Best guild?

Azebu

Question

Who is the best guild right now?

And by best, I mean most competent and skilled, not most nice and friendly.

Like Mafia in RotMg, like Jempire in SK, like Blank in Dofus. The guild everyone wants to join, but only the best can get in.

26 answers to this question

By your criteria of joining for sure ABC. I don't even wanna know how spammed merc is with pms when he's online.

Others - I admire thebrs dedication and I hope they can knock hassn down to 2nd. Last time I looked it was only 8000-10000 difference. Personally I'm laying low awaiting Halloween event :)

By your criteria of joining for sure ABC. I don't even wanna know how spammed merc is with pms when he's online.

Others - I admire thebrs dedication and I hope they can knock hassn down to 2nd. Last time I looked it was only 8000-10000 difference. Personally I'm laying low awaiting Halloween event :)

same  ;)  cant wait for the new halloween gears

(EU-EMERALD)

On MC side i think ABC is best,cause they work hard and act like a family. only thing i hate is,that they use/(used?) hassns "Cheat-tactic".

On ELf side i would say legends. i am a member and very proud of it . honestly not always was very proud in the past. cause very very very low activity and when i wanted to go arena i had to go random most of the time and we had some problems.But we managed the problems with good ideas,good member and cause we tstarted to act like a family! ,thx to a good leader and nice members and now we have a chance to be in top 3. Great job all!

(EU-EMERALD)

On MC side i think ABC is best,cause they work hard and act like a family. only thing i hate is,that they use/(used?) hassns "Cheat-tactic".

On ELf side i would say legends. i am a member and very proud of it . honestly not always was very proud in the past. cause very very very low activity and when i wanted to go arena i had to go random most of the time and we had some problems.But we managed the problems with good ideas,good member and cause we tstarted to act like a family! ,thx to a good leader and nice members and now we have a chance to be in top 3. Great job all!

a chance because  ABC  dont want bo be in top , ugly costume  :lol: giving to legends  a place, enjoy it

a chance because  ABC  dont want bo be in top , ugly costume  :lol: giving to legends  a place, enjoy it

Very ugly, and yes i say ABC in mc and TheCore in elfside, Tho' AoA and Legends are "best" guilds in eu but they are too blind with their power. I dont say these guilds have bad people but some of them arent good .

Everyone has his own best guild, there is no "best guild" for everyone.

One's best guild is the guild that really wants him in for his self, no matter how retarded his self is.

Very ugly, and yes i say ABC in mc and TheCore in elfside, Tho' AoA and Legends are "best" guilds in eu but they are too blind with their power. I dont say these guilds have bad people but some of them arent good .

why you talk bad about legends :facepalm:  we dont use the arena-"cheat" or have a rich dictator as leader or any of this shit,no scammer,nothing. we work VERY hard! dont put as on same level with AoA. really stupid :facepalm:

"some of them arent good" lol, every guild have player who arent 100% pro  :facepalm:

why you talk bad about legends :facepalm:  we dont use the arena-"cheat" or have a rich dictator as leader or any of this shit,no scammer,nothing. we work VERY hard! dont put as on same level with AoA. really stupid :facepalm:

"some of them arent good" lol, every guild have player who arent 100% pro  :facepalm:

I know bro, and your not in same lvl with AoA. AoA is now in deepest hole that player can ever go. I know they arent cheating but that Hassn amp his quild sound so idiotic. Hassn has no fun in this game, i feel bit sorry for him that he are stupid using 1000+ euros in month to mobile game. But you are much better guild and i respect you guys. But some of your guys doesnt still have my respect, i dont know have they changed.. (Stealing, disturbing, harrashing) I think TheCore acts more family kind than you are right now. Ofc. TheCore have asshats but they arent even powerfull and they help always eachother, join wars etc. All what i see in Legends players they just sit in town and do quests/arena, i dont see any fun in that. But i hope you guys win :) and Good luck! And you are after TheCore my best guild ;) dont think i keep you guys too as faggots.