All haters welcome

MrsxQuakez

I have plenty of respect for certain good players like pummy, and poley are examples but to all you haters who talk shit and won't pvp with me are funny  ;D. I enjoy the attention you all give me :shok: and am looking forward to uploading more videos of me smashing you guys :blush: especially you fffnoob  :give_rose:

I dont think any of you can be called pro's since you dont actually get money off of playing this game but spend money on it :rofl:

Lol why thank you :give_rose: tbh id hate me too if I sucked aswell

I see you take yourself so seriously you cant distinguish a mediocre troll from those of complete sincerity. I dont even play on your server lol.

I always wonderd when you would go to Us, when will you rival me Jay?

My idea to start a US char was shot down collectively by those who will remain unnamed. Maybe Ill do it secretly

Your still busy on Eu anyway, god I wanna pvp your shammy when I finally get to xd

Eh. Most of my chars complete, druid also now. Just slowly leveling to 20. Bd is 16, side char I guess xd. Besides, I dont think US needs any more arrogance

I`ll be busy if I have to add every cocky person from Us, not to mention the ones that came when I was gone.

But Tap, yup totally agree.

Show em that +9 winding scepter bossness we all love so much

Oh yeah another good page to be part of

Hate all you want the truth is clear! All you fake a$$♥♥♥♥♥es can cry all day at the best in the game the best of best have competitive respect ( more than not ) with each other

don't need the opinions of bottom feeders (Azebu 1st on that list)

It is a guilty pleasure to actually give notice to the buzz of the flies that follow our a$$es waiting for just a scrap of toliet paper with our sh1t stains to lick

Eat your heart out you lil ♥♥♥♥♥es you know the truth of your envy

I believe I have said this before. And yes tho u may disagree I know many will agree when i say it is pro for a +3 to beat a full +10 :yahoo: is fun beating challenging oppents like that but if I was +10 like nessah I'd think this game would be boring because i don't have anyone that can beat me then I'll just quit this game and sail on. :'(

This game was fun while it lasted

80434_.png

80436_.png