Seeing all guild members...

Pliskin

It would be nice to see all members logging on or off

And all guild members on the mini map like party but without numbers

Agree.

I also suggested this once at the update topic, when guild was new.. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=84816.msg499925#msg499925

Great idea.. i hope they will do something..

Better just increase friend list limit to 100.

It's been how many years since it's been suggested, Devs still haven't done anything.

I see not a single good reason why there should even be a limit to such a small friend list, I mean if it was 100, k, that's good, but 30? Seriously?

It would be better if it showed numbers, that way we can tell who is who. Numbers based on the rank at list.

It's been how many years since it's been suggested, Devs still haven't done anything.

I see not a single good reason why there should even be a limit to such a small friend list, I mean if it was 100, k, that's good, but 30? Seriously?

Maybe it would bring a further need of data storing space, but what do I know.

Well they are adding all these pointless things already like costumes and etc, why not do something that will actually make a big change and give benefits to all instead?

Agree enthusiastically.

It would be better if it showed numbers, that way we can tell who is who. Numbers based on the rank at list.

Needs to be done. I Dont like being told how many friends i should have.

disagree ,  :drinks:

Go increase your post count elsewhere! We don't want you here.

Why will you need 31+ ppl on your friends list? The whole guild is not going to be close friends and you can not have 100 close friends because that's way too excessive. Its a friends list, not a list where all you do to most of the member is PM them "Sup".

I have over 30 friends, 90% have more than one character as well.

Every single one of my guild members are my friends as well, but I have alot more who aren't in my guild.

I consider nearly all the ones I had alot of time with close friends, especially everyone of my guild members.

And you will understand when you are a guild leader, or have more friends. You'll NEED to know when they log in or log off.

troll... :facepalm:

And yes I agree

u troll asshole  :crazy:  each people has a different opinion  :clapping:

I have over 30 friends, 90% have more than one character as well.

Every single one of my guild members are my friends as well, but I have alot more who aren't in my guild.

I consider nearly all the ones I had alot of time with close friends, especially everyone of my guild members.

And you will understand when you are a guild leader, or have more friends. You'll NEED to know when they log in or log off.

Yeah right, so u can spam them till they log off.

Making bigger friend list is definitely necessary; at least +20 (50 at all) would be good.

Also notify when guild member enter/leaver would be helpful, just add options in setting to allow/not allow this notify same as notify when friend enter/leave as we have now.