[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

It was my friend's character till she gave it to me. The character had Miracle Coins on it and it ran out, so I deleted the characters. The Immersly was a bad character because of the lack of repairs a few hours after  :facepalm: Mecha you put quotes from different people that I did know, please think before you do something out of my case and I really mean please if you could try.

warspear online PvP by [enemyept+tazok] начало пути к топу.flv

warspear online PvP by [enemyept+tazok] initial way topu

I hope you enjoy it, and others are new records with improved design

23605_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

[[/size]                DIE ELVES

[/size]

[/size]

warspear online PvP [enemyept+Respecto] part 4 (часть 4)

And here's an update! Admittedly this is part 4, but it is so far the best of my collection! Happy viewing

А вот и обнова ! Правда это уже 4 часть , но это пока что лучшее из моей коллекции ! Удачного просмотра

is this real?  :bad: :bad:  dafuq..

not only that,  Devs said after patch that all quests in Kotaravva give 18 items....

We just getting scammed  :facepalm:

every eu ppl nows numbar1 rich hassn 2 gwapito and 3 .?  lol  :D crossfit you coming going coming going so ? :

only 2 words for this guys total noobs :rofl:

every eu ppl nows numbar1 rich hassn 2 gwapito and 3 .?  lol  :D crossfit you coming going coming going so ? :

wow nia well done  :clapping: :clapping:  u beat sulla like this :bomb:

i think nia is just jealous because he doesn't have mc for revive  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think nia is just jealous because he doesn't have mc for revive  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont need mc

play the game without mc its real challenge bro  ;)

OMG that was sooo funny. watched the whole thing he almost got you though but very entertaining. :)

"mc down" "fast" "rich mc" lmao.  he has no mana right after revive and pot yet u run from him and u needed back up?  :facepalm:

my english bad

and wich world you playing ? us aur eu ?

my all gears +1 staff +1

WONDER WEN WAS THIS HAPPENED?  :unknw: :unknw:  2-3 WEEKS BACK NIA? ANY NEW VIDS THAT U CAN BE PROUD OF NOT CALLING HELP THOU  ;)

WONDER WEN WAS THIS HAPPENED?  :unknw: :unknw:  2-3 WEEKS BACK NIA? ANY NEW VIDS THAT U CAN BE PROUD OF NOT CALLING HELP THOU  ;)

down all mc thear rich dumess sully revev on sput, halp pls halp my pls :sorry:

my english bad

and wich world you playing ? us aur eu ?

my all gears +1 staff +1

so if im playing in other server im not allowed to comment here? well guess what? "welcome to the forums"  :lol:

so if im playing in other server im not allowed to comment here? well guess what? "welcome to the forums"  :lol:

Dont argue, just do the avatar of me  ;D

Dont argue, just do the avatar of me  ;D

lol if im not too lazy, send a pic of ur char. need infos too. i havent even updated mine and ascetic's signature here, we've leveled already  :facepalm:

lol if im not too lazy, send a pic of ur char. need infos too. i havent even updated mine and ascetic's signature here, we've leveled already  :facepalm:

Hehe lazyness, where i know it from ...

my +1 saff cant duck +10 wapion

help pls help pls i think i nevear using this ward for video i am right ?

i say down rich mc ( not using help me pls ) lol  :lol:

and i dont want dramm with you go pm sulla tell him  you gay me gay and start dramm like all days  ;)

You can duck my rondels if you want to

Guys why you hate Nia and Breakout ???  :(  they are friendly  :friends:

And having problem with English doesn't mean that you guys annoy him like this  :nea:

Yes i don't know what did he do to you, but maybe if you are good with him he will be good to you  ;)

Guys why you hate Nia and Breakout ???  :(  they are friendly  :friends:

And having problem with English doesn't mean that you guys annoy him like this  :nea:

Yes i don't know what did he do to you, but maybe if you are good with him he will be good to you  ;)

It's better if he speak English very well, than we peoples can understand him.

If peoples don't understand him then we just can say it or not? just mean nothing wrong with that.

If peoples don't understand him then we just can say it or not? just mean nothing wrong with that.

:facepalm: we peoples?

Ahm..  A little problem with English?  :blush:

I don't really understand you :lol:

this is funny, lecturing someone about bad grammar when yours is as bad  :lol:

this is funny, lecturing someone about bad grammar when yours is as bad  :lol:

Hmmhmmm. I just don't understand him that's all.

Did I said  my English is good? nah I don't see that aha?

My words are okay. :)