave their skills that create distance just stop the gross damage disadvantages at range.

I agree something needs to be done.  I'd rather leave the trap as is and adjust blessing to be similar to barbarian chop. 

That's  a lvl 5 bow against full BG set leather armor lvl 7+ amp.  Rangers shouldn't be able to put 2k+ damage  in mere seconds.  Range should dictate less damage because of the free attacks while an enemy closes.  Leave their skills that create distance just stop the gross damage disadvantages at range.

Yea many rangers always complain cause they have lowest damage but they don't realise they have the most damage from all classes  :wacko:  yea thhey hit 230 while others hit 250+ but their damage is multiplied by 2 and that would be 450+ normal damage  :facepalm:  Some lucky noob ranger killed me in less than 1 second, x3 blessing and ALL CRITS  :wacko:  That's like 2500 damage in 1 second  :shok:

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.. Absolutely agree with u guys.. Ranger skill n damage really need to be balance.. They've already got advantage with their range attack.

ranger dmg is the smallest...

blessing not 100%, not infinite.

Once per fight is enough considering you can put 2k+ damage 3 seconds.  Lmao keep trying to protect the imbalanced range and blessing present.  For a class with two kiting skills and range the damage should be lowest but it isn't. 

i wonder why some barbs own some rangers then  ;D

Cause that barb was Hassn  :lol:  Well all I know is that a barb with 3k def & 2.5k hp with +8 axe can beat a ranger especially if you start of with Charge  :wacko:

insult? nice, maybe u a stupid rogue?  :facepalm:

LMAO

iam not insult anyone,,,

u are the one insult me....

PROOF

insult? nice, maybe u a stupid rogue?  :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

the ranger who die in the story of the barbarian is me  :wacko:  "stupid ranger"

iam not the one say that,,

u say it urself...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yea i agree, many times have been forced to run into a trap as there is nowhere else to go.

how about rogue? Invisibel.. Pvp  alway hidden" advantage rogue. invis rogue win 1st atack then other class.. Any class have special skil.

Trap ranger good for  rogue lol

cause ranger cant see hidden player. If ranger good. Why dnt create ranger hero. Gm will happy cause u will buy m.coin more more and more. Gm got profit lol.

how about rogue? Invisibel.. Pvp  alway hidden" advantage rogue. invis rogue win 1st atack then other class.. Any class have special skil.

cause ranger cant see hidden player. If ranger good. Why dnt create ranger hero. Gm will happy cause u will buy m.coin more more and more. Gm got profit lol.

wrong , 2.0 = "always hidden", updates after that stealth cannot be cycled even at lv5, while trap can be cycled at lv2 = 

forever trap v 12 second stealth,

smart ranger just waits stealth to end, even in arena just keep moving back when u see rogue go to stealth, dont even need traps..

I don't think you read a single post in this thread besides the topic name, lol  :facepalm:  level 1 rangers can trap MCs like gods while the higher levels kill them, that's what we talk about, not about invisible and creating ranger sht  :wacko:

It's just that rangers can kill someone in 2-8 seconds, I don't think that's right  :nea:  So what if rogue can kill someone in 1 hit? NOT EVERYONE IS A LEVEL 13 DRUID WITH LVL 12 EQUIPS  :facepalm: and shamans can't be touched? atleast they can't kill you in 5 seconds  :tease: Barbs high HP? use skills or call Gwapito  :lol: ;D  Druid heal too high? well they don't have blind just root, I don't think that's too much  :yahoo: Bladedancer? TANKS that can do 850-1000 dmg, a bit OP but they are melee  :aggressive: See the difference? rangers can kill someone too fast, they have trap & scatter too which makes them good kiters too  :shout: :shok:

It's just that rangers can kill someone in 2-8 seconds, I don't think that's right  :nea:  So what if rogue can kill someone in 1 hit? NOT EVERYONE IS A LEVEL 13 DRUID WITH LVL 12 EQUIPS  :facepalm: and shamans can't be touched? atleast they can't kill you in 5 seconds  :tease: Barbs high HP? use skills or call Gwapito  :lol: ;D  Druid heal too high? well they don't have blind just root, I don't think that's too much  :yahoo: Bladedancer? TANKS that can do 850-1000 dmg, a bit OP but they are melee  :aggressive: See the difference? rangers can kill someone too fast, they have trap & scatter too which makes them good kiters too  :shout: :shok:

Stop winning, have you ever try to be a ranger?

I tried and not so powerful although my bow is +8.

Ranger difficult to win vs barb if same pro player.

Well, rogue have invisibility which is the best skill in scouting, the damage just the same as other melee class, defense just similar with mail armor, hp yay don't trick me, rogue can have similar hp as barbarian or BD. I know because my ranger have similar hp as them with perfect choice of gears.

This game is money oriented so don't waste time just to compare classes.

So again it's all about amp not the class.

Cmon you can try to compare it, with the same amp you can do damage as other melee classes.

the damage just the same as other melee class.

lol?

no other melee class has blessing, and two disable skills to gain even more free hits, while not being touched,  with it's crazy damage and same def/hp as rogue,  that's called balanced?

highest dmg ingame should have lowest hp and def, that's not the case.

Stop winning, have you ever try to be a ranger?

I tried and not so powerful although my bow is +8.

Ranger difficult to win vs barb if same pro player.

Well, rogue have invisibility which is the best skill in scouting, the damage just the same as other melee class, defense just similar with mail armor, hp yay don't trick me, rogue can have similar hp as barbarian or BD. I know because my ranger have similar hp as them with perfect choice of gears.

This game is money oriented so don't waste time just to compare classes.

So again it's all about amp not the class.

Cmon you can try to compare it, with the same amp you can do damage as other melee classes.

So you think it's ok that rangers can kill someone in 5 seconds? yea me too  :facepalm:  Imagine 3 vs. 3 barb vs. ranger ( since this game not really about 1 vs. 1 cause we all not 1 faction with a "duel system") rangers all attack 1 target with blessing on, barb dies, while ranger still have blessing they kill other barb, barb dies, and the other one? game over...

even if all barbs charge and attack one person, the others can still use scatter to save the other guy,

I'm not saying rangers are too strong or other classes are too weak, I'm saying why the duck do rangers get x2 damage while they are ranged and have 2 disables??  :facepalm:  And yes I've played a ranger using genie quest reward bow and killed many easily, try level up blessing and then you will know how ducking OP rangers are..

#EDIT: Your ranger is level 14 right? why don't you try PvP with level 14 shaman, rogue, or barb with equal level gears and +

I don't see how you'd have trouble killing a level 15 barb or is it a level 20 barb you talking about?

Hello selfish GM! Have u tried PVP with 2xRanger? let's say! 1 ranger can deal 2K enemy's HP in a sec x 2 ranger, wow... 260 dmg per hit, let's compare with mage, mage with 260 dmg is rare mage as damage dealer with useless heal, now see the both defence, is mage's def same with ranger?

Ranger has 2 disable skill = 1 point

Shaman has 1 disable skill = 0 point

If the both has same dmg, Ranger has higher def than shaman = 1 point

Shaman has very low HP as dmg dealer = 0 point

Ranger has 2x attack speed of shaman = 1 point

Shaman has very slow attack 3.1 sec wtf = 0 point

Ranger can trap shaman, get many free hits and die = 1 point

Shaman has blind and earthquake which blind just give 1 free hit and earthquake is totally useless against ranger = 0 point.

Result:

Ranger has 4 points against shaman.

Now, look! GM is blind, selfish n stupid! Everywhere is many rangers very fast growing n born cuz THEY KNOW THAT RANGER IS GOD OF CLASS

9594_.jpg

One thing i forgot, shaman has no agillity like dodging or parry compared with ranger.

Yes, shaman is overpowered but only against melee, like BD, Rogue and Barbar, but there is 1 class can beat these overpowered shaman in a sec, who is it??

So, which class that making complicated? Shaman or ranger that should be fixed?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: see many complain about ranger

but no one remember when mcs got nice skill to kill elf bfore ranger ability has increase :crazy:

and it same ,gm just silent about complain :crazy:

Ranger can trap shaman, get many free hits and die = 1 point

lol, traps useless against shaman, doesn't give him any free hits.

just stops him running,  something melee class needs to stop OP healers running.

Ranger has 2 disable skill = 1 point

Shaman has 1 disable skill = 0 point

nope,

ranger : scatter + trap

shaman: earthquake + blind

both have 2.

btw any smart shaman blinds the ranger when he uses blessing,  earthes him so he can't follow you, goes out of range so blessing ends, then comes back, if you play shaman maybe try it.

]]]" post="186168" timestamp="1329926315"]

must remember.....

beside ranger have trap,high crit/dodge,s.s

ranger have low defence....

;D

Same as rogues, and remember, rogues are melee and they can't attack enemy when he in gouge  ;D