[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

when people criticize my game play and my oppinion,its not a problem, cause i know i am not perfect and cause i do it too. did never say something against it. ;) i have my mistakes like everybody else too,i am not perfect,you are not perfect :good:

but when ppl criticize my behaviour even if their own is much worse,and then criticize my look,even if they dont even have the balls to post a own pic,then i think this persons are litte kids who have nothing to do and who should look at their own befor cry about others.

and when you want to go on discussing ,write me personal message,then we can solve the problem.and when you just want to talk bad about me,go on like this,your choice,but sometimes you should think befor writing.  :drinks:

then we can solve the problem.

there was no problems to start it, was just quoting a criticism from a critic, to make sure it was in the right place..

sorry for the confusion.

the plan was to fight against Mechax, but since his lag out, Revagne take over.

enjoy.  8)

Yea I tried to play on laptop bc its easier to control and maneuver. But the internet i use for my laptop is an usb modem by Cricket. Cheap shit. Sometimes works good, sometimes dc over and over and over

what a kid :lol:

all this drama cause i asked malek if its true tht he his hassns dog....

underblue cant live with the fact tht i asked malek tht ;D

good video,

bro you know what else is good, or wait no it's bad,

A MAILMAN

WHO CANNOT

PUT A BOX

IN A MAILBOX

It's like ABC

First is A then comes B Then C

Mailman > Box into > Mailbox

:facepalm:

Good video btw, best part about it was there was no elf/mc who didn't know how to put a box in a mailbox, funny right

Here you go, this boss drops lvl 18 weapons.

you use hard mode. other side better. and let ranger tank. we've tried with 8 people, all good.  :friends:

enjoy  :drinks:

when you have ideas or some theme you want to see in my videos,just pm me in game (cruely,jayrox,deutsche) or write me a personal message here in forum,thanks ;D

Here you go, this boss drops lvl 18 weapons.

That was a scene savage :blush:

Sappy saved me while i missclicked spot  :pleasantry:

yeah that's before update now there is a little parasite on that spot that ruins your hunt  :facepalm:

nope. i made that vid 3days ago. ;D ;D

3 ppl anax farm

russians used to do that with eye, ranger tanks, 1 druid heal, 1 druid tank/reset other mobs, until they fixed it

yeah that's before update now there is a little parasite on that spot that ruins your hunt  :facepalm:

It's true... We farm Anax with 2-3 people. It's really easy ;)

rogues :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

so, in the video, you were to scaried to atk a afk rogue?

all this video shows is a crit healing druid, who can easily kill any rogue in big area >root>run>heal, to scaried to atk an afk one  :lol:

why did you record me afk  :lol:

anyway, rogues can run as well as druids do  ;)

now u is afk after runned all map stealth ur shit  :lol: :lol: