SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

u loose wen i come from face to face noob retards ABCs

no need to insult the whole guild even if you are angry being buttkicked by a low amped lock :facepalm:??

stop insult and meet with catalonia in pvpv cave and make 1vs1

Lol for once jay isn't part of drama ;D

no need to insult the whole guild even if you are angry being buttkicked by a low amped lock :facepalm: ??

LOL i m not also highly amplified :facepalm: my bow is +6 equips +6, but they r not made for Dark def 8)

I SHALL RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO OPEN The anniversary gift letter  :sorry: ...Must..not..open..it has to stay in my mailbox as a collection 8)  O3O

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol,complete dc when i wanted to attack,be proud :facepalm:

Yaa thats is common excuse........i m not insulting u  :give_rose: just from now keep ur nose out from my matters :diablo:

lol,you dont wonder why i suddenly stopped walking and didnt attack?!

you insult players here only cause u won once and you are annyoing. so no,i dont stop comment your bullshit.

stop your spam man,you are just getting more and more enemies

you insult players here only cause u won once and you are annyoing. so no,i dont stop comment your bullshit.

don't do the same mistake we did, replying to him.

I am sooo out of the loop here  ;D

^ my thoughts exactly.

@arena,dharm : Faltu ka kyu lad rhe ho yar  :unknw:

53360_.png

lol  i  just  here  post  ss  :spiteful: :spiteful:  but  u  guys  spam  see  1more  spam frm sulle  :wacko: :wacko:  and  btw  i  dnt  like  to make frineds  specially mcs coz  if  u  have  all  friends  better  hunt  rat  or play different game lol 8) 8) 8)  go  make  friends  i  make  enimes  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and  m not  like  mcs  dog  like  u  dogi  buff  bufff :blush: :blush: ok  cya  pls  spam  :bomb:

he thought he crossed to safety  :crazy: until he meet me on the other side try potting twice next time rogue

Only fags use the " :crazy: " face.

I am sooo out of the loop here  ;D

^ my thoughts exactly.

@arena,dharm : Faltu ka kyu lad rhe ho yar  :unknw:

are  ye  pro ke  jhat  apne  ko  jayda  samgte  bs  thode  le  rhe  hai  hum  aur  ye  khusi  khusi  de  rhe  hai  ;D ;D  pro mere  lund se  sale  sab  ek  sath  suwar  ke  tarh  jhund mai  aate  ek  din  aisa  dunga  sale  log  hassn ko  chodh kar  mughe  bap  bolenge  :drinks:

Only fags use the " :crazy: " face.

u used it now :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

40minutes of blocking with 4 warlocks :P :'(

only 40 minutes?  :blush:  blocking with enough locks to do full rotation on circles, i'd say boring ;D

only 40 minutes?  :blush:  blocking with enough locks to do full rotation on circles, i'd say boring ;D

mages can break that block easily o.O just use teleport for dive and when they focused mages others can enter there and kill them  :dirol:

mages can break that block easily o.O just use teleport for dive and when they focused mages others can enter there and kill them  :dirol:

There was like 10 Mages trying to stop us, one revived like 20 times and a Druid did too but didn't kill one.

In the end 50% of the Elves got jealous and did the same to Legion shop and we got bored blocking noobs so we suicided and went Legion shop to rape them, they tried 3 more times but failed after we came xd

i never played mage but i assume they get stuned like the others in circle :P

There was like 10 Mages trying to stop us, one revived like 20 times and a Druid did too but didn't kill one.

In the end 50% of the Elves got jealous and did the same to Legion shop and we got bored blocking noobs so we suicided and went Legion shop to rape them, they tried 3 more times but failed after we came xd

so thats their tactic problem. and reviversç they are so op :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: btw blockin not for elvens xD they cant block somewhere so long. just 1 or 2 mins. max 10 min xD

[/size]

i never played mage but i assume they get stuned like the others in circle :P

yes they can affect with circle but if one mage tries to being bait they can mess there. But many  elvens dont know doing war tactics with mages. mages always doing rush and being dead many times xD