mc is OP

Russell elf

No, elves are stupid.

Previously I thought elves were weak, so I created a ranger to play.

Just look at the damage of the elves

My ranger did 8,5 k with a +4 bow.

Elves cry too much.

55390_.png

Nah,I'll try.

And I do not even want to imagine what a ranger lv 20 with +7 bow+ bless + trap can do.

Ranger is a awesome class for fast kill,Bd is the strongest meele character.

2 Pala can duck a entire mc meele team.

What I find funny is, Elves love to complain about warlock / shaman, but when they find a group of barbarians, they fill the face with a smile and laugh at them dying.

Just quit crying.Devs someday will balance this shit.

player without brain :rofl: create this topic

russel spammer :rofl:

in arena they have dozens of stun skills

if u ever get stunned the your DEAD

hymm u say that  mc are op did  u saw  revendark hulimtravu chrystall  tayuya  or gabraunth ? they are OP try kill them  when they  hit like a machine gun

i know elf is great but if stunned then u r DEAD,is there any way to decrease stun chances

so maybe u will create mc charackter to see how op we are  :dirol:

Nah,I'll try.And I do not even want to imagine what a ranger lv 20 with +7 bow+ bless + trap can do.Ranger is a awesome class for fast kill,Bd is the strongest meele character.2 Pala can ♥♥♥♥ a entire mc meele team.What I find funny is, Elves love to complain about warlock / shaman, but when they find a group of barbarians, they fill the face with a smile and laugh at them dying.Just quit crying.Devs someday will balance this shit.

Level up a bladedancer to 20 and feel the weakness. ;)

4 out of 5 rangers and all +10 ;D

A warlock lvl 16 +1 is killing them all if he is smart using his stuns.

EDIT:

Hey, the post i was responding on is gone.

Nah,I'll try.

And I do not even want to imagine what a ranger lv 20 with +7 bow+ bless + trap can do.

Ranger is a awesome class for fast kill,Bd is the strongest meele character.

2 Pala can ♥♥♥♥ a entire mc meele team.

What I find funny is, Elves love to complain about warlock / shaman, but when they find a group of barbarians, they fill the face with a smile and laugh at them dying.

Just quit crying.Devs someday will balance this shit.

u got me laughing on dis :lol: ....actually u r ryt i feel happy when i see a barb,dk and rogue coz i know he will surely die....but i dnt know why am able to kill high amp rogues,barbs and dks with ease when am on 2k def on my bd but find it difficult when am on 3.7k def :bomb: maybe bcoz of my high stats on low def....anyway i enjoy raping mc melee class dan anything else coz dey make me happy :lol: :rofl:

Its weird that no class in elfs side has skill like blind or fear

Shaman has blind at level 5 is nasty

Warlock has fear at level 5 is shitty

oooh there is a bonus they got earthquake and freaking awesome dark circle

All melee class have no chance to touch lv14 of these classes, just put 5 circle, 5 fear or 5 blind and 5 earthquake and the mc can fight while singing kumbayah lalalalala.....

Its weird that no class in elfs side has skill like blind or fear

Shaman has blind at level 5 is nasty

Warlock has fear at level 5 is shitty

oooh there is a bonus they got earthquake and freaking awesome dark circle

All melee class have no chance to touch lv14 of these classes, just put 5 circle, 5 fear or 5 blind and 5 earthquake and the mc can fight while singing kumbayah lalalalala.....

ya

I think all class is OP, just how to

make as much as possible about

how to be able to do it. Try to think smart and have some strategy to make it all be easy.

I think all class is OP, just how to

make as much as possible about

how to be able to do it. Try to think smart and have some strategy to make it all be easy.

words from a rogue.... :facepalm:

words from a rogue.... :facepalm:

now words from a honest rogue

because most of elf / chosen skills, turn off only your ability to use skills and movement,

while most mc / forsaken stuns lose complete control over your char.

I totally agree with sulla devs should provide elfs also with skills that make u lose full control

now words from a honest rogue I totally agree with sulla devs should provide elfs also with skills that make u lose full control

in that case mc should get more damage abilities too re-balance, as elfs with 3-4% extra dmg and heal, blessing, hamstring, mage bomb, have crazy dmg.

nobody ever thinks about what would happen if blessing and circle were partner's.

Ranger bless counter with fear or blind --> win

Mage blast just stun them and they wont be able to cast meteor --> win

Mage stun --> short duration

The big point is MC over powered because have BLIND, FEAR, DARK CIRCLE, EARTHQUAKE, CHARGE, GOUGE, NIGHTMARE ==> MOST OF THESE SKILLS WILL MAKE ENEMY LOSE THEIR CONTROL COMPLETELY

What Elfs have? FESTER OF JUSTICE, ROOT, TRAP, HAMSTRING, TRUCE, CHAINS ==> ONLY TRAP WILL MAKE ENEMY LOSE CONTROL COMPLETELY BUT VERY EASY TO AVOID, CHAINS CMON MAN ITS RADIUS AND DURATION VERY SHORT

It doesnt matter your amp or your stats.. if you get caught in the dark circle.

Theres little hope... its not impossible but still.. elf need a skill like dark circle.. or make circle work more like eq where u Need to land the hit not have sitting there whole duration.. or even crazier.. make it work like mage chains

Reduce shaman blind by 1 space so its fair with root and others

Cmon elves, stop cry and be a little honest.

Talking about PvP 1 v 1 everybody knows ..

BD > Barbarian.

Barbarian can chargue only once and high chance of stun fail, chargue 20 seconds cooldown. BD has faster weapons, stun with insane dot damage and duration, hamstring 15 seconds cooldown.

Ranger > Rogue.

Scatter, run kiting, dont even need trap, rogue has no range stun, fail :facepalm:

Druid Shaman

I can say maybe 50% but since i played 2 druids lvl 20 +8 and +9 with diferent gears and pvped a lot i can say druids little better 1 v 1, roots silence 1 second/1.5 second more than blind at lvl 5 and has 13 seconds cooldown (blind 15), long pvp you will see how it matters.

Also there arent "+9 druids" due to passive skill, "+9 druids" got same moon and more astral than +10 shamans with same gear, so +10 druids we can say are +11 :pleasantry:

Paladin DK.

50% but Paladin more usefull because can support allies and improve healers, also awesome stun with huge range when lvl 5 at wars.

Mage

Of course warlock wins if 1 v 1 and circle not fail, but mage its balanced at 5 v 5 arena dealing lot damage and at big server wars has 2 nuclear area bombs and can destroy many people where ever they teleport.

Priest > Necro.

Depend of build but priest has advantage. Tears 6 seconds cooldown and chosen passive skill give more mana. Also necros pay too much hp each shield and heal.

Cmon elves, stop cry and be a little honest.Talking about PvP 1 v 1 everybody knows ..BD > Barbarian.  Barbarian can chargue only once and high chance of stun fail, chargue 20 seconds cooldown. BD has faster weapons, stun with insane dot damage and duration, hamstring 15 seconds cooldown. Ranger > Rogue. Scatter, run kiting, dont even need trap, rogue has no range stun, fail  Druid Shaman I can say maybe 50% but since i played 2 druids lvl 20 +8 and +9 with diferent gears and pvped a lot i can say druids little better 1 v 1, roots silence 1 second/1.5 second more than blind at lvl 5 and has 13 seconds cooldown (blind 15), long pvp you will see how it matters.Also there arent "+9 druids" due to passive skill, "+9 druids" got same moon and more astral than +10 shamans with same gear, so +10 druids we can say are +11  Paladin  DK. 50% but Paladin more usefull because can support allies and improve healers, also awesome stun with huge range when lvl 5 at wars. Mage < Warlock.Of course warlock wins if 1 v 1 and circle not fail, but mage its balanced at 5 v 5 arena dealing lot damage and at big server wars has 2 nuclear area bombs and can destroy many people where ever they teleport. Priest > Necro.Depend of build but priest has advantage. Tears 6 seconds cooldown and chosen passive skill give more mana. Also necros pay too much hp each shield and heal.

We want to say that meele classes are too weak against non meele. Especially bd and barbarians. Rogue has a lot of chance since they can hide. Warlock is the most OP class in this game and I guess you should have nothing to say about it.

when i arena on my elf in 5vs5 this is wat i see, hey guys they have 2 warlocks lets just run right through there dark circle and kill them ha durr :crazy:  if ur a ranged class u act like its imposible to avoid warlock circle and still do damage, melee is just ducked but ranged classes can make warlocks look like crap for example poley vs debuferr, debuffer is all amp and no skill and kept loosing to poleys kites, shaman quake is just as easy to avoid also, i always see dumbass elfs just sit there and get hit by dark circle or quake, its not that hard to beat locks in arena so u guys need to stop complaining and get smart ;)  i should only see melee classes complaining not none of u ranged ones

Chains > CC > Stop Usage Of Skills In The Duration > 'Nuff said.

I believe you cant answer a simple question, how long the chains duration at lv5???

How long warlock dark circle and fear at lv5???

If you can answer this, no doubt you agree that warlock bring imbalance between faction

My opinion is that mc/forsaken are not op, just many high levels elves (19-20) don't use much brains. Almost all classes on mc are easy to win just with high amp and brute force attack, just warlock give a bit of headache, but if you have a smart team, you can win against warlock too. To win that, your team need not to be all in same area just spread around, so warlock if use stun can disable only 1 teammate, after stun is cast just combine all forces and go around circle to kill warlock fast, then easy.... other strategy can be against warlocks too, just use brains...

My opinion is that mc/forsaken are not op, just many high levels elves (19-20) don't use much brains. Almost all classes on mc are easy to win just with high amp and brute force attack, just warlock give a bit of headache, but if you have a smart team, you can win against warlock too. To win that, your team need not to be all in same area just spread around, so warlock if use stun can disable only 1 teammate, after stun is cast just combine all forces and go around circle to kill warlock fast, then easy.... other strategy can be against warlocks too, just use brains...

the problem is 1v1 not team. if team, sure can. But, if vs warlock shaman team??

and its only valid on wide map. if narrow area like arena???

we are talking about balance among faction bro not how to win in arena.

no class in chosen/firstborn have skill like blind/fear/dark circle they are too powerful

blind we can counter it with high dodge build but still it need some luck to be safe, how about other 2 skills? they are no special medication for that bro

We should keep on bring this issue up to get noticed by devs

MC cant give good explanation because its obvious they are OP

Keep it sticky bro