Any Suggest for Priest 2021?

Biby

Im just start playing priest this years, any senpai can suggest the skill build and expert skill for a new priest? For PVE and Dungeons farm. Tq

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I think there are guides for this in this class area. 

Yeah i know there have a guild for priest but the date is 2014~2017, maybe need a latest update for the class maybe😰

15 hours ago, Biby said:

Yeah i know there have a guild for priest but the date is 2014~2017, maybe need a latest update for the class maybe😰

Perhaps it's still the same?

47 минут назад, Drakoknight сказал:

Perhaps it's still the same?

No

In this game, the main commandment is to take your time.

Edited by акм

1 hour ago, акм said:

No

In this game, the main commandment is to take your time.

Many people don't appreciate that aspect. Look in Google Play store comments. The devs litteraly state it in replies to people saying it's p2w because of its long progression, dedication, and mobs not dropping xp

20 минут назад, Drakoknight сказал:

Many people don't appreciate that aspect. Look in Google Play store comments. The devs litteraly state it in replies to people saying it's p2w because of its long progression, dedication, and mobs not dropping xp

Wrong. The game must be respected.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:29 AM, Biby said:

Im just start playing priest this years, any senpai can suggest the skill build and expert skill for a new priest? For PVE and Dungeons farm. Tq

im not an expert at priest skills but heres what i suggest for PvE:

5/5 healing touch and 5/5 shield and any other prefered skill 3/5:

as for experts: 4/4 Valor aura and 4/4 gods help, and any prefered skill 4/4 if ur willing to lvl up to 32.

hope this helped ;-;

46 minutes ago, Speedom said:

This game doesn't respect us.:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

we know who he respects.

78df3fe271f58f18c4f349a815c84f7b.jpg.3b1acba1a826f751a640d62d087cec71.jpg

Priest need a lot of things, all others character make instakill to priest, he need skill for accuaracy, priest have too any active buff and experts skill cold dont let us evolve, he need a to stop players on the place, his shield its make of paper, whit ome chain of cc skill good bye priest and i can continue, game masters are woried about not make a priest too op like others game but they need a urgent upgrade cuz some players cant pay a lot of mcoins like others 

• 5 months later...

priest is very weak, players now reach Very high damage above 1k ~ 1500 I'm not saying it's unfair just that something isn't right in the priest class, it needs a more efficient control and/or form of area defense:818749312_Screenshot_20210828-0021192.png.1a9ef5f1f0aa83784980cab8fc43855a.png

1243887806_Screenshot_20210828-0021412.png.37a337b7859671347a1181ccebaf1fa9.png

this expert skill is very good, bad of it, it will only work on close targets, say 1 * 1 skill distance

1299454942_Screenshot_20210828-0020172.png.3158ac4841bd2da75eb4b93afee2b248.png

this skill works to only defend against 1 opponent. and helping the group deals more damage to the enemy2025690252_Screenshot_20210828-0022142.png.7cfbf3038a4a908ece6eb5802f5fe722.png

this skill only affects 1 single target, not viable for mass events.

now let's get to the point I'm trying to get across to you. Let's say I, as a priest, am in the 5v5 arena, the enemies ignore my group and specifically attack the priest. Let's say he has 3 control skills (1 theoretically in area / 2nd single target / 3rd single target), using the first skill only 2 enemies are immobilized (in a scenario only 2 enemies outside hitting), Remaining 3 enemies, using both last skills, there will only be 1 enemy left, now comes to an interesting point that i would like to point out that to get to this scene the priest pressed 3 skills and to use each of them there is a small gap between them. my point is that this is a hardly possible scenario to occur because, having time to use an ability, the other enemies have already approached
,  1674317795_Screenshot_20210828-0020062.png.ed9ffb2472998b80ff4ff9241acd120f.png

there is nothing strong in this shield, just in a single hit it is broken, broken, useless as i said before the attacks managed to be much bigger than its defense, with the enemies reaching high levels of 1 penetration 2 ferocity 3 critical attack 4 Own damage ,The priest needs a defense, not necessarily a stum, it could be an Immunity Skill against enemy attacks the target couldn't be attacked, and the priest couldn't attack

I hope friends can understand that this topic can be modified by you who are reading opinion and very important

Edited by ZORRo