woow we beat AoA ;)

michael magdy

Just 500points win, damn you guys were beasts :friends: I came online only just becouse i wanted help your guild and one other thing... but congrulations :drinks: I'll pay this round of ales for your guild mates ;) :D

congrats for win aoa but  is not necesary to eh here my big dick I show to all lol is only a victory on a month with a ugly costume and halloween event hope to we can see extremez winning again  a  tournament  not vs lujuria and those weaksauces with drama on her guild when everybody know the best guilds was out from start. thebrs , abc ,  legends

So,if i understand well,was 4-5 elf guilds who was fighting vs AoA?That's a great victory :yahoo: But not for you  :lol:.Anyway let's say congratulations to all of you! :good:

yes nevergive up :D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well first of all i want to Congratz all of you do hard work  :good: ,but guys... we 1 week dont do gp for tourament we do Halloween event its not a excuse, and we start this week and for a bit win us we accept that, but dont celebrate because that dont gonna happen again so you may become a cool, coz u win for luckly. I want to see ExtremeZ first again  ;) (if that happens again)  :blush:

Me, dagorth, sefenn, and others went in arena 5x5 vs AoA and killed everyone besides a rogue and kept using

roots and trap on him until the time was almost up and kept trying to delay AoA as much as we could so ExtremerZ could win tournament.  ;D  Congratz to u guys who won the tournament. :drinks:

lol, they arent the only guild who needs help from all the other elves to win

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=94815.msg644505#msg644505

also, why are people "laughing" at aoa when they have nothing to laugh about?

"AoA lose"

really? Second place is losing? What does that make them? Most of the ppl laughing never even seen top 10

lol, Im not standing up for aoa, but the truth is the truth.

we all know how hard aoa was slacking in gp because of the event.

shit, having Great unity pots + the extra quests from event, Im surprised that the winning guilds who were grinding gp ONLY  had that many gp.

500-600k gp would have been so easy lol

congrats for win aoa but  is not necesary to eh here my big dick I show to all lol is only a victory on a month with a ugly costume and halloween event hope to we can see extremez winning again  a  tournament  not vs lujuria and those weaksauces with drama on her guild when everybody know the best guilds was out from start. thebrs , abc ,  legends

O.A and K.J  :pleasantry: just say ur the best of all

lol, they arent the only guild who needs help from all the other elves to win

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=94815.msg644505#msg644505

also, why are people "laughing" at aoa when they have nothing to laugh about?

"AoA lose"

really? Second place is losing? What does that make them? Most of the ppl laughing never even seen top 10

lol, Im not standing up for aoa, but the truth is the truth.

we all know how hard aoa was slacking in gp because of the event.

shit, having Great unity pots + the extra quests from event, Im surprised that the winning guilds who were grinding gp ONLY  had that many gp.

500-600k gp would have been so easy lol

"All the other elves" is a bit big statement, like no other guild ever got any help from outside the guild achieving top 3. I think it was a general thanking speech. And maybe you and all the others already said it; it was the event that kept 500 - 600k from happening.

I still see what ur trying to say though

Me, dagorth, sefenn, and others went in arena 5x5 vs AoA and killed everyone besides a rogue and kept using

roots and trap on him until the time was almost up and kept trying to delay AoA as much as we could so ExtremerZ could win tournament.  ;D  Congratz to u guys who won the tournament. :drinks:

Sounds funny, wish I can watch that moment

"All the other elves" is a bit big statement, like no other guild ever got any help from outside the guild achieving top 3. I think it was a general thanking speech. And maybe you and all the others already said it; it was the event that kept 500 - 600k from happening.

I still see what ur trying to say though

check you signature bro nadir is a city, not a island xD but its funny

thanks all but it only a game we all player we and AoA its only game so we all know wo best but we try to make new thing to be better and best and win in the first time in elfs side and you forget that we are20 member only but AoA 30 member so its mean extra work but in last its a game but all have fun and thanks for reply  :)

i will change my avtar :D >>>>>>>

It's not my pic and everyone knows ur a fa**ot

Bro dont harrash. And for Mecha yea ppl do that, when this game came greedy we become greedy and bad persons. Only thinfg that people think is just being best. I dont know what happened to AoA, but all i know is that people left or got kicked and Hassn wasnt in good mood. Anyway yea its just game but it should be more (Friends etc.) When Dungeons come i hope my old suggestion gets through and devs could see it. And yea its bad that people say about AoA but so are their leader bad too. Now i still hope when im going see ABC on top, obviosly nobody want look like Hitler so maybe next prizes will do it. :drinks:

i donot say any thing bad about any one i recpect AoA and recpect hassn too its only a game play only for fun and i know hassn still best and mc stronger gluids than elfs and they will win they next tournment i am sure abount that AoA / ssoss / abc  /thebers

cuz i donot see any of gluid elfs so strong and play to win all only the core need one time only too legends needone more win but mc gluid play for win every tim so that mc still best and i left extermerz too

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

Bro dont harrash. And for Mecha yea ppl do that, when this game came greedy we become greedy and bad persons. Only thinfg that people think is just being best. I dont know what happened to AoA, but all i know is that people left or got kicked and Hassn wasnt in good mood. Anyway yea its just game but it should be more (Friends etc.) When Dungeons come i hope my old suggestion gets through and devs could see it. And yea its bad that people say about AoA but so are their leader bad too. Now i still hope when im going see ABC on top, obviosly nobody want look like Hitler so maybe next prizes will do it. :drinks:

Everyone knows Catalonia is the biggest harasser ever

if my you donot like my pots donot enter it and make your self angry  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I never mentioned you or your post. I didn't even comment you or your post.

And the only person who is getting angry is you I think and I don't have a clue why.

:facepalm:

;D ;D ;D the Chinese,  indians, and cavemans is on board,

1 day they will understand each other,  and im cavewuman  :facepalm: