New Great Skills

Debuffer

You like it ( forgive the fucking font )  

19 members have voted

1. 1. You like it ( forgive the fucking font )

• Yes
    • Nope

I was thinking with myself that everyone is giving ideas for new skills , so i though in some skills and i want share with you ...

Warlock :

Skill : Scream Mask .

Skill Style : Support Skill

Effect : The warlock use the skill in another people , when this people get attacked by someone this attacker has 20% chance to get stunned . This skill work against bosses .

Duration : Only has duration of 1 attack , when an attack is received the skill is gone .

Cooldown : 30 seconds .

PS * : The stun is like a normal stun , continues for 5 seconds .

Necromancer :

Skill : Death Trap .

Skill Style : Damage Skill .

Effect : When the necromancer use this skill , a skull stay turning around the attacked , exactly like the Necromancer's Shield Skill , when this skull explode it make damage for all peoples near the attacked . The damage depends of the Necromancer's dark magic . This skill has a random time between 2 and 10 seconds to explode . This skill work against bosses .

Duration : 10 seconds .

Cooldown : 1 minute .

PS * : The damage received to who's near the attacked people is lower than the damage that the attacked people receive .

Death Knight :

Skill : Pain Quota .

Skill Style : Support Skill .

Effect :THIS SKILL ONLY CAN BE USED IN PARTY STATUS . The Death Knight use this skill in a party member ( except himself ) and when this member receive damage this damage is shared between all another members in the party .

Duration : 1 minute .

Cooldown : 2 minutes .

PS * : The Death Knight receive part of the damage too , as all the another party members .

Shaman :

Skill : Bless Spell .

Effect : Give a high resilence and defense to all party members .

PS * : The Shaman can't use the skill in himself only , he must be at least with one party member .

Rogue :

Skill : Gross Scorn .

Effect : This skill make the mob/player keep his attention to you , when this skill is used he can't attack another people for 10 seconds .

PS * : If the Rogue dies in the period of 10 seconds the skill is canceled .

Barbarian :

Skill : Ultimate Fence .

Effect : This skill give a high defense and dodge for a selected player .

PS * : The barbarian can use the skill in himself .

Mage

:Skill : Light Bolting .

Effect : This skill cause damage to the player with Light power , and the player has 20% chance to have the speed reduced .

Duration : Speed reduced : 5 seconds .

Cooldown : 20 seconds .

PS * : This skill reduce only the speed , do not reduce the attacking speed .

Priest :

Skill : Pure Offering .

Effect : This skill make a sacrifice of Priest heal for a high damage . The Priest loses 50% of his health and make a high damage .

Duration : Instantly

PS * : The damage is based on the Priest Sun magic .

Paladin :

Skill : Holy Spell .

Effect : This skill reduce the probability to stun, fear, and those kind of skills work . This skill reduce the probability in 20% .

PS * : The paladin can use the skill in himself . This skill reduce probability for all bad status , like : Stun, Fear, Quake, Light Auras, etc .

Ranger :

Skill : Brutal Force .

Effect : This skill stun the selected enemy for 3 seconds . This skill have 15% chance to work .

Duration : Instantly use , if sucess : 3 stun seconds .

Cooldown : 30 seconds .

PS * : Skill usable in bosses , another factions , mobs . This skill has no usable restrictions .

Druid :

Skill : Integrity .

Effect : This skill has 25% chance to instantly remove any skill that give disadvantages to the selected player .

Duration : Instantly .

PS * : This skill can remove Fear, Light Aura, but cannot remove Stuns .

Blade Dancer :

Skill : Vein Weapon .

Effect : When this skill is used all the attacks from the Blade Dancer has chance to poison the enemy for 5 seconds . Probability for poison is 30% . Poison make 50 damage each second .

Duration : Skill : 7 seconds | Poison : 5 seconds

Cooldown : 45 seconds .

PS * : This skill don't affect bosses .

SORRY FOR THIS ♥♥♥♥ING FONT , I MADE IT TOO COOL , I DUNNO WHAT HAPPEN IT JUST GOT ♥♥♥♥ED BUT YOU STILL CAN READ  :aggressive: :mega_shok: :sorry:

I saw Priest in many mmorpgs that priest has skill like "damage into mana", it means the priest using mana for defense enemy's damage, when enemy attacking priest, the priest's HP won't be reduced but mana will be reduced depends on incoming enemy's damage

Awesome idea man. Congratulations.

But I made skills like that :

Damage Skill for Supporters and Defenders

Support Skill for attackers

Anyway, thanks for your opinion, I'm glad peoples are participating of this and all new threads.

Cool skills,but in the way of this game is developed,skills like those above will only be made when the level cap goes to 30 or more...

What about if we put something like those skills dropping from eye, and you only could use at level 20, after using the skill would appear in your skills tab... Better?

Druid :Skill : Integrity .

Effect : This skill has 25% chance to instantly remove any skill that give disadvantages to the selected player .

I ALREADY SUGGESTED THIS SKILL, I called it cooling water which removes any negative status to a player :shok:

Druid :Skill : Integrity .

I ALREADY SUGGESTED THIS SKILL, I called it cooling water which removes any negative status to a player :shok:

Sorry for this, buddy.

I didn't checked it and I would like to apologize myself for it. Would you like me to change this skill or can I continue with this?

Im sorry for bashing, but please think another skill for Mage. It is shit already, dont make it shittier.

Rest skills sound good, nice imagination. xd

Sorry for this, buddy.

I didn't checked it and I would like to apologize myself for it. Would you like me to change this skill or can I continue with this?

Well where did you got the idea of removing negative status???

here check the druid sage art skill there..

Find the cooling water skill it has the similar effect with your integrity skill........

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75896.0

i translated snorlax's posts yesterday and he confirmed new skills are coming, but not yet

Of course new skills are coming, i read it somewhere that snorlax said lvl cap 50 im plans.. What are we gonna do with 18 skill points more whitou new skills for use them :P

Ps:

Here:

Yeap, 20 as for now, but 50 in plans :)