remove invisible rogue skill!!!!!

warspearbrasil

exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!

• exclude
    • not exclude

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes easy, delete all characters lastest skills. Rangers trap, Barb run, Shaman Earthquake, Druid yellow ball =D and bladesleeper 3bluehit thing. Soz cant rememer all skills names =P

• 4 months later...

Rogues are unique, if you remove them  that skill, they will be just like bladedancers.... :facepalm:

Rogues are unique, if you remove them  that skill, they will be just like bladedancers.... :facepalm:

Bladedancers with armour made of toilet paper

There r many skills to see

rogue in stealth mode so

dont cry lol :crazy:

Trap, roar and earth and stealth dont run 100% many times fail

Don't remove invisibility skill its the only skill which makes the rogue cool...BUT  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i am a lvl. 19 BD and its fun to see those rogues be shit scared and run for their lives when i attack them..  :crazy: :rofl: What kind of warriors run from a battle?  :rofl:  ...Only give the BD a long range skill like all other classes have except BD or a skill which increases BD speed so as to catch up with the scared rogue and beat the crap out of him.... 8) :yahoo:  The skill of Parry is the most useless skill of all...its totally useless against shamans,druids,rangers... that's 3/6 classes ie. 50% of the classes against which it is totally useless.....so u don't feel like wasting skill points on this skill and hence this skill becomes useless against other the other 3 classes as well  :diablo: ...Since there r runes to increase chances of parrying...why make a skill out of it... :facepalm:  :crazy: ...

Don't remove invisibility skill its the only skill which makes the rogue cool...BUT  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i am a lvl. 19 BD and its fun to see those rogues be shit scared and run for their lives when i attack them..  :crazy: :rofl: What kind of warriors run from a battle?  :rofl:  ...Only give the BD a long range skill like all other classes have except BD or a skill which increases BD speed so as to catch up with the scared rogue and beat the crap out of him.... 8) :yahoo:

rogues are not warriors, sneaky backstabers, maybe.

bd has two long range skills to stop stealth, many bd haven't noticed yet.

coz lvl 15 bd try to run and piss in pants when they see a rouge lvl 13 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

coz lvl 15 bd try to run and piss in pants when they see a rouge lvl 13 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and when rogue run while stealth cooldown, the bd just click hamstring and wait til rogue disappear, they don't even use aggro  :facepalm:

there is nothing good about stealth, It's a failure, it should be permanent and if they go near a player for 3 seconds then that player will be able to see him unless the rogue is behind then the player cannot see him at all ( obviously), that is the REAL stealth, it's not Invisibility, Invisible means not able to be seen, he can walk over mobs or follow them again and again if it is invisibility, unlike rangers, Rogues cannot defend themselves properly, rangers can

1. Scatter

2. Trap

3. Kite

4. Run and hope you live

Rogue can only gouge and run but if it's in arena he can't do that and win, rangers can kite and win, give rogue a bow and replace stealth with blind and change gouge similar to hamstring, oh wait no, they can't cause rogues are MEANT to sneak up behind ur ass and  deal high damage to you

i have seen many retard ranger bd and druid who either are fail in kiteing or dont use correct skill....

my lvl 13 rouge killed lvl 16 druid today full hp near crossing near gg cave..retard never used root :facepalm:

even rangers lvl 15 die to lvl 13 rouge lol coz they dont have brain ...

example....hmm no i wont take name else they would be pissed lol

Rogues are not warriors? then what r they doing in 'WAR'spear  :crazy:

:tease: yes HAMSTRING is awesome but doesnt have much range even when maxd out...and agression is not a skill which is assigned too many skill points unless ur a noob ... :rofl: :rofl: ...

:tease: yes HAMSTRING is awesome but doesnt have much range even when maxd out...and agression is not a skill which is assigned too many skill points unless ur a noob ... :rofl: :rofl: ...

read the post you quoted again, then post or you can learn to play a BD

Dude!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Ur bragging is so childish....just coz u killed a higher level player makes ur rouge better? Do the same when some one challenges u in PvP cave then u can be proud. :diablo: :crazy:

Dude!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Ur bragging is so childish....just coz u killed a higher level player makes ur rouge better? Do the same when some one challenges u in PvP cave then u can be proud. :diablo: :crazy:

you talk complete nonsense.

:tease: yes HAMSTRING is awesome but doesnt have much range even when maxd out...and agression is not a skill which is assigned too many skill points unless ur a noob ... :rofl: :rofl:  ...

Rogues do not charge in and attack like WARRIORS, they use stealth and backstab you

Hamstring has much range good enough to catch rogue that isn't too far.

No one said aggression needs skill points, the reason for aggression is to prevent the rogue from using stealth.

either you are mentally challenged or lost, but next time you use the word bragging learn what it means

you talk complete nonsense. Rogues do not charge in and attack like WARRIORS, they use stealth and backstab you

Hamstring has much range good enough to catch rogue that isn't too far.

No one said aggression needs skill points, the reason for aggression is to prevent the rogue from using stealth.

either you are mentally challenged or lost, but next time you use the word bragging learn what it means

Wow so now u gonna teach me to read  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..coz u seem to be at skill level 1 in it urself  :fool: ;D  'hamstring has much range good enuf to catch up wth rouge ' :spiteful: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  noob if u use agression at low level its effect is low and eats up more energy!!!! :fool: and kiddo grow up still a long tym to go b4 i can expect intelligent posts from u!!! :crazy:

Wow so now u gonna teach me to read  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..coz u seem to be at skill level 1 in it urself  :fool: ;D  'hamstring has much range good enuf to catch up wth rouge ' :spiteful: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  noob if u use agression at low level its effect is low and eats up more energy!!!! :fool: and kiddo grow up still a long tym to go b4 i can expect intelligent posts from u!!! :crazy:

why you angry? you really confuse me with your nonsense, Aggression to PREVENT rogue from using stealth, are you not reading the topic? You need intelligence more than I do, what grade are you? Kinder? Nursery? You didn't go to school at all? Stop your stupid offtopics and post back when you understand what we are discussing here

and when rogue run while stealth cooldown, the bd just click hamstring and wait til rogue disappear, they don't even use aggro  :facepalm:

there is nothing good about stealth, It's a failure, it should be permanent and if they go near a player for 3 seconds then that player will be able to see him unless the rogue is behind then the player cannot see him at all ( obviously), that is the REAL stealth, it's not Invisibility, Invisible means not able to be seen, he can walk over mobs or follow them again and again if it is invisibility, unlike rangers, Rogues cannot defend themselves properly, rangers can

1. Scatter

2. Trap

3. Kite

4. Run and hope you live

Rogue can only gouge and run but if it's in arena he can't do that and win, rangers can kite and win, give rogue a bow and replace stealth with blind and change gouge similar to hamstring, oh wait no, they can't cause rogues are MEANT to sneak up behind ur ass and  deal high damage to you

So  u want stealth skill to be PERMANENT? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :crazy: do u even think before u write? :bad:  Why not make Hamstring PERMANENT as well?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So  u want stealth skill to be PERMANENT? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :crazy: do u even think before u write? :bad:  Why not make Hamstring PERMANENT as well?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh that's a great idea, while your at that stay in school.

I never seen someone as mentally retarded as you, first you talk about BD skills on a rogue topic and now you start changing subject, Stealth is the signature ability of a rogue, and since rogue has low defense and is melee they have stealth for their advantage it has no duration and it shouldn't have, Hamstring is a stun it shouldn't be permanent.

If so then I think it's good that druids and shamans can only heal for 5 seconds and has a 1 minute cooldown, what do you say? good idea right?

Oh that's a great idea, while your at that stay in school.

I never seen someone as mentally retarded as you, first you talk about BD skills on a rogue topic and now you start changing subject, Stealth is the signature ability of a rogue, and since rogue has low defense and is melee they have stealth for their advantage it has no duration and it shouldn't have, Hamstring is a stun it shouldn't be permanent.

If so then I think it's good that druids and shamans can only heal for 5 seconds and has a 1 minute cooldown, what do you say? good idea right?

Well i think i need to gift u a mirror in case u havent seen a real retard  :spiteful: .....i talked about BD skills keeping rogue's stealth skill in perspective...but as far as i can remember it was u who was listing the rangers skills  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  and how the rogue sucks compared to ranger  :fool: u want stealth to be permanent coz u get killed..... many times in the game i guess  ;D  ....Learn rogue skills better dude stealth is not a ''signature'' skill unless u just like to run and hide :rofl: :rofl: ...all u know the skill maybe gone by next update  :lol:  so dont cry  :'(

Well i think i need to gift u a mirror in case u havent seen a real retard  :spiteful: .....i talked about BD skills keeping rogue's stealth skill in perspective...but as far as i can remember it was u who was listing the rangers skills  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  and how the rogue sucks compared to ranger  :fool: u want stealth to be permanent coz u get killed..... many times in the game i guess  ;D  ....Learn rogue skills better dude stealth is not a ''signature'' skill unless u just like to run and hide :rofl: :rofl: ...all u know the skill maybe gone by next update  :lol:  so dont cry  :'(

Bladedancer = Barbarian

Shaman = Druid

Rogue = Ranger

Signature skill is a skill mastered by a certain class and is common on them, every game I see rogues have stealth and Warspear is the only one WITHOUT permanent stealth so far.

You sound like a retard, I am not crying.

well I can help you in 2 ways but that's it,

1 - visit this site it will help you

2 - Goodluck with college, you're gonna need it, badly.

Bye now.

Bladedancer = Barbarian

Shaman = Druid

Rogue = Ranger

Signature skill is a skill mastered by a certain class and is common on them, every game I see rogues have stealth and Warspear is the only one WITHOUT permanent stealth so far.

You sound like a retard, I am not crying.

well I can help you in 2 ways but that's it,

1 - visit this site it will help you

2 - Goodluck with college, you're gonna need it, badly.

Bye now.

So now u have become a game developer  :good: :lol: :lol: :lol:  u want all the games to be the same? then why cry :'( here go and play the other game  :rofl: :rofl:  dont worry abt me going to college worry about urself whether u will pass kindergarten  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :diablo: 

bro, why argue with retards who spam smileys, this is probaly the first game he ever played in whole life, got internet when turned 9 just yesterday, and started warspear, let him be, he will learn soon enough how to play bd, just give it time

worth bragging when u realize i have no rune or cryst or +0 amplify...

bro, why argue with retards who spam smileys, this is probaly the first game he ever played in whole life, got internet when turned 9 just yesterday, and started warspear, let him be, he will learn soon enough how to play bd, just give it time

agree :facepalm:

Oh isn't this the great sulla the gay emo kid the butt of everyones jokes  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...Dude grow up!!! Smileys r meant to express ur emotions and r there to be used as many times 1 wishes to do so......if u feel they r spam then go get ur brain tested...every tom dick and harry claims to be a veteran here..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :diablo:

worth bragging when u realize i have no rune or cryst or +0 amplify...agree :facepalm:

That makes two of u now..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  sissy rogues... u claim its ok to brag as u hav no rune,crystal or +0 amplify and killed a higher level player...did it ever strike u that may be that player was a noob just like u only at a higher level  with no enchants and amplifications and maybe missing some  armour equipment he may have lost due to amplification failure...which is a common sitiuation noobs face coz they risk not using sign of imperishabilty... :fool:  No no u need a brain to think all that...just go ahead brag and make a fool out of urself... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nvm i was talking to a retard who started crying now..... :facepalm:

That makes two of u now..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  sissy rogues... u claim its ok to brag as u hav no rune,crystal or +0 amplify and killed a higher level player...did it ever strike u that may be that player was a noob just like u only at a higher level  with no enchants and amplifications and maybe missing some  armour equipment he may have lost due to amplification failure...which is a common sitiuation noobs face coz they risk not using sign of imperishabilty... :fool:  No no u need a brain to think all that...just go ahead brag and make a fool out of urself... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nvm i was talking to a retard who started crying now..... :facepalm:

This is so pathetic i insult my intelligence by talking to such idiotic people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....at least think before typing...oh sorry i am expecting too much..  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :diablo:

yea yea..

get your knife and stab each other :yahoo:

peoples  start getting stress because the long period of update  :facepalm:

lol just kidding 8)

why should you guys argue about that?

its not even related to the topic

make other topic for those noobs in guide section "how to break those f***in stealth"

ok?

now pls stick to the topic

yea yea..

get your knife and stab each other :yahoo:

peoples  start getting stress because the long period of update  :facepalm:

lol just kidding 8)

why should you guys argue about that?

its not even related to the topic

make other topic for those noobs in guide section "how to break those f***in stealth"

ok?

now pls stick to the topic

worth bragging when u realize i have no rune or cryst or +0 amplify...agree :facepalm:

We should better stop posting here.

We

Are

Talking

With

A

Retard

:facepalm:

Yeah Mr. " I think I can steal everyone's girls " you are right, but don't call me bro, you don't deserve to be my brother, once you learn how to leave your brother and his girl alone then you can be a brother

Yeah Mr. " I think I can steal everyone's girls " you are right, but don't call me bro, you don't deserve to be my brother, once you learn how to leave your brother and his girl alone then you can be a brother

she's nobodys girl :facepalm:

yet xD

You don't know you emo kid, now stop spamming

always pussy out of a fight, you`ll never win her like that  :lol:

btw you should google emo:

The Difference between Emo And Goth:

Emos Hate themselves

Goths hate Everyone

Emos Want to Kill themselves

Goths Want to kill Everyone

better be a goth xDD

always pussy out of a fight, you`ll never win her like that  :lol:

btw you should google emo:

The Difference between Emo And Goth:

Emos Hate themselves

Goths hate Everyone

Emos Want to Kill themselves

Goths Want to kill Everyone

better be a goth xDD

Google knows shit, Emos love themselves so they don't get hurt rather than loving someone else and getting hurt

Emos are emotional meaning they are noobs like you only suicidal emos wanna kill themselves, those people with problems like you cause you can't get a girl to even like you  :lol: :lol:

Google knows shit, Emos love themselves so they don't get hurt rather than loving someone else and getting hurt

Emos are emotional meaning they are noobs like you only suicidal emos wanna kill themselves, those people with problems like you cause you can't get a girl to even like you  :lol: :lol:

bro you to pussy even use your real name to talk to a girl, wtf is "skadii" some ♥♥♥♥♥ in wow?

i have no emotions so cant be a emo, you fail bro.

bro you to pussy even use your real name to talk to a girl, wtf is "skadii" some ♥♥♥♥♥ in wow?

i have no emotions so cant be a emo, you fail bro.

Skadi is the god of winter, but I got it from Defense of the Ancients item " Eye of Skadi "

Bro, read the posts again, YOU and the spammers ruined it already by your spams which made my post give no attention, and I can't even use my old account name ( which shouldn't be mentioned  :lol: WANTED  :lol:  ) cause he can't log in forum, and I can use my REAL name to talk to a girl bro

You have emotions, everyone does, don't act like a pussy, you even got JEALOUS when Shyleen liked Slay, Jealous is an emotion and you wear black clothes allot and cut yourself with toy knife and ketchup, EMO