BEST HEALER SHAMAN

Localkiler

Hi players, i want see who is best healer in EU-Emerald.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Hi players, i want see who is best healer in EU-Emerald.

• Localheal
    • Aankmauju
    • Oxfordboi
    • Hornig
    • Spanish
    • Saaed
    • Evilshaman

Might want to post your heals xd

I think it's Localheal, I don't think any other Shaman uses Astral enchant in their SD Scepter besides him

plus he also has lv5 earth protection if I could remember what he told me xd

Maybe Kretskayt's Shaman, Wedmakreta.

every shaman lvl 20 with best equips can be the best healer , but for me the best healer is who know  heal others  when doing arena  , some retards still healing his propy self when enemies attacking me  :facepalm:

If we see localkiller 5 shield 5 heal could be the best only for his skills , but I vote for spanish and reezeeh theyre great shamans in everything.

Im using lvl 17 arena for heals, not freak but its more than enough astral.

Better kick me out of list and add Saaed he got full GT and doom astral crit enchanted and rest gear, he has max shaman heal.

I vote for him and Localheal because his earthshield maxed.

I wont dealet you Spanish bcz you got 3 votes. i heal my partner outside and in arena, i heal my self when i got above 1.5k hp left

i voted for localheal 272 heal

but bro 266 is totally enough for tank eye mob+slave if u hunt up

Anyway im worst healer xD I love moon set more with 29% crits

Better kick me out of list and add Saaed he got full GT and doom astral crit enchanted and rest gear, he has max shaman heal.

Saaed = Hassn  no surprise him having max astral  heck i wouldnt be surprised if he has even max moon on top of that  :crazy:

Doesnt matter..

Who care about heal when u can hunt even eye with normaly lvl18 heal(262 i mean xd with cheap items:) )

as i remember heal and protection died when swamps came xd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont understand why no one vote for saaed, he has everything level 18, he has best heal obviusly why no one vote for him?  :facepalm:

I dont know, i thought i voted for him but apparently no :crazy:  I quess i tought he was moon shaman ;D

I dont know, i thought i voted for him but apparently no :crazy:  I quess i tought he was moon shaman ;D

lol hassn is best moon shaman and best heal shaman, he just cant use his skills :lol:

lol hassn is best moon shaman and best heal shaman, he just cant use his skills :lol:

Thats not true i saw him quake res pot quake res potting elfs when i was doing bg quest :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Thats not true i saw him quake res pot quake res potting elfs when i was doing bg quest :lol: :rofl: :lol:

hmm its cos when quake, u attak all mobs means his party was shit and bad teamworkers, so he got killed by mobs and boss xd

hmm its cos when quake, u attak all mobs means his party was shit and bad teamworkers, so he got killed by mobs and boss xd

nah it was just because there was like 20+ elves hunting :crazy:

nah it was just because there was like 20+ elves hunting :crazy:

well it is hard to kill elves if ur a shaman that has no skills and pot/revs all time  :lol: :lol:

hes better of doing that with his barb hassn  :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...