FREE GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS DAY & NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

aPeBaLL

that will be hard for GM to give costume for free..... imagine how much they will lose money if this happen...., every single coin mc that mean money for them... and free costume it,s mean they will not get money.....

YAAAA.. i HOPE DEVS GIVE US COSTUME AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

they will create a special event like christmas party but you have to buy invitation card for miracle coins first  :spiteful:

;D ;D ;D

Oh no  :mega_shok:

wow a couple of u oldschool players suprise me with wat u ask for...

hands down best gift they could give is island 3, raise lvl cap to 25!

cuz that would bring all our friends that quit this game back to us and i for one would rather have my friends back then a costume from the shop

I agree, I rather have a third island, more meaningful story line quests, and the ability to level higher. As far as costumes concerns, I wish they would take off that STUPID. TROLL MASK!!!!!  Love the outfit but that's the dummiest design whoever came up with.

I agree, I rather have a third island, more meaningful story line quests, and the ability to level higher. As far as costumes concerns, I wish they would take off that STUPID. TROLL MASK!!!!!  Love the outfit but that's the dummiest design whoever came up with.

umad  :dirol:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: What are you saying that we ?????????????? Dont cry besides I do not understand you're saying that we are noobs? ?? Well it does not know shit about some elves like you do not know why you put that is a contempt against us free and u are the noob never seen in emerald hahaha so cry to other