Get Free x2 [Surprise Chest]

lallouss

https://www.facebook.com/lazybbeach?v=app_158086484245654&app_data=entry_id%3D26357222%26gaReferrerOverride%3D

My sister has a competition, she needs votes to win 1st place, ill give [surprise Chest] if i see u voted

How: pm zeusxelie in us sapphire elf side, ill tell u how to vote, u go to the link above and like the page Lazy B when u liked the page it will redirect u to the voting options, before u vote pm me zeusxelie and when u do that click VOTE ill see if u have voted ill give u x2 [surprise Chest] :give_rose:

U need to have a facebook account to VOTE, u can vote 1time/facebook account, each 1VOTE ill give u the chests, if u got many accounts u get many chests :diablo:

(u can see in the picture below how the voting looks like my sister name is nansi meaz :friends: act fast and get ur surprise chests ;D  dont forget to pm me in game so i know u have voted and i will give u ur chests)

post-15696-14177029784952_thumb.png

join :good:

idk how im on mcside :search:

pm me on elf side zeusxelie, i got chests at mc side too i can give u there, but talk at elf side  :friends:

i play on EU mc side, so most likely i wont get the chest.

But i voted anyway

Good luck for contest  :good:

Опубликованное фото

ah ty  :yahoo: gdluck to u 2

now 3 has voted ^^ here is the pics, act fast 1194 chests left  ;D

lol 1.194k  :lol: :lol: :lol:  looool

before voting and everything,what is the contest about? If it is for a real important thing I won't vote for her just because I was "tipped" to xD

if she wins 1st place in voting she gets x2 free pass for all summer at Lazy B beach resort  :clapping: shes close to 1st place and i need votings xD

voted,no need for chests,wish your sister the best luck (now I read that 1st price is a membership for 2 for the whole summer so I guess who's she going to choose cuz of him playing "good brother" xD)

voted,no need for chests,wish your sister the best luck (now I read that 1st price is a membership for 2 for the whole summer so I guess who's she going to choose cuz of him playing "good brother" xD)

:clapping: yay ty bro and yes she will take me sometimes and her bf too sometimes  :crazy: best of luck to u 2 :give_rose:

PS: my sis tells u ty too  :friends:

wooooooo ty igot pot from ur chest  :drinks:

ur wlc ty for taking time to vote  :good:

https://www.facebook.com/lazybbeach?v=app_158086484245654&app_data=entry_id%3D26357222%26gaReferrerOverride%3D

My sister has a competition, she needs votes to win 1st place, ill give [surprise Chest] if i see u voted

How: pm zeusxelie in us sapphire elf side, ill tell u how to vote, u go to the link above and like the page Lazy B when u liked the page it will redirect u to the voting options, before u vote pm me zeusxelie and when u do that click VOTE ill see if u have voted ill give u x2 [surprise Chest] Опубликованное фото

U need to have a facebook account to VOTE, u can vote 1time/facebook account, each 1VOTE ill give u the chests, if u got many accounts u get many chests Опубликованное фото

(u can see in the picture below how the voting looks like my sister name is nansi meaz Опубликованное фото act fast and get ur surprise chests Опубликованное фото  dont forget to pm me in game so i know u have voted and i will give u ur chests

(((((POSTED AGAIN TO SEE IT IN PAGE 2)))))

i will go off for today  :good: tommorow pm me for more voting, tommorow last day for votings try and get as many chests as u can  ;)

post-15696-14177029786181_thumb.png

post-15696-14177029786308_thumb.png

Heyz im online again who wants to VOTE and get x2 [surprise Chest] today last day to try  :good:

How: pm zeusxelie in us sapphire elf side, ill tell u how to vote, u go to the link above and like the page Lazy B when u liked the page it will redirect u to the voting options, before u vote pm me zeusxelie and when u do that click VOTE ill see if u have voted ill give u x2 [surprise Chest] 

U need to have a facebook account to VOTE, u can vote 1time/facebook account, each 1VOTE ill give u the chests, if u got many accounts u get many chests

(u can see in the picture below how the voting looks like my sister name is nansi meaz  act fast and get ur surprise chests  dont forget to pm me in game so i know u have voted and i will give u ur chests

Voted and shared.

Dont want your surprise chests either  ;D  98% chance ill get daily items anyways

:clapping: ty bro i was wandering who voted hehe it uped 3-4votes :friends: gdluck

hope ur sis wins so we can start planning for de summer :drinks: :blush: .....tell her not to forget de bikinis coz its very important :spiteful:

.....tell her not to forget de bikinis coz its very important :spiteful:

Man, bro's sisters are men. Don't talk about them, #1 rule lol

Aswell " :spiteful: " + "sister" is never a good combo.

Man, bro's sisters are men. Don't talk about them, #1 rule lol

Aswell " :spiteful: " + "sister" is never a good combo.

oooooooopsy  oooooopsy :rofl: