SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Finally I can laugh at this topic! GoGo Yuno wars!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE YUNO AND THAT'S ME.

Gay future diary gaylord fags

53477_.jpg

nah, mirai nikki one of the best animes.

Just finished ep 7, can't be bothered for gay subs

the anime was so gay it can't even afford dubs.

Опубликованное фото

Nemesis?

You're just my split personality self, my  team up, Bakara omae wa e.e

Ah, thinking about Yukkii (you know who you are) makes me so...mhm! ah!

Опубликованное фото

You are so not Yuno! where is Yuki then! :D

YUKKII IS ON HOLIDAYS AWAY FROM ME! I have second world and first world's Yunos to check over him and send me information.

2. universe's god :(

That's me.

Just finished ep 7, can't be bothered for gay subs

the anime was so gay it can't even afford dubs.

Go kill yourself.

Or let me do so.

Prepare to feel the thunder from down under Опубликованное фото zeus

Опубликованное фото

Lmao xD Gues thinking about Yuki makes the crotch feel tingely

Im getting as much as wet in real life as im 'getting' wet ""online"" for him

Yukkii *-* (again you know who you are)

Nemesis?

You're just my split personality self, my  team up, Bakara omae wa e.e

Ah, thinking about Yukkii (you know who you are) makes me so...mhm! ah!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Thnx for the great laughter, really needed this xD got tears in my eyes lmao

Isn't a joke.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Impostor that fails to pretend to be me.

Guess i'll end up killing fourth world Yuno, and that's you.

Isn't a joke.

Опубликованное фото

Impostor that fails to pretend to be me.

Guess i'll end up killing fourth world Yuno, and that's you.

Slice his head off.

NNNOOOO!! *runs around like a headless chicken*

Опубликованное фото

I'll be resting for the time being. Expect a late reply if you reply to me in any way. Or simply PM me here if you want to keep this up. Mkay.

~

Where the hell did you get my underwear from!? Are you Pedo-bear in disguise?? XD

Опубликованное фото

You can never know what i am, cause even i dont know that!...... yet.

I mean,2 locks can kill 5 rangers so easy blocking the shop!..And that's mean what??Pro? :rofl:

I don't think so..(I don't say you are noob,anyway :blush: ).

There wasnt just 5 rangers and circle not last forever.

Note that there was 2 indo mages respawn shatters/push non stop inside xD

(Supre ss)

53497_.jpg

There wasnt just 5 rangers and circle not last forever.

Note that there was 2 indo mages respawn shatters/push non stop inside xD

(Supre ss)

Don't forget the other 15 Elves at Legion shop who gave up trying to take Riff shop back xd

We only had 3 Warlocks at one point and 2 Mages reviving inside shop with 1 Druid too

3 Mages and 1 Pala is enough to stop us, just run in and hope you don't get circle, fetters, teleport, stones.

But overall, it was lame, next time better invade Caravan

Don't forget the other 15 Elves at Legion shop who gave up trying to take Riff shop back xd

We only had 3 Warlocks at one point and 2 Mages reviving inside shop with 1 Druid too

3 Mages and 1 Pala is enough to stop us, just run in and hope you don't get circle, fetters, teleport, stones.

But overall, it was lame, next time better invade Caravan

gasphel can be more epic :rofl: :rofl:

Alright then i guess i'll mix up personalities between wise Deus ex Machina and Yandere Gasai Yuno and whoever else is in my split personality list, so expect a lot.

Опубликованное фото

And

Опубликованное фото

Bwahahah super large HD images just for your joy. They work as wallpapers too. Got deus one now. badassssss

Alright then i guess i'll mix up personalities between wise Deus ex Machina and Yandere Gasai Yuno and whoever else is in my split personality list, so expect a lot.

Опубликованное фото

And

Опубликованное фото

Bwahahah super large HD images just for your joy. They work as wallpapers too. Got deus one now. badassssss

i think u should stop reading/watching anime, ur addicted and if u want to spam more pics not related to game plz open a new thread ty :)

i think u should stop reading/watching anime, ur addicted and if u want to spam more pics not related to game plz open a new thread ty :)

I think you should look at yourself and try to get better before you try to judge others. What? What's wrong. Can't stand the pictures? Ignore me in forum, i cant help you at that. Yes, im addicted to anime, but also on hentai, so just be happy this was anime spam and not hentai xd

I think you should look at yourself and try to get better before you try to judge others. What? What's wrong. Can't stand the pictures? Ignore me in forum, i cant help you at that. Yes, im addicted to anime, but also on hentai, so just be happy this was anime spam and not hentai xd

not judging, but still wrong section to post anime pics ;) read the title of thread twice before replying

Nothings wrong with any form of Anime addiction, Its way better then being addicted to a game. Thats just my humble opinion (: besides, let the girl enjoy her favorite anime person Zeus. It`s bad of you to tell her to stop watching anime cuz she`s an "addict" I`m sure you have your own addictions, so do I.

As for the spamming, you`re right about this. Might aswell make a new topic for those kinda pictures.

not judging, but still wrong section to post anime pics ;) read the title of thread twice before replying

Let me assure you i know the title since i started posting. The title may be that but take a close look to all pages. Not only game ss were posted. So nothing bad at this.

Nothings wrong with any form of Anime addiction, Its way better then being addicted to a game. Thats just my humble opinion (: besides, let the girl enjoy her favorite anime person Zeus. It`s bad of you to tell her to stop watching anime cuz she`s an "addict" I`m sure you have your own addictions, so do I.

As for the spamming, you`re right about this. Might aswell make a new topic for those kinda pictures.

No need to get in between us, i shall keep doing as i wish here no matter how many turn against me. Eventually i'll get bored. So you still have hopes. Spamming is wrong? Then make a topic named "Anime topic" and get a good enough subject to discuss. That's the way to take me away from this topic spamming.

Oh how i hate white knights, as Azebu said.