SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

not judging, but still wrong section to post anime pics ;) read the title of thread twice before replying

Опубликованное фото

Nothing wrong with using pictures to express ones self... but sizing is an issue. Does not take long to re-size an image.

Опубликованное фото

Nothing wrong with using pictures to express ones self... but sizing is an issue. Does not take long to re-size an image.

Teach me master.Опубликованное фото

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

where are the screenshots from the game??

Gone away.

@Merc dont play games else i'll flood in costumes xd

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Make it easier xd i cant start downloading all images before one reply, it turns out to be boring.

But oh well, i'll try it for you, just 'cause you are the one im having this fun anime-bear fight xddd

@Merc dont play games else i'll flood in costumes xd

Опубликованное фото

Well it was an easy game, all I had to do was buy a cheap costume and I win

PS: Yes that is my emo place

Make it easier xd i cant start downloading all images before one reply, it turns out to be boring.

But oh well, i'll try it for you, just 'cause you are the one im having this fun anime-bear fight xddd

If you are not stressed about using up a download limit, here is an easier way:

Web address: cropp.me

and can be hosted on tinypic.com

53516_.jpg

nah, pala stun is instant once you click the button and don't need to position it, easy auto skill, circle has 1 second animation delay and has to be placed before it takes effect, it will just depend on who is faster once the red name pops up on screen, if they camping.

pala also has the same animation delay (seems faster when ur moving for some reason) , but yeah maybe faster than lock circle since lock needs to select area to place it.

Опубликованное фото

Hello Sapphire! Don't expect me to play too much on this, might remake as rogue or something xd

And as for those who'll ask what the name means:

"

A common term in otaku fandom, a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. Often seen with a sharp weapon and a psychotic grin."

Right, Yukkii?  :) :blush:

go play on elf side for a change, i heard there's a lvl 13 kickass druid there  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Ty for my new Desktop :give_rose:

And btw if you upload your pics through imageshack it automatically resizes pics to 15 inch monitors which are 800/something pixels if i remember correctly

Don't forget the other 15 Elves at Legion shop who gave up trying to take Riff shop back xd

We only had 3 Warlocks at one point and 2 Mages reviving inside shop with 1 Druid too

3 Mages and 1 Pala is enough to stop us, just run in and hope you don't get circle, fetters, teleport, stones.

But overall, it was lame, next time better invade Caravan

yeah, invade caravan then i can actually be bothered to move some squares and help them  ;D  cant revive though so ill just be another lamb :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Ty for my new Desktop :give_rose:

And btw if you upload your pics through imageshack it automatically resizes pics to 15 inch monitors which are 800/something pixels if i remember correctly

Опубликованное фото

Beat This record

did more damage and killed same number as you but in 3x3. and 2 locks 1 shaman, last man standing was me vs lock and shaman. finished lock then raped full hp shaman with paladin :D

53527_.jpg

53528_.jpg

53529_.jpg

;D

5 mins before i told her *You better equip your wpn* cause bunch of elves were coming.

And later i found her walking through the war like at home.

she sad and suicidal, merc broke her heart,

Hmm...

Опубликованное фото

Beat that.... in random arena D:

It was random arena and a random screen shot. Believe it or not. If you wont belive, I am ducking awesome. If you believe, still I am awesome.  Sorry for boasting, but that's it.

Alright then i guess i'll mix up personalities between wise Deus ex Machina and Yandere Gasai Yuno and whoever else is in my split personality list, so expect a lot.

Опубликованное фото

And

Опубликованное фото

Bwahahah super large HD images just for your joy. They work as wallpapers too. Got deus one now. badassssss

another yuno-sama wall paper ^^

Nice set-up for your druid born, but aren`t you low on accuracy?

he prolly has acc crystal on gloves and sheit ;D

did more damage and killed same number as you but in 3x3. and 2 locks 1 shaman, last man standing was me vs lock and shaman. finished lock then raped full hp shaman with paladin :D

I still need arena points, I am not complete, I just cant go 3x3.

Yeah most likely, it doesn`t affect druids more then shamans, since only lightening and regular attacks could be dodged/blocked :P just curious ^-^

It was random arena and a random screen shot. Believe it or not. If you wont belive, I am ♥♥♥♥ing awesome. If you believe, still I am awesome.  Sorry for boasting, but that's it.

well anyways... i out-damaged and killed more than you while using lvl15 gear + weapon.... at lvl17 mind you ( now im currently lvl18 \o/ woot )..... sorry for boasting xD

None of those,If he did he would of listed me :(

So does it mean he specifically avoided taking names of some people  :nea: ?

I still need arena points, I am not complete, I just cant go 3x3.

im not full set yet as well, 5x5 too much confusion for my taste. needs great chemistry n very in-synch party or else its a waste of tickets. my paladin has only 6 loses in 3x3 so far :D lvl 18 arena though, easier

more like bored.

but i have just finished reading the latest OP chapter  :yahoo:  Damn oda , always surprise me  ;)

And anyway whats their hide,  i love you vomm but as friend  :) :good:

more like bored.

but i have just finished reading the latest OP chapter  :yahoo:  Damn oda , always surprise me  ;)

And anyway whats their hide,  i love you vomm but as friend  :) :good:

you realise that the convo in the last 2pages was a friendly jokking right?

you realise that the convo in the last 2pages was a friendly jokking right?

yes i realized it when vomm said he is joking

i just went with the flow