mc is OP

Russell elf

Annoyed like hell, but I would be a man and suck it up rather then crying like a b!tch.

The point about our skills is they are mainly designed for wars.

Sure there are cowards that run like the b!tch they are to win, abusing there stuns(Shamans+locks mainly)

Just think about it this way.

Runners have no pride and laugh at them for being pussy`s.

As long as you don`t run yourself, you have pride and you`ll be respected.

i am not sure...so i better ask befor i judge you...

do you want to tell us, that shaman/warlock for example are op (you agree with plsikin here) ,but its still fair cause for this win,the shamans/warlocks have to run and all laugh and call them cowards?

so you mean?

WARLOCK/SHAMANS: WIN ,but ppl laugh at them

OTHERS: loose , but nobody laugh

cause when you really have this oppinion...its kinda bullshit  ;D

i better win with run a bit ,then loose ... (btw i think i laugh about the ppl who lost too,when i am the winner...) ;D

i am not sure...so i better ask befor i judge you...

do you want to tell us, that shaman/warlock for example are op (you agree with plsikin here) ,but its still fair cause for this win,the shamans/warlocks have to run and all laugh and call them cowards?

so you mean?

WARLOCK/SHAMANS: WIN ,but ppl laugh at them

OTHERS: loose , but nobody laugh

cause when you really have this oppinion...its kinda bullshit  ;D

i better win with run a bit ,then loose ... (btw i think i laugh about the ppl who lost too,when i am the winner...) ;D

So you`re telling us that you`re a runner or what? Just lost alot of respect for you if you are.

My point is that runners are complete pussies and yes I do agree on reducing the Dc and whatever people complain about Shamans.

I play both classes, and I kno there weaknesses. Running is never a solution for winning cuz it takes no skills or strategy to run.

So youre saying no matter how shitty things are you bend over and take it

I however dont like seeing the game f'd in its ass

So youre saying no matter how shitty things are you bend over and take it

1vs1:no

2vs1:depends

3vs1:I`ll step back

4+vs1:Watch me crossing.

I might have ran in the past when I was less experienced but you won`t see me do that any more. I have no excuses like "ow I`m only using cloth armour" or "he`s high amped"

Chickens are being breed for there meat, Bulls are breed to fight. Wich are you?

Deal with it, warlocks dark circle is a stain on the game, maybe standing behind a warlock is how u actually can kill someone so when people state the obvious it is "crying like a ♥♥♥♥♥"

It needs a change

Not delete warlocks but make elf have a counter skill, like priest shield can resist stuns

59450_.jpg

Deal with it, warlocks dark circle is a stain on the game, maybe standing behind a warlock is how u actually can kill someone so when people state the obvious it is "crying like a ♥♥♥♥♥"

It needs a change

Not delete warlocks but make elf have a counter skill, like priest shield can resist stuns

Rather have there mana cost hightend or cool-down increased. Would solve alot tbh.

And Chris I already talked with you about how I never liked locks when they were first released.

Even tho my first Forsaken was one ;D I never maxed Dc, My locks skills are +1 arrow, +3Le, +1 Dc, +5 Puddle and +5fear

Dont be nice... were supposed to fight like blood sworn enemies for the people :facepalm:

Damn bro if youre going lock you might as well enjoy it

My point is that runners are complete pussies and yes I do agree on reducing the Dc and whatever people complain about Shamans.

I play both classes, and I kno there weaknesses. Running is never a solution for winning cuz it takes no skills or strategy to run.

I might have ran in the past when I was less experienced but you won`t see me do that any more. I have no excuses like "ow I`m only using cloth armour" or "he`s high amped"

You are still less experienced, if anything even worse than before, to state kiting is "chicken" or "running", stupid advice to make people weak.

The purpose of being RANGE, is to atk at RANGE, not stand in one stop like a brain dead skill spammer acting like a melee, when you are not, in all mmo people kite, to either regen, reset cd, or simply not allow the high dmg melee to touch you, that itself is a strategy.

kiting is not even limited to range classes.

Barb's who think outside the box, can chop  > kite  > reset charge CD, use charge again, to win or get extra stun's vs some classes.

Rogue's can norm> gouge > run till gouge CD reset's. infinity on a non healer / aoe class and slowly kill them if that give's the chance to win.

In the end, the goal is to live, win, kill your enemy.

Foolish people thinking there is some sort of dishonour or a cowardly act in playing your class to it's full potential.

The main problem with ws is the range class's are too good at kiting, and melee's rarely have anything to counter it.

Dont be nice... were supposed to fight like blood sworn enemies for the people :facepalm:

Damn bro if youre going lock you might as well enjoy it

F*ck you you Op nerd ranger, I own you 24/7 on my super awesome Lock, I don`t need skill to kill your fat ass, I`ll just spam my Dc and Fear on your weaksauce ranger. And if my stuns are out ill run like a champ to win! HUAHUAHUA

You are still less experienced, if anything even worse than before, to state kiting is "chicken" or "running", stupid advice to make people weak.

The purpose of being RANGE, is to atk at RANGE, not stand in one stop like a brain dead skill spammer acting like a melee, when you are not, in all mmo people kite, to either regen, reset cd, or simply not allow the high dmg melee to touch you, that itself is a strategy.

kiting is not even limited to range classes.

Barb's who think outside the box, can chop  > kite  > reset charge CD, use charge again, to win or get extra stun's vs some classes.

Rogue's can norm> gouge > run till gouge CD reset's. infinity on a non healer / aoe class and slowly kill them if that give's the chance to win.

In the end, the goal is to live, win, kill your enemy.

Foolish people thinking there is some sort of dishonour or a cowardly act in playing your class to it's full potential.

The main problem with ws is the range class's are too good at kiting, and melee's rarely have anything to counter it.

That`s your opinion and you get your judgements from others over you. I`m stating how I PLAY, I`m not telling anyone to fight like I do.

Either way thnx for your reaction. Might be helpfull to others.

That`s your opinion and you get your judgements from others over you. I`m stating how I PLAY, I`m not telling anyone to fight like I do.

It is not my opinion, it is fact known across any good mmo.

what you are stating is that other's, who are smarter to actually use a tactic, are "chicken's" and "pussies", that's funny.

read your own words "My point is that runners are complete pussies".

All the great range player's in this game or any other mmo learn to kite,

well the one's who do not solely rely on $$$.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Kiting

"The act of kiting, is a combat tactic of a player character keeping a mob or another player at a certain distance, usually out of melee distance but within ranged attack, and luring the pursuer toward your direction while dealing damage at the same time".

maybe it's to advanced for simple minded fool's.

Speak what you want Sulla, I`ll say what I think about runners, and surely I can care less about them.

Games are meant to be fun and not to play extremely serious like you are currently ]@-

Ps: I kno the term kiting no need to link me.

F*ck you you Op nerd ranger, I own you 24/7 on my super awesome Lock, I don`t need skill to kill your fat ass, I`ll just spam my Dc and Fear on your weaksauce ranger. And if my stuns are out ill run like a champ to win! HUAHUAHUA

Either way thnx for your reaction. Might be helpfull to others.

Now that's the spirit

P.s. sulla

Games are meant to be fun and not to play extremely serious like you are currently ]@-

true, it's fun to kite.

P.s. sulla

roland and kathi

Speak what you want Sulla, I`ll say what I think about runners, and surely I can care less about them.

Ps: I kno the term kiting no need to link me.

i think you really suck in playing a ranged class...so you wanna tell me,you better stay in front of a bd,not moving and just wait until he hamstring and kill you or what? :facepalm:

ofc you ...whatever...maybe earth,go back, attack,blind and so on. and not just stand there...ranged class is not a tank.

but dont worry,when i started to play this game,i didnt understand it too...the first week i played... you must be very new...so:

WELCOME TO WARSPEAR :drinks: :drinks:

sulla said it: you have to use your full potencial..so kiting is NOT "cowardish"

i think you really suck in playing a ranged class...so you wanna tell me,you better stay in front of a bd,not moving and just wait until he hamstring and kill you or what? :facepalm:

ofc you ...whatever...maybe earth,go back, attack,blind and so on. and not just stand there...ranged class is not a tank.

but dont worry,when i started to play this game,i didnt understand it too...the first week i played... you must be very new...so:

sulla said it: you have to use your full potencial..so kiting is NOT "cowardish"

Lol Jayrox Maleshaman is older and less noob then you so yah nice try man :drinks:

I never said kiting was for chickens, can`t you read?

