Beware With Hot Girl :D

Luvis

;D Just to say that Dont always trust girl player that have outfit and cool hair style to be a girl......

Sometime its a trap for U to be scummed lol  ;D Unless U have heard from a well-source or your friend......

;D I already try 1 time...I created a shaman girl char....And all noob that has same quest with me pm me to say do i need help???Well Even try to date me... :wacko: After lv 12 I deleted that char coz the same guy always chatting to me

Well Its a lil bit fun to trick Boys in Warspear.... ;D

There are no girls on the internet, there's a fact :)

Well, you just met a girl right now.

Say hello to princess Poley  :give_rose:

Well, you just met a girl right now.

Say hello to princess Poley  :give_rose:

it was a joke after all, I know her and she's great.

We know eachother alrdy ,right roli Опубликованное фото ?

absolutely :D

it was a joke after all, I know her and she's great.

Yea, " there's no girls on the internet " joke  :lol:

And yes, she is great

And then comes Myth... One of the most horny female character in Emerald server, which is a guy

And then comes Myth... One of the most horny female character in Emerald server, which is a guy

u bored again  :wacko:  i can suggest u one thing to do, just let me know if u interested  ;)  i know u'll like it  8)

u bored again  :wacko:  i can suggest u one thing to do, just let me know if u interested  ;)  i know u'll like it  8)

What thing? You mean sending flowers to Marcin, Spanish and etc while Sulla is off?  :unknw:

No ty, I'm good  :)

What thing? You mean sending flowers to Marcin, Spanish and etc while Sulla is off?  :unknw:

No ty, I'm good  :)

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  LLLLIIIIAAAAARRRRRRR,  :diablo: :diablo:

but luvis u hv fallin in love too with girl in ws  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but luvis u hv fallin in love too with girl in ws  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;D Yeah thats why I told U to Beware......