What a bladedancer should do

Leo Acq

Hello Warspear community, I have a lv 15 Bladedancer (EU server) and I wonder what is the best arena behaviour for me.

I understand that bladedancer are maybe the worst class for pvp, but I'm sure that there is something I still don't get.

Vs other bladedancers or barbarians is simple, I keep spamming skills and eventually they go down (I have Flash 5, Sap 5, the others 1)

Vs rogues is a bit more complicated, really annoying their hidding skill. I think the best option here is staying close to your partner, to have the chance to defend/be defended and don't get in 1vs2 situation. Are there any other options here?

Vs archers and wizards is the most difficult situation. I understand they are the ones that must be killed first, but they are very difficult to get close to.

Also, I have read that Aggression would be an usefull skill with them, but I'm not sure how to use it in the right way. The only smart thing I thought so far is to wait for them to avoid archers' traps, but that's all.

Pain in the ass couple of 2011: wizard + rogue

I wait for your advices  :)

:lol: :lol: Hahahahaaahaha dont cry. Listen to me and now im rogue and advance that arena vs rogues will not win two unless you are maimed and crippled :crazy:  :rofl: . If they are archers you can do is if your friend is a druid archer will shoot ao far as they are campers or do the same hopes and yes, you can win only if a rogue one, but you have to be very fast, first attacks the rogue than you put into it and when you see that bd stunt then have just the other and if you bd points in stunt positions could ever win it clear that with a little luck. And it will always make you stay forever muahahahaha rogue rogue! Haha sorry ducking translator :facepalm:

Hello Warspear community, I have a lv 15 Bladedancer (EU server) and I wonder what is the best arena behaviour for me.

I understand that bladedancer are maybe the worst class for pvp, but I'm sure that there is something I still don't get.

Vs other bladedancers or barbarians is simple, I keep spamming skills and eventually they go down (I have Flash 5, Sap 5, the others 1)

Vs rogues is a bit more complicated, really annoying their hidding skill. I think the best option here is staying close to your partner, to have the chance to defend/be defended and don't get in 1vs2 situation. Are there any other options here?

Vs archers and wizards is the most difficult situation. I understand they are the ones that must be killed first, but they are very difficult to get close to.

Also, I have read that Aggression would be an usefull skill with them, but I'm not sure how to use it in the right way. The only smart thing I thought so far is to wait for them to avoid archers' traps, but that's all.

Pain in the ass couple of 2011: wizard + rogue

I wait for your advices  :)

:facepalm: don't cry just make an other class and start over  :clapping:

Thank you all for your kind suggestion.

I'm not crying, if I were I would say something like "omg this game shit bd sucks" or "unfair rogue ability pls fix!!11" or else.

I was looking for advice to use better my bladedancer in arena, I have red bits of informations around the forum but I wanted something more precise.

But now I understand that this isn't a forum for discussion, it's for crybabies or boasters.

Goodbye, have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

just maximize hamstring n sap,,,u will kno how good bd could be  8)

So you would leave flash strike at 3?  Interesting, I have a classic 5 Flash, 5 Sap, 3 Hamstring.

I still dont understand if it's better start a fight with Sap>Hamstring>Flash or Hamstring>Sap>Flash

• 3 weeks later...

So you would leave flash strike at 3?  Interesting, I have a classic 5 Flash, 5 Sap, 3 Hamstring.

I still dont understand if it's better start a fight with Sap>Hamstring>Flash or Hamstring>Sap>Flash

Make flash 5, ham 5, sap 3 (make it 5 in next update) In fight ham, flash, sap according to me! And be sure to do it in succession ul go really fast...

• 2 months later...

And go for full atk speed equip! Or u could u exp with parry equip and 5 pts to parry skill! Idk how that works...

you are wrong here. Attack speed is useless. Proved :)

better take accuracy or penetration at least. Would be much more use ;)

also parry don't work against range attack. So putting there any points is not а good decision cause in next update we get even more range classes

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: Hahahahaaahaha dont cry. Listen to me and now im rogue and advance that arena vs rogues will not win two unless you are maimed and crippled :crazy:  :rofl: . If they are archers you can do is if your friend is a druid archer will shoot ao far as they are campers or do the same hopes and yes, you can win only if a rogue one, but you have to be very fast, first attacks the rogue than you put into it and when you see that bd stunt then have just the other and if you bd points in stunt positions could ever win it clear that with a little luck. And it will always make you stay forever muahahahaha rogue rogue! Haha sorry ducking translator :facepalm:

:facepalm: i learned for write in english maybe try... 8)  lol

Lolololol like this post xD

use Hamstring on enemy then aggression,and use Sap for reduce enemy attack,flashstrike to attack enemy. ( maybe ur hit critical)  :crazy:

parry useless ,no need in pvp