I said runners were chickens, RUNNERS!

And again it depends on who I`m fighting, if I`m fighting some high amped bd like you I might take 1step back, by time my blind-quake cycle is back and your hamstring is over I`ll repeat it again. During my blind+quake on you, I`ll have more then enough hp restored to take on you`re hamstring again.

1. Know your opponent.

2. Have a clean fight.

3. Win or die with pride

Those are my demands for MYSELF.

I never said kiting was for chickens, can`t you read?

I said runners were chickens, RUNNERS!

And again it depends on who I`m fighting, if I`m fighting some high amped bd like you I might take 1step back, by time my blind-quake cycle is back and your hamstring is over I`ll repeat it again. During my blind+quake on you, I`ll have more then enough hp restored to take on you`re hamstring again.

good luck taking one step back from a +10 BD.

i cant stay w/o moved againts bd at least i use trap and scatter  ;D

but i was staying against barbies  :dirol:

i cant stay w/o moved againts bd at least i use trap and scatter  ;D

but i was staying against barbies  :dirol:

Obviously Jay`s only experienced class is a Bd, we`re more experienced right Ugur ;D

I might have a solution,not sure if it would please everyone,mages' chain push enemy 1tile to 4tiles even at level5,why not add luck factor to dark circle too?level5 dark shield is useless for an unlucky death knight,level5 chain is useless for an unlucky mage,level5 harad extra hit is useless for an unlucky priest(can't remember details,but I recall priests having some luck based thing),so make level 5 dark circle stun enemy  2-5sec based on luck,2sec stun would have low chance(20% maybe?) at level 5 dark circle,developers seem to balance stuff with the luck factor,take blessing for examble.

u can all make your own strategy against warlocks instead of crying  :crazy:

Go delete your char again.

You were the biggest cry baby of the game

________ enter your bullshit denials here

Let's hope dark circle will be changed to dark dot in the next update to make it balance

keep dreaming, blessing was never changed much, even though almost everyone complained about it, even elf's, so why would dark circle be changed? also your not russian or have a vagina for them to give a shit about what you say, if anything, they will probably buff warlock's more to compete with healer's that know how to play, cause dev's are smart and wise to allow such a skill to be made in the first place.

Baconeater you dont realize you cant compare blessing because a low amp ranger still sucks with bless (when it works)

Baconeater you dont realize you cant compare blessing because a low amp ranger still sucks with bless (when it works)

comparing it to the amount of complaint's both skill's got, and the reaction dev's did.

Go delete your char again.

You were the biggest cry baby of the game

________ enter your bullshit denials here

i deleted my char cause u are pussy lover  :bad: :bad: :bad:  suck your mom's

i deleted my char cause u are pussy lover  :bad: :bad: :bad:  suck your mom's

:mega_shok:

Because i stopped you from scamming a guy that was going to buy from me, shame on me

I only said sorry because i was too drunk to realize your attitude never changed. You Talk a lot of fake shit, dont blame me

:mega_shok:

Because i stopped you from scamming a guy that was going to buy from me, shame on me

I only said sorry because i was too drunk to realize your attitude never changed. You Talk a lot of fake shit, dont blame me

no man .... ♥♥♥♥♥ please.... it was not about u. even 0.1% not interested with u. yes i am shit scammer. it was not your business. still you cant tell truth ... still you think that u did good job. also i dont blame you  ;)

i kept my words there... i am just mad cause i helped a lot for u be stronger but u think that u became alone  . if really u dont thnk so.

i have nothing to say . Good luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...