Add costume on CC shop

Tung4u

is it good or bad?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. is it good or bad?

• good
    • bad

Rather than collecting some useless cc for anyone that dont need the points anymore/plenty of cc points that is unuse for a long time, why not adding few costume contest winner/runner up to CC shop. :good: :yahoo:

I.buy them and go ++, i made +7 cc,armor with 0 signs :-P

Ofc it's good ::)

But i don't think they will add it..::)

support this forum, i hope devs will make it happen. :give_rose:

Arena shop got alot of new things, - sphere, pots, costumes, minions. For sure cc shop need a face lift with cc costume and cc minions. Please consider bringing cc to life :)

Costume suggest - costumes can look like cc sets. For example a engineer costume that looks like a player in full cc engineer set. Every costume in a few color choices.

Plz devs respond if cc will ever be brought back to "use".

Arena shop got alot of new things, - sphere, pots, costumes, minions. For sure cc shop need a face lift with cc costume and cc minions. Please consider bringing cc to life :)

Costume suggest - costumes can look like cc sets. For example a engineer costume that looks like a player in full cc engineer set. Every costume in a few color choices.

Plz devs respond if cc will ever be brought back to "use".

yeah blood, as if this cc has been forgotten from ws. we need to make it in good use.i know most of cc armour looks like costume but we need our current armor to survive. pls devs make cc become usefull.

Good idea, it will bring CC back to life (It's a useless shit now, you can get cool sets in arena with costumes n equip, CC is hard to get  :bad: ) I  O:-) HOPE O:-) that devs DO it, but they are  :facepalm: GREEDY  :facepalm: and want  :fool: MONEY :mega_shok: as we need  ;D FUN ;D , a thing that is VERY RARE now...  HEAR THAT GUY!!!  :clapping: :drinks: :clapping:

Not only costume but they really need to upgrade gears and weapons. Everything is lvl 15 and I used to like doing cc quest to save up coins and buy gear. We do need more costumes. Thats a must.

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for the support guys and devs thank you  for making it happen. at last i can spend some of my useless cc to buy something useful on upcoming update. :good: :clapping: :yahoo:

thank you for the support guys and devs thank you  for making it happen. at last i can spend some of my useless cc to buy something useful on upcoming update. :good: :clapping: :yahoo:

Np, we all wanted it and so it came alive. Thanks for adding topic do devs could see it :good: