SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

my ex gf :cray: :rofl: now shez hassn wife huhuhuhuh  owned her by +5 staff huehuehue 8)

get on moon set next time babe ;D

get on moon set or get on 3 elfs to help me kill u xd right

Btw nice crop cuz i didn't forget the elfs that helped u kill me or noooo way u noob Druid could kill me

I like the people who take a story and change it in holyyyyyyyy different way xd

Poor people but thx for telling me that im famous in kinda ♥♥♥♥♥ way :pleasantry:

get on moon set or get on 3 elfs to help me kill u xd right

Btw nice crop cuz i didn't forget the elfs that helped u kill me or noooo way u noob Druid could kill me

is there another elf in that pic? pew pew  :yahoo:

I like the people who take a story and change it in holyyyyyyyy different way xd

Poor people but thx for telling me that im famous in kinda ♥♥♥♥♥ way :pleasantry:

im not makin story or drama  just posted a pic  of    maikin love with u now chill  by giving  a blowjob to ur newbf hassn  :cray: :rofl:

holy.

Holyyyyyyyyyyy

Seriously, do I really have to explain the joke?

Holyyyyyyyyyyy

Seriously, do I really have to explain the joke?

i see you didnt understand the irony in my comment  ;D  maybe if i used one of these smileys it would be more clear :blush:

is there another elf in that pic? pew pew  :yahoo:

u big lier xd u crop it or ur screen is small but u cant kill me alot xd u noob and if u look up u see bees on a moob this means that there was another Druid  cuz u was attacking me and no need to bees the moobs they they not attacking u so duck off and ur lie story has end

like a hemorrhoid

+1 (i get a feeling ill be spamming you with +1s ahah i always did apreciate ur opinions (even when they oposed my own) thats why i was happy to see you get recruited in FoF)

Everyone Please go to my topic in general "The devs look at this and all players im sick of it" one

And everyone who knows i was the ranger matchless Comment or if u just wanna help out and tell them to give it back it would be appreciated :friends: :good:

Everyone Please go to my topic in general "The devs look at this and all players im sick of it" one

And everyone who knows i was the ranger matchless Comment or if u just wanna help out and tell them to give it back it would be appreciated :friends: :good:

even though u were a jerk to me when u came to eu (after finding out i was elf, before u were nice) i still dont like to see people lose their chars.

even though u were a jerk to me when u came to eu (after finding out i was elf, before u were nice) i still dont like to see people lose their chars.

Im Sorry i was just messin around and u didnt rlly make sense to me please comment on the post And Ty im sorry :friends: :give_rose:

Im Sorry i was just messin around and u didnt rlly make sense to me please comment on the post And Ty im sorry :friends: :give_rose:

didnt see u at eu anymore :P

someone TOOK  u already?!  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

+1 (i get a feeling ill be spamming you with +1s ahah i always did apreciate ur opinions (even when they oposed my own) thats why i was happy to see you get recruited in FoF)

thanks, glad to be part of fof

fukk the luck shit, strictly AIM

Опубликованное фото

No aspiration to quit the game

Опубликованное фото

(I know both can be a lot higher  ;D )

Edit: oops, had wrong staff XD

Опубликованное фото

This happen to a friend of mine  :cray: ... Kalzoom hacked drake his account on U.S Sapphire.

So be warned guys... Stay alert at scammers

Again, accounts can't be hacked unless he gave his ID/Pass to someone in the past.. When do you people learn :facepalm:

Again, accounts can't be hacked unless he gave his ID/Pass to someone in the past.. When do you people learn :facepalm:

then how did kalzoom toke his account over? He never gave password and username to him. Also he didnt ask for being taken over by another people  :unknw:

then how did kalzoom toke his account over? He never gave password and username to him. Also he didnt ask for being taken over by another people  :unknw:

It's not possible for someone to actually "Hack" an account... Well it is but wow, then he can just as much hack national security  ;D

It's not possible for someone to actually "Hack" an account... Well it is but wow, then he can just as much hack national security  ;D

However... It isnt funny to loose account on this way :/ idk exactly, i just wanna help a friend. I heared that he used a generator

if he fell for one of those "free mcoin gift code generator" scams, then its partially his own fault.

"slow and steady wins the race", said the turtle to the rabbit.

where you been O.o?

After Stern and Pvp Scammed me 30 set tics and about 30k In Thecrimson and kicked me i went inactive Its not rlly everyone in the guild i liked alot of ppl in it Stern just took my shit and so did Pvp and he Kicked me and wouldnt re invite :bad: :bad: :mega_shok: