SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

There was like 10 Mages trying to stop us, one revived like 20 times and a Druid did too but didn't kill one.

In the end 50% of the Elves got jealous and did the same to Legion shop and we got bored blocking noobs so we suicided and went Legion shop to rape them, they tried 3 more times but failed after we came xd

true i was there with rogue. elves dit not enter the shop at start. half dit war outside n died :D

There was like 10 Mages trying to stop us, one revived like 20 times and a Druid did too but didn't kill one.

In the end 50% of the Elves got jealous and did the same to Legion shop and we got bored blocking noobs so we suicided and went Legion shop to rape them, they tried 3 more times but failed after we came xd

10 mage? :lol:Anyway..4 locks can stun 40 elfs in shop  ;and you know that very well..

I don't see what go"heroic action" you did,when you have that skill so unbalanced!

I mean,2 locks can kill 5 rangers so easy blocking the shop!..And that's mean what??Pro? :rofl:

I don't think so..(I don't say you are noob,anyway :blush:).

I don't see what go"heroic action" you did,when you have that skill so unbalanced!

merc never said it was a "heroic action" , you did, making up your own words to quote.

if anything it is just fun, like how rangers stand behind traps in nadir and block with paladins near door, cause that's not op at all and balanced.

2 locks can kill 5 rangers so easy blocking the shop!..And that's mean what??Pro? :rofl:

it means the rangers suck, if 5 rangers are dying to two warlocks, nobody is claiming to be pro.

merc never said it was a "heroic action" , you did, making up your own words to quote.

if anything it is just fun, like how rangers stand behind traps in nadir and block with paladins near door, cause that's not op at all and balanced.

it means the rangers suck, if 5 rangers are dying to two warlocks, nobody is claiming to be pro.

traps dont stop skills and pala stun u need to use after u see enemy unlike circle that can be placed at all times and insta-stun as soon as we cross. and those fast internet locks can place circle before paladins can even click foj skill :P u know that as well as me. but yeah, blocking isnt pro on either side, wouldnt call it fun either. after 5 minutes of blocking anything i feel like killing myself :bomb:

traps dont stop skills and pala stun u need to use after u see enemy unlike circle that can be placed at all times and insta-stun as soon as we cross. and those fast internet locks can place circle before paladins can even click foj skill :P u know that as well as me. but yeah, blocking isnt pro on either side, wouldnt call it fun either. after 5 minutes of blocking anything i feel like killing myself :bomb:

nah, pala stun is instant once you click the button and don't need to position it, easy auto skill, circle has 1 second animation delay and has to be placed before it takes effect, it will just depend on who is faster once the red name pops up on screen, if they camping.

merc`s secret relationship.

Sorry merc but u deserve the meme for asking me to film a video with METAL GEAR SOLID music

In a shop with no hard npcs and using "game-stopper" dark circle 4x on a one spot door entrance. If castles are like this dont expect any chars to go over 20

Play metal gear 1 im sure you can run it on your pc

Its about being a solo boss

Not a skill abuser ...

Btw im not trying to side with people i dont read posts from i just think its time i fired up my anti ♥♥♥♥♥lock campaign... again

53423_.jpg

53424_.jpg

53425_.jpg

53426_.jpg

Опубликованное фото

Hello Sapphire! Don't expect me to play too much on this, might remake as rogue or something xd

And as for those who'll ask what the name means:

"

A common term in otaku fandom, a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. Often seen with a sharp weapon and a psychotic grin."

Right, Yukkii?  :) :blush:

More drama of familie-insulting bastards...

Опубликованное фото

Don't take that guy seriously, everytime he loses he starts insulting the partner he was with ;D

He ignored me after he tried to insult my mother  :lol: Interesting. Who should ignor who.

How can someone get angry for losing only an arena because of internet-delays  :facepalm: Well maybe he needs the AP and is not very experienced in the game. I already got the lvl 15 arena staff, lvl 17 arena staff and 7000 AP currency to spend on this char  :dirol: 

Опубликованное фото

Hello Sapphire! Don't expect me to play too much on this, might remake as rogue or something xd

And as for those who'll ask what the name means:

"

A common term in otaku fandom, a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. Often seen with a sharp weapon and a psychotic grin."

Right, Yukkii?  :) :blush:

sorry sapphire. we couldn't stop her :facepalm: :rofl:

Wee 4attachments so small i Cant post the most epic gif in the universe... oh well memes are fine

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yea it got boring, I was hoping that we would attack Riff but I didn't know there would like 50 Elves outside even suicided after 40mins of boredom going out quaking 30 Elves and dying in 1 second.

yes..

LoOk behind u o.O

B-behind me?!

Ah.

Опубликованное фото

[DEAD END] to you.

Опубликованное фото

Yes....

Re-size those images before i start charging you for my MB usage ]:

Would do if i wasn't so lazy. Not even sorry.

in ur dreams baby Опубликованное фото

It happened in reality though, a shame for you.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

You got the wrong person to go agaist, impostor.

Опубликованное фото