EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

dw, she'll pay you back when someone gives her the money to  :good:

She has/had the money, that's what pisses me off about the whole deal.

I get loaned? Yeah, we all get loans at some times when its hard for us. But that's what friends are for, unless something bad really happens. I owe Leo 346k like 9 months now, in which i planned to pay back in 3 months to close a year due to various reasons, yes, im sorry Leo, but the gold will be returned. Also owe 300k to Mario [...]  Any other loans? None i remember, at least in gold

:o

You are so greek lol

I'd say amen, but I'm an atheist, my amens are weak

oh my geology! Science logic!  :shok:

y yu no like flying spaghetti monster!  >:D

oh my geology! Science logic!  :shok:

y yu no like flying spaghetti monster!  >:D

And I just told in group to be careful around my barb because tentacles.

Coincidence? Don't think so

So I'm a spaghetti monster

Can't fly tho

eh? XD

the flying spaghetti monster was in reference to the atheist comment  ;D I was never added to whatsapp group

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

some1 tells u many shits abt himself/herself when u were ''friends'' nd he/she trusted u . then a time comes wen u both hav differences nd u start making those matters public . but u forget that u are also insulting urself by making those things public . once u get low in ur own eyes no1 can get u up from there . so if u wana fight , fight proffesionally not like kids

dnt make dirty secrets abt each other public bcoz this way u r insulting urself too

just think abt it

apologies for posting here

regards

rahul

some1 tells u many shits abt himself/herself when u were ''friends'' nd he/she trusted u . then a time comes wen u both hav differences nd u start making those matters public . but u forget that u are also insulting urself by making those things public . once u get low in ur own eyes no1 can get u up from there . so if u wana fight , fight proffesionally not like kids

dnt make dirty secrets abt each other public bcoz this way u r insulting urself too

just think abt it

apologies for posting here

regards

rahul

Agree with u :clapping:

that doesnt work. someone will just come and continue the drama anyways, or start a new one, or hypocritically judge everyone without looking at himself first,when they do they same exact shit they judging, only 1000x worse.

so yea, dont bet all your moolah on that horse, or goat

Merc could me and Male join ABC when we start spamming arena on rogues at some point?

Male is still in and yeah sure.

While at this topic, Azebu will be in the guild from time to time just giving us some GP while he's questing.

Guild is more dead than Sulla saying life is dead and the fact that that phrase doesn't even make sense, anything to keep it alive.

I think I might stay, you have few free spots, and less hassle inviting over and over. In the future (if I keep playing), I might leave guild with rogue and join with my DK.

Unless of course, you don't want me. Then I'll despair and commit sudoku.

Well if you want to be a part of the guild then just post an application, hopefully it won't get burried behind all the drama like all the rest did.

Knowing me and a few members won't get you in, you'd need permission from nearly all members, excluding totally inactive ones. ( Spacehoq wer r u )

Uh oh.

So, it is I, hello.

I like videogames!

And I did things you probably use everyday. Like Warspedia for example! Did you know that source of knowledge you use everyday has been created by me?

What? You don't know what Warspedia is? Then, you uneducated dummy, what are you doing in this intelligent guild? It has EVERYTHING about Warspear. Or well, it will. Soon.

Uh, help me out here, what else should I say?

Uh oh.

So, it is I, hello.

I like videogames!

And I did things you probably use everyday. Like Warspedia for example! Did you know that source of knowledge you use everyday has been created by me?

What? You don't know what Warspedia is? Then, you uneducated dummy, what are you doing in this intelligent guild? It has EVERYTHING about Warspear. Or well, it will. Soon.

Uh, help me out here, what else should I say?

Hi,

Seems nice. Pm me in-game so I get to know u better. Then I will vote for u.

Good luck!

Just editted members.

Tell me if anyone's missing and no, I wrote Azebu in invisible font.

Also if anyone wants in on the Whatsapp group [WARNING]2muchspam2handle[WARNING] just pm me.