EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

some1 tells u many shits abt himself/herself when u were ''friends'' nd he/she trusted u . then a time comes wen u both hav differences nd u start making those matters public . but u forget that u are also insulting urself by making those things public . once u get low in ur own eyes no1 can get u up from there . so if u wana fight , fight proffesionally not like kids

dnt make dirty secrets abt each other public bcoz this way u r insulting urself too

just think abt it

apologies for posting here

regards

rahul

i keep my friends secrets, while they are my friends. when they act like enemies they get treated like enemys. they cant come insult me like their background is clean.

Uh oh.

So, it is I, hello.

I like videogames!

And I did things you probably use everyday. Like Warspedia for example! Did you know that source of knowledge you use everyday has been created by me?

What? You don't know what Warspedia is? Then, you uneducated dummy, what are you doing in this intelligent guild? It has EVERYTHING about Warspear. Or well, it will. Soon.

Uh, help me out here, what else should I say?

Knowing you as a non-tard, I'll agree on whats been said.

Yes for Azebu.

Made a fb for WS

facebook.com/mecha.mania.1

if anyone wants to add, and your fb name is different from your in-game name, pls include in-game name in request

not accepting randoms or spies

Welcome to the guild Azebu.

We have a Whatsapp group if you want ins, just pm me here.

Also accept other cunts who can have convos with me when the rest are busy fapping to my sexi spams.

welcome azebu,

also just a tip, don't piss of jess or you end up deleted.

nah joke, just do this till rapter returns.

merc will go crazy on dis  :lol: :lol: 

Na I stopped caring when Rapter stopped spamming me and when the cünts stopped rotating.

Elliot was sooo right about that comment he made on mod life. Thank god I got a brain.

What do you expect? Lucky my guild is mostly understanding of what Hibernation is, yet there are some telling me its dead and some "suggesting" for me to pass leader behind my back..

But im the boss, its my friends and mine and we will keep our buffs and hope the next update is worth playing

Except hibernation of a guild more or less equals death.

All players will never return at once. They all will just play for a while, see that nobody really plays, and quit. Again and again.

Except hibernation of a guild more or less equals death.

All players will never return at once. They all will just play for a while, see that nobody really plays, and quit. Again and again.

So be it, there will be enough to rise again

So be it, there will be enough to rise again

I've been through that about 10 times. 3 times in WoW, once in Runes of Magic, once in Warspear (old Polska guild), once in Realm, once in Spiral Knights, once in Dofus, once in Tibia, and Vortex.

And speaking from experience, you might get 30-40% old players to come back, for two weeks at most. But there is a high chance of reunion when moving to some other game. Almost entirety of my Realm guild went to play Spiral Knights.

Life is dead doesn't even make sense.

Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible cuz Life itself cannot be a Dead because Life means Life so if it were to be Dead then it would have to be Dead but that is completely impossible