SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:facepalm: lol please dude. Your amped +10 too and still lost to me before 6-1 so my 6 wins plus 5 = 11 still puts me ahead of you at 11-9 AND I'm 2 levels lower than you and you use the things MY team farmed for you then suicided. Thanks for playing but your still not shit and still behind wins  :rofl:

oh wow a lv20 half set lv18 divine vs a low amped lv18 cc gear user. Btw, thank pliskin for that, if not for the lv18 divine boots he gave you FREE coz u kept crying for it u wouldnt be half bonus opened. that boot was meant to be for jaw but he gave you coz u were BEGGING on party chat. now u shit talk the one who farmed that boot with chris. proving how pathetic u are, Reu was right about u all along. btw +10 swords arent everything?? so why is ur sword +10 too? :lol: :lol:

Hello to noob ascetic. +10 swords are not everything. What were you saying? I won you 8-5.

oh wow a lv20 half set lv18 divine vs a low amped lv18 cc gear user. Btw, thank pliskin for that, if not for the lv18 divine boots he gave you FREE coz u kept crying for it u wouldnt be half bonus opened. that boot was meant to be for jaw but he gave you coz u were BEGGING on party chat. now u shit talk the one who farmed that boot with chris. proving how pathetic u are, Reu was right about u all along. btw +10 swords arent everything?? so why is ur sword +10 too?

I didn't loose when I had +10 sword. He has both +10 and level 18 weapons. I posted this.because he was shouting everywhere that I lost. Btw ty to my old friend Pliskin.

I didn't loose when I had +10 sword. He has both +10 and level 18 weapons. I posted this.because he was shouting everywhere that I lost. Btw ty to my old friend Pliskin.

Shouted everywhere? I posted in one topic about it, you call that shouting everywhere? Idk where this everywhere your talking about is, you must be delusional. I would like you to point out where the rest of the times I said something about beating you besides the most hated thread where I said it for you challenging eisha to pvp. Your making it out like I made it a huge deal like you were important to me and I was starstruck that I killed you or something, trust me that's not the case  ;) sorry to say.

Omg.. can u all leave Agusia do her own life? She never disturb anyone, and she's one of the best persons who I know. If someone has a problem with her then the problem is mine too. Starting with u sulla.

lol, am just the messenger passing on love poems from merc, chill out.

all know your a perfect,  innocent,  kind couple right ..

Did I say anytime that i'm a perfect? i dont think so.U're the "perfect" there. And the slave  :good:

i guess there's more drama on eu than in sapphire now? :wacko:

There is not a dramma. Just disturbers or jealous ppl  :unknw: 

. And the slave  :good:

sure, like you say jonny is "hassn slave ", "dont inv jonny to eye he hassn slave"..

"cia is man and greedy", so much back talk you did to people, and still do, like i say dnt act so innocent and friendly after you talked all that shit.

sure, like you say jonny is "hassn slave ", "dont inv jonny to eye he hassn slave"..

"cia is man and greedy", so much back talk you did to people, and still do, like i say dnt act so innocent and friendly after you talked all that shit.

If i did it, was in the past. Then u're not so different, but i wont blame and complain with things of the past like u. Shouldnt be like this, Nelson :bad:

Let me peace in guys.. for me enough my own problems.. btw, i never was greedy and sad if u think that about me.  And im NOT a man, yes i know my attitude sometimes a bit strange, i will change it in the future.

And almost everyday  disturb pms .. stop it, anybody too do it.

example today  :facepalm:      (Loong, Anaax)

Опубликованное фото.

Опубликованное фото

I'm no one's slave and I don't even hunt with hassn. 

Shouted everywhere? I posted in one topic about it, you call that shouting everywhere? Idk where this everywhere your talking about is, you must be delusional. I would like you to point out where the rest of the times I said something about beating you besides the most hated thread where I said it for you challenging eisha to pvp. Your making it out like I made it a huge deal like you were important to me and I was starstruck that I killed you or something, trust me that's not the case  ;) sorry to say.

im pretty sure he wont answer this post babe, he start sh.t but cant even finish it.  :lol: :lol:

]]] link=topic=204.msg301937#msg301937 date=1345924287]

epic ....  :rofl:

wanna go mc lab ...

hell nooooooooooo  :rofl: :rofl:

lmao damn, i guess they got the surprise of their life there.  they dint have an idea that a B2K party was waiting for them inside, ty for entertaining us :rofl:

Try again noob :dirol: :dirol: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah. without that ranger you're just a little pussy who can't fight same lvl  :lol: :lol:  gj 3vs1 you must be really proud  ;D ;D ;D :rofl: :rofl:

yeah. without that ranger you're just a little pussy who can't fight same lvl  :lol: :lol:  gj 3vs1 you must be really proud  ;D ;D ;D :rofl: :rofl:

I didnt take damage so don't call it a fight. You know how it is man... I see that red and I just have to kill :bad: FYI I dont really care what lvl you are.

MC hates me so much  8) now feeling good because I wreck them hard. Volex if you see this, f*ck you. Aspiree if you see this as well, f*ck you. And Idreeka if your reading this, f*ck you.

MC hates me so much  8) now feeling good because I wreck them hard. Volex if you see this, f*ck you. Aspiree if you see this as well, f*ck you. And Idreeka if your reading this, f*ck you.

lmfao looks like ure the one hating not those u mention. maybe its the other way around  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lmfao looks like ure the one hating not those u mention. maybe its the other way around  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:crazy: Your guess is as wrong as anything. They hate me, and they rivals of mine  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:crazy: Your guess is as wrong as anything. They hate me, and they rivals of mine  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

before u talk about rivals, level up to atleast 13 first and dont spam our clan shout just to get urself noticed. ull forever be a no name  :bad:

Doommyth Lvl 11 ~ Bladedancer

before u talk about rivals, level up to atleast 13 first and dont spam our clan shout just to get urself noticed. ull forever be a no name  :bad:

quote on the bottom really isn't your business  :facepalm: