Safe Zone bug

rafa9876

If an enemy applies a DoT to a target and they enter a safe zone like nadir or zeneth haf, they can still attack each other.

I guess this needs a fix.

76992_.png

If an enemy applies a DoT to a target and they enter a safe zone like nadir or zeneth haf, they can still attack each other.

kill em all at safe zone xDDDDDD

• 2 months later...

Yeah you give me the right link on my topic i experienced yesterday.

I fully got surprised by it  :shok:

Someone told his experience at the center island of kotarvva.

Its having a little luck to come there, and then if theres a red marked enemy have to face you... Goshhh

This happens when you DOT someone right before entering a safe zone. You will see from time to time ppl fighting in Nadir-Sard. As farm as im aware it can be done with: Warlock, Barb, Druid, and BD(much harder with BD)

This happens when you DOT someone right before entering a safe zone. You will see from time to time ppl fighting in Nadir-Sard. As farm as im aware it can be done with: Warlock, Barb, Druid, and BD(much harder with BD)

Necro & Paladin?

I was wondering how that was possible in Nadir, *throws popcorn away after admitting watching*

yes, happened to me too :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: v

This is present since i think halloween, people actually doing 1v1 pvp in nadir lol with no disturbers *__* Can be done with most classes just a bit harder with some, need to use a skill that is over time, doesnt have to be dmg, kick in the back works for rogues, and both you and the target need to enter same time while the skill is active, its actually pretty cool as a jumper free 1v1 thing lol But yeah sometimes its a bish, running from an angry mob of mc, lock drains you while ur on 500 hp, hes in and bam ur dead lol Damn right when u thought u were safe >.> But yeah a cool thing to do 1v1 if you have someone in mind who can do that with you, worth a try

When I was in Kota, I got atked by a druid who used bees on me. I couldn't fight him since I only had like 30% hp left. The ambush took place right by one of those porrals that brings you straight to the Kota village. I entered the portal and in the belief of being safe, I started to fix things in my bag. But Bam!, the druid had followed me and killed me before I even understood what were happening.

When I was in Kota, I got atked by a druid who used bees on me. I couldn't fight him since I only had like 30% hp left.

Reality:

You got 100% hp and the druid got 30% ;D

Reality:

You got 100% hp and the druid got 30% ;D

Actually not. The druid had full hp (Since they heal themselves all the goddamn time), and I had about 1k hp.

Actually not. The druid had full hp (Since they heal themselves all the goddamn time), and I had about 1k hp.

jk

It is since DOT can crit. Bug big time, because only the agressor is able to attack (not able to attack back).

...Unless the attacked player quickly relogs. This should allow you to quickly retaliate against the attacker.