Shitzo

It's been happening alot.

I think this bug has something to do with the Elixir fix last update.

Please fix it, it's kinda annoying especially when you log off at a spot where mobs can kill you in a second, then you log in alone to check and have no buff on and mobs kill you.

i agree it is happening alot, randomly sometimes, and sometimes it lasts for 0.5sec when u log in than its gone maybe its happening like this alot i had a glimpse of it when i loged in... plz fix it devs ty  :friends: its the buff that let us reconnect with 15sec safety from non players

its true id dc after id killed the 3 trolls and then id login in and one of them is whacking away at me like i had been there the whole time didn't just enter the game

It's been happening alot.

I think this bug has something to do with the Elixir fix last update.

Please fix it, it's kinda annoying especially when you log off at a spot where mobs can kill you in a second, then you log in alone to check and have no buff on and mobs kill you.

Please, tell us, on which locations is this happening?

Please, tell us, on which locations is this happening?

Everywhere.

It's not about the location.

Normally when you log off and log back in after your character disappear you would get this protection buff that looks like a white wing with purple background on the status bar, now sometimes when you log in you don't have it at all or it lasts for shorter time. It has happened to me in alot of places, from logging in at swamps to logging in at your own town, just a few minutes ago I logged in and I just regened my HP without getting the protection buff where you don't regen at all, did not even move to cancel it.

I'm sure this bug came when you did that fix on the Elixir's time being suspended when offline.

Normally when you log off and log back in after your character disappear

yes, it's working a little bit different. When you're logging off your character is still connected to the server, so you're actually staying in the game for some time.

You should wait a little (20-40 seconds, or maybe minute in some cases), then connect again. This buff will be active, we checked it.

yes, it's working a little bit different. When you're logging off your character is still connected to the server, so you're actually staying in the game for some time.

You should wait a little (20-40 seconds, or maybe minute in some cases), then connect again. This buff will be active, we checked it.

Yes, I know about that already. When you disconnect your character it will remain ingame for a couple or seconds, being in combat will also avoid you from logging off. But that's not the problem here.

Yesterday, I logged off my Rogue at a swamp map cause someone spawned Mini Laparis, 5 mins later I logged back to check and died instantly cause I didn't get the protection buff. If this was the case then I would already be dead if I logged back in cause my character didn't disappear in the right time, but no, I logged in with full HP and no buff and the mobs came running to me and started attacking.

And just a few minutes ago I logged in my Mage at Nadir Sard, I haven't logged it for like 10 hours or so since I was sleeping during that time.

I didn't have the buff on aswell and was regenerating my HP.

Edit: Just now I tested it, logged off for 5mins while I was writing this post, after I posted I logged back in and didn't receive the buff.

I'll try to record it.

Yes, I know about that already. When you disconnect your character it will remain ingame for a couple or seconds, being in combat will also avoid you from logging off. But that's not the problem here.

Yesterday, I logged off my Rogue at a swamp map cause someone spawned Mini Laparis, 5 mins later I logged back to check and died instantly cause I didn't get the protection buff. If this was the case then I would already be dead if I logged back in cause my character didn't disappear in the right time, but no, I logged in with full HP and no buff and the mobs came running to me and started attacking.

And just a few minutes ago I logged in my Mage at Nadir Sard, I haven't logged it for like 10 hours or so since I was sleeping during that time.

Edit: Just now I tested it, logged off for 5mins while I was writing this post, after I posted I logged back in and didn't receive the buff.

I'll try to record it.

hes right, thats exactly wht happens, we only get the mob protection buff when we cross, but its disabled for login off and reconnecting 'some kind of glitch doing', even if we wait for some hours we dont get it by reloging

I'll try to record it.

true. i wasnt online since yesterday n my rogue didnt get buff too

I'll try to record it.

ya its true my frnd complained it too bec cant go off at eye, checked it nw too while writing this post

Ya, that happens with me all the time.

Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't, sometimes you get it but the duration is cut short.

No actually i dont get all the time! plz fix it devs thx ! :friends: .

I got the wings today, but after i logged at my other acc i didnt devs pls fix it  :( :fool: :fool: , i cnt log at eye cuz m sacred of dying  :facepalm: .

73920_.jpg

happen with me too..log off at up corner of eye ...when come on next day ..i get attacked  :facepalm: plz fix it ..

gg i died.. n i couldnt buy mc to revive..................... :facepalm:

Devs these days m kinda getting it, but not always plz we want an answer when ur going to fix it ????????????????????????????

Devs these days m kinda getting it, but not always plz we want an answer when ur going to fix it ????????????????????????????

when ppls start to buyin life scroll with tons

Today:Gremlin in Dungeon Cave

Same thing

Net went off..For 1min

I opened after 5min

I saw myself being attacked with about 50-60 damage done on me

Its not about logging off properly

• 6 months later...

Red Wing status was removed because of Eye Camping, because eye is the number 1 source of getting gold without Miracle Coins and it has to be moderated :facepalm:

Or at least that what I think.

Red Wing status was removed because of Eye Camping, because eye is the number 1 source of getting gold without Miracle Coins and it has to be moderated :facepalm:

Or at least that what I think.

Lol the red wing status should be present for example 30seconds