Jump to content

How To Kill BD?


Laevateinn
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Laevateinn said:

this skill must be nerf :panda6: already bd using resist set and guild scroll have enough resistance n tank

Basically the only class of WS that can tank (if you really want to) and deals tons of damage

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They need something removed from their kit. Either their damage skills or their resist. 

BD has become a brain dead class now. The skill combinations provided to this class is just wrong and the entire warspear community knows it. :unknw:

Waiting for the rework, fingers crossed. 

Edited by TheCaster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

It's funny or weird depending on the point of view 'cause before the last 2 skills updates on BD(Rush 100% resist and resist stacks) I personally used to kill a full greatness lvl 26 BD with a lvl 3 staff and some decent cooldown and it would not even touch me.

But...back to the topic try to use Pool of darkness (yes he'll resist to its effect)+Dark Circle+Weakness Zone in its path and if the guy rush on ya become a Stone ^^ And get your fingers ready to apply Fear and make sure to keep distance even the guy say you're a runner . It's good to have the defensive relic that gives you a resist if the enemy denies your fear too and the one that increase your Cooldown rate if the enemy denies your skills effects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2020 at 9:18 PM, Meiobobo said:

It's funny or weird depending on the point of view 'cause before the last 2 skills updates on BD(Rush 100% resist and resist stacks) I personally used to kill a full greatness lvl 26 BD with a lvl 3 staff and some decent cooldown and it would not even touch me.

But...back to the topic try to use Pool of darkness (yes he'll resist to its effect)+Dark Circle+Weakness Zone in its path and if the guy rush on ya become a Stone ^^ And get your fingers ready to apply Fear and make sure to keep distance even the guy say you're a runner . It's good to have the defensive relic that gives you a resist if the enemy denies your fear too and the one that increase your Cooldown rate if the enemy denies your skills effects.

Which point of view ? we are not in 2015 dude its impossible to win against bladedancer with 4/4 resist skill.Stop dreaming warlock is dead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Makethisgamebetter said:

Stop dreaming warlock is dead.

Yes. That's because i created a Chieftain, it's a lot better on PvE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2020 at 8:27 PM, Makethisgamebetter said:

Which point of view ? we are not in 2015 dude its impossible to win against bladedancer with 4/4 resist skill.Stop dreaming warlock is dead.

First of all this game is not about x1 . You can deal with a BD+other sentinel depending on your duo ond x2 queue, x3 queue, x5 etc as well as you can't beat it depending on your duo or his duo. It's about your and his party.
AAAND about the point of view you misunderstood what I said. I was saying that it's funny and/or weird the "then and now" situation of the warlock versus Blade dancer duel.😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Meiobobo said:

First of all this game is not about x1 . You can deal with a BD+other sentinel depending on your duo ond x2 queue, x3 queue, x5 etc as well as you can't beat it depending on your duo or his duo. It's about your and his party.
AAAND about the point of view you misunderstood what I said. I was saying that it's funny and/or weird the "then and now" situation of the warlock versus Blade dancer duel.😅

What about an open map where is nobody to help the BD or the Legion guy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2020 at 6:51 AM, Khrone said:

What about an open map where is nobody to help the BD or the Legion guy?

Then you run 😂
Joking apart, I guess that any classes skills won't be implemented with this mentality ,you know?
Put yourself as a seeker against a warlock, what is he gonna do? Or against a charmer or even a shaman, rogue..

You see? 

 

Hey @Vlec, ask Tiago or Netslayer to teach you how to improve your gameplay, they gave me a hard time in the 2x2. The lack of opponents in the 32 rank and your safe farming and planned ranks may be rusting your skills.😅

Edited by Meiobobo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/12/2020 at 12:55, Meiobobo said:

Ei @Vlec, peça ao Tiago ou ao Netslayer para te ensinar como melhorar a tua jogabilidade, deram-me dificuldades no 2x2. A falta de oponentes na classificação 32 e sua agricultura segura e classificações planejadas podem estar enferrujando suas habilidades. <font style=😅">

Meu tempo de disputa arena ja se foi meu amigo, conquistei oq eu tenho hoje junto com amigos que infelizmenta nao jogam mais, a graça da arena sao as amizades e a rivalidade que fazemos com o tempo, e tenho certeza que essas lembraças andaram sempre comigo

 

Tiago e Net ainda eram pve quando eu disputava arena, eu era o unico lock que tava no time, mas tanto o tiago como o net jogam bem, é o tempo deles, estao felizes e com seus amigos para darem um força quando precisa

 

Acredito que darei uma parada em breve mas por enquanto estou vendo a situaçao dos mcs no estado de GvGs, depende deles principalmente se querem crescer ou continua assim

 

E sobre meu poster acredito em nenhum momento que estou errado, BD é uma classe incrivelmente monodedo, absurdamente facil de se jogar

 

E pra termina, ja bate em muitos BDs meu amigo, tanto quanto era pra block, quanto pra defender meu rank, se quiser ver meu desenpenho na arena atualmente, perço desculpa pelo atraso mais estou de saida

 

abraços

:true_story1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...