SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

he basically said now that Im in FoF I will be getting ganked by his +10 lock army

because of actions by my guild mate

lol, funny, because he was a while ago talking about ppl "showing their true colors"

I wont forget that he helped me with chainless when I was leveling my shaman

but I never did shit to him or his puppet friends

All of the sudden Im a target lol

but its ok. Scaring me out of fof wont work.

Manipulation wont work neither

there are no puppet strings on me for ppl to pull

And I dont sell my soul for anything or any price

I didnt join this guild for drama

so if yall wanna consider me a new target, so be it.

it is what it is.

i understand spanish pretty well  ;D  seems that when he doesnt want people to understand what he's saying he talks in spanish. 

my actions were towards span and span alone he was the one dragging his friends and guilds into it, first he started by turning all of abc against me just for rooting him and healing my friend (sure that tecnicaly that does violate our former peace agreement, but still it was between me and him, wasnt like me and diaboloro's mage were hunting span or anything). after that went down we made a deal cause he wanted to pvp me so bad (we made a deal that we would still war outside of cave but not inside, he agreed then the next day jumped me in cave again and still made fun of me for being a man of my word) this guy for me is one of the real jerks at ws and truly pisses me off.

and carefull mecha if he starts atacking you, he will also use his/your friends chars (if he has pw) to sneak atack and make you war ur own friends. sneaky.

now these are all old storys, duck this shit.

Am I the only one too lazy to read long drama replies? ;D

it depends on how interesting i find it :crazy: , if the drama looks fun, i read it. If it's boring, meh i skip it. O:-) 

I'll be honest, months earlier i also thought sun armor was a bad skill to invest, as also earth shield/barkskin. It is only recently that i started seeing how effective they can be. A druid friend of mine switched to lv5 barkskin from lv5 lightning, and he said he doesn't regret it, as since he's tanking even further now. Though on my mage im sure i won't use sun shield.

5 fireball, 5 time warp, 3 stone shatter, 3 chains is my build, and i like the effectivity of it. You could say im the kamikaze person, but for sure i dont dive in 5 people and spam skills xd i observe the situation and HP of enemy before doing my next movement. My worse problem aren't locks or shamans, it's the bugged position, especially when you miss warp, shatters AND chains in a row -_-

Mage is a good class, underplayed and if played, used the wrong way mostly.

Lvl 2 lasts whole cooldown 8)

Ill use it even if melee is my only enemy it just looks awesome

"Hey bd im a mage, deal with it"

Would be cool if it exposed rogues or something helpful like slowing melee dmg.. but expect damage to dark circle before that

69039_.jpg

Nah bro.

Chains is too random and you got teleport if you wanna kite melee so I say leave it 3 and go 3 shield. I only use it after teleporting to melee and also for it's "lose target" effect on range people, I won a priest with 50% Hp with only 400 hp cuz of this, tele > shatter > chains > fireball.

5 teleport is a must I say, it's an AoE with the same damage of a single target damage skill that all class have.

3 shield gives nice duration incase you get stunned by the time it goes off and also some nice %s.

I leave shatt low cuz its damage is kinda lame and it's pretty much ok at that level.

But eh, we all have our own preferences.

Going 5 warp at 20. Ya.

I know sun armor does nothing vs melees, but sometimes I use it anyways, I Guess to "intimidate" ppl who dont know crap. and it works sometimes, they think it does something and pick a different target XD

Edit: with the exception of dk (exhalation does dark dmg) and paladin (bleed skilll does astral dmg)

lol, I laugh when BDs use parry skill vs ranged enemies. I just hope its to "intimidate" and not thinking they can parry vs ranged ;D

I know sun armor does nothing vs melees, but sometimes I use it anyways, I Guess to "intimidate" ppl who dont know crap. and it works sometimes, they think it does something and pick a different target XD

Edit: with the exception of dk (exhalation does dark dmg) and paladin (bleed skilll does astral dmg)

lol, I laugh when BDs use parry skill vs ranged enemies. I just hope its to "intimidate" and not thinking they can parry vs ranged ;D

ranged when he means by ranged he doesnt mean rangers because rangers attacks can be parried

no, ranger cannot be parried against.

only melees

Just like BD cant block. No shield means no block.

and about those mobs that hit with ranged physical damage: if they do not use bow, or any weapon for that matter, its treated as a ranged "melee" hit, if that makes any sense

Well yesterday in arena  :good: ! It was a lot of fights' between lvl 15  :facepalm: .. I just enjoy the time and take some pic's  ! :drinks:

Almost one year after I met you, I just realized your name is actually jo y tu, not joy tu >_>

Almost one year after I met you, I just realized your name is actually jo y tu, not joy tu >_>

:rofl: Omg sis ! jo y tu !!

Is doesn't matter the time  that u realized hahahah ! but that makes you a oldie  :tease: here !

:rofl: Omg sis ! jo y tu !!

Is doesn't matter the time  that u realized hahahah ! but that makes you a oldie  :tease: here !

Makes me an old fool, yes XD

Are these real?!? Or more "test items" or "photoshopped"?

4th one I hope is fake  :nea:

costume

set bonus ring

set bonus physical ring

miracle shop equips????

arena amulet

We can't really say xd in my view i'd say photoshopped/edited unless a dev/moderator provides further information.

FIX THE BBC CODE FFS.

ITS NOT THE BROWWWWWWWWSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol, the accesories look like a good idea

but about the mshop equips... if they come pre-amped it would be good, but for prices like that?

seems expensive, and mcoin spammers would have an even easier life on ws

lol, the accesories look like a good idea

but about the mshop equips... if they come pre-amped it would be good, but for prices like that?

seems expensive, and mcoin spammers would have an even easier life on ws

111.141 Miracle coins is like...900€ to me

Who the hell would pay that much for a +8 labrys? xd

and i think that, such items on shop would destroy the game. Easy armor, easy weapons, destroys the hunting for items element and all that.

@Mecha, last 2 are fake, that's all I can confirm.

The amulet was more of a suggestion.

Both old screenshots. Like last year if I could remember.

Amulet also came with Rings and Cape with Resilience in them, some Russian posted long ago.

The rest are probably test items, I dunno with the costume but if the name is in English and the background has Russian item names then it's edited.

111.141 Miracle coins is like...900€ to me

Who the hell would pay that much for a +8 labrys? xd

and i think that, such items on shop would destroy the game. Easy armor, easy weapons, destroys the hunting for items element and all that.

lol, a certain someone had paid about 3-4x that many mcoins for the SD Labrys on +0 a long time ago, from his "friends"

they were extremely rare back then, but still lol

and swamps already made lv18 items easier to get

its only 1 step away...

rings with set bonus? sounds fake (and hopefully not true, too op)

but regular lvl 20 items would be nice.

I wouldnt mind set bonuses on rings, I just wonder how it would work

@Mecha, last 2 are fake, that's all I can confirm.

The amulet was more of a suggestion.

Both old screenshots. Like last year if I could remember.

Amulet also came with Rings and Cape with Resilience in them, some Russian posted long ago.

The rest are probably test items, I dunno with the costume but if the name is in English and the background has Russian item names then it's edited.

the critical enchants make them seem more real and recent, but still, idk

I wouldnt mind set bonuses on rings, I just wonder how it would work

probably would make you u use some full set to get those bonuses eheh thats why i wouldnt like it  ;D

probably would make you u use some full set to get those bonuses eheh thats why i wouldnt like it  ;D

How about accesory set? e.g a pair of rings for for first bonus and the amulet with the rings for 2nd bonus? Ring-Amulet giving no bonus

In my view this could work. Well again doubting myself it'll happen

How about accesory set? e.g a pair of rings for for first bonus and the amulet with the rings for 2nd bonus? Ring-Amulet giving no bonus

In my view this could work. Well again doubting myself it'll happen

or 2 rings + amulet + cape for both set bonuses

any mix of the same set = 1st bonus

ex: 2 rings, amulet + cape, amulet + 1 ring, etc  :pardon:

or 2 rings + amulet + cape for both set bonuses

any mix of the same set = 1st bonus

ex: 2 rings, amulet + cape, amulet + 1 ring, etc  :pardon:

Oh forgot to mention cape on above post. Cant bother to edit now so i'll go with your post xd

Well yeah, sounds good, but again, too many set bonuses in the end, i can actually think how locks will be at lv30 XD

Oh forgot to mention cape on above post. Cant bother to edit now so i'll go with your post xd

Well yeah, sounds good, but again, too many set bonuses in the end, i can actually think how locks will be at lv30 XD

at lv 30, hopefully new skills arrive, or they might change skill point system again

otherwise, everyone at lv 30 will have skills like 54545

would be boring if everyone has almost exact skill set up

you all guys are motivating me to make a mage xD

If you make a mage, whatever you do, dont lag

at lv 30, hopefully new skills arrive, or they might change skill point system again

otherwise, everyone at lv 30 will have skills like 54545

would be boring if everyone has almost exact skill set up

If you make a mage, whatever you do, dont lag

Well, future will show.