Full Screeeeeen

AlboobootheGenieoftheLamp

So what should devs do about full screen??  

9 members have voted

1. 1. So what should devs do about full screen??

• Add full screen for PC users with a limit in arena (for tablets as well)
    • Take away full screen from tablets

Same here mate, the simple nostalgic 2d graphics is what attracted me to this game in the first place. Dont get me wrong though.. nothing wrong with 3d... but this game shines just well as is. However there is much more that can be done ( such as more detailed sprites ect ).

agreed  ;D  i just think that 3d would make this game too much like WOW and runescape, and im not a fan of either.

In my opinion it would be better to make the view of other phones smaller.

If everyone gets a peek at their enemy in arena or anywhere else what will happen to Stealth and Trap?

People would know when and where the Rogue stealthed so they can just simply run a few steps back until Stealth is gone.

And what happens if a Ranger tries to ninja trap the enemy but wait it isn't a ninja trap since the enemy saw the Ranger's animation.

In most games I played you can't see your enemies in Arena, you're either behind a door that will open when start or too far away that you can't see each other.

i dont think full screen should be available in arena, but viewing the full map while questing and warring would be a nice improvement

Merc is right here if they increase the area for ox u will see full arena and rest same xD coz I know while I used galaxy note u can see ur enemy and was ducking op

solution for all

1. make pc wit full screen but with same resolution or view space

2. make tab iphone etc resolution same as pc

how about u all stop whining while yall have computers and and touch screen phones that allwo faster movement, and i have a symbian that take much longer to move(i have to use arrow keys to move my cursor so yea its slower) :diablo: :diablo:

and if u dont like the way it looks one way then flip ur phone and theres ur other opition( agian i can not do this)

point proven :diablo: :diablo: 

1st pic taken on a galaxy s3 phone.

:shok: not bad review)

phones have to be at least some privileges

The solution is buy a big phone like galaxy s3,s2 and tablet to win the screen  :good:

How about we replace normal TVs with touch screens?