New Path: Mootheism

Mecha

Let us gather together and meditate, unifying the power of those who walk the true path.

We must protect and farm these sacred creatures, my brothers and sisters.

We shall moo the way into a milkier tomorrow!

Опубликованное фото

now lets join together and pray! Moo! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Опубликованное фото

♥Mootheist Fanatic

edit: sorry shitley, i know you took alot of time to make this post. if egoist didnt mention cows are supposedly "sacred" to some people i honestly would of forgotten and let this post slide, but if i get in trouble for you mentioning to blow a cows head off and i dont delete it; it will look very bad on my part

-jswaaz

No offense intended. I think there is no 1 "correct" religion and everyone has the right to believe what they want.

this is more of a vegan joke, if anything.

Amoo mate, Amoo.

lol, I just pictured a group of caravanners riding cattle instead of horses xD

btw I just noticed, leather isnt on the pic, but felt is, wtf?

nothing offensive to cows was posted here, only facts backed up by science

if anybody wants to act offended based on this thread they are only crying for attention

No prob.

I believe my message has been sent to the world.

oh, how much I have missed you, my beloved delicious cow meat! its been too long, I HAD to add extra of your almighty tasty beef! my stomach praises your sacred juicy contents. Oh, hallelujah! Amoo!!

Опубликованное фото

oh, how much I have missed you, my beloved delicious cow meat! its been too long, I HAD to add extra of your almighty tasty beef! my stomach praises your sacred juicy contents. Oh, hallelujah! Amoo!!

Опубликованное фото

I don't know what's coming out of this. But it looks promising. :drinks:

Well.. in my own opinion being Vegan has more sense than being vegetarian.

If you don't eat meat becouse you love animals, and you can't think about eat it, becouse those animals suffered etc i admire you. But if there is the case, also the animals used to make milk etc. were used all them life only for business, n i dont think its something good.

And to do not forget about our clothes, and the objects we use everyday. Most of it are tested in animals.

I tried hard to buy cruelty free stuff, but its so damned hard to find, and the category is so so so small.

:'( me entraron ganas de cerdo asado. Damn it.

:'( me entraron ganas de cerdo asado. Damn it.

lol, pernil?  :blush:

I barely eat pork any more. I prefer beef, turkey, chicken or seafood!

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  yep! Pernil! I just cant stop loving it!

Maybe becouse I don't like turkey, horse, rabbit, and also seafood.

To be sincere i've never tried it. I really eat only few things xD

Planting some udder c4 as we speak

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  yep! Pernil! I just cant stop loving it!

Maybe becouse I don't like turkey, horse, rabbit, and also seafood.

To be sincere i've never tried it. I really eat only few things xD

I only eat shrimp, cod, and fried fish. I dont like clams or oysters or any of that weird stuff lol

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  okay for the fried fish, i really like it. But i've never tried the rest, even shrimps. Clams n oysters r so weird u r right, thats why ive never tasted it.

Oh, talking about seafood, i've also ate marine "turtle" (tortuga marina, es inglese ni idea!), it's illegal -.-' i know, but i didn't knew i was eating it... in any case, its just AMAZING! XD

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  okay for the fried fish, i really like it. But i've never tried the rest, even shrimps. Clams n oysters r so weird u r right, thats why ive never tasted it.

Oh, talking about seafood, i've also ate marine "turtle" (tortuga marina, es inglese ni idea!), it's illegal -.-' i know, but i didn't knew i was eating it... in any case, its just AMAZING! XD

what is illegal? Dont some people eat turtle soup? Or is that a different type of sub species?

i wonder who came up with this idea and how ?

some things are still a milky MOOstery

i wonder who came up with this idea and how ?

It all happened when...

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

rly

Note: This is just a joke, we are not serious nor mean any offense, just some random joke on something that can be made from something inside something.

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,  giant marine turtles, they are wildlife protected, becouse they are in extiction...

As far as i know the spanish name of it is "Carey"

Here something http://www.anywherecostarica.com/flora-fauna/reptile/hawksbill-sea-turtle

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawksbill_sea_turtle

Let me also reapeat i didnt know wat i was eating, still cant deny it taste so good, but it  doesnt mean id like to eat it again.

oh yea that explains it. I hear rich people eat stuff like that just because its forbidden.

but ofc, if u didnt know its not your fault. I hate when people try to make me eat something without telling me what it is.

some things Ive never tried but I just cant picture myself eating. like deer or squirrels or raccoons. Ive seen some peopls that do :/

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ, yeah.. i hate it too. But i have to admite i only eat few things, and i never try new stuff. If we want to go to a restaurant my parents has to call first and ask the menù,cus it happened in past that me n my sister stayed in a restaurant whitout touch a piece of food.

So.. they tricked me, said it was Moooo meat and i ate it xD i was like 14/15 years. You wanna make me happy? Give me eggs, im capable to eat 30x in a week xD

Meh,I wouldn't make fun of someone's religion no matter how it sound to me.

I remember there was a part in the holy Quran saying "Don't insult others' gods so they don't insult yours"

my translation xD sounds much better in arabic :/

Calamity,

Can you explain to me something?

I'm just curious.

Why muslim people (in Italy and i'm sure in the others european countries too) when come to live here, they feel free to make their owns "churchs", keep wearing they typical clothes etc? I mean, years ago Italy was also thinking to put off Crosses in the schools cause some ppl got offended.

My point is, okay, let's redpect everybody. But then, why, if i decide to go to a Muslim country i can't act like I normally do in mine?

I'm not attacking eh, i just always had this question, and I'd love if someone can explain it to me.

I think it's all about culture, sis.

They have a pretty strong culture from what i know, and it's pretty weird when you see something you're not used to.

Ladygi,  that's true! When you born in a certain type of society you think you are the one sensate n doing the things in the right way just becouse it's the idea your society gave to you.

Talking back about food, and culture, wat about countries when do you normally eat fried insects! Monkey's brain, even alive monkeys. Omg... i can't reslly think about it.. but well, i just live in a different society, maybe insects, are actually gud. :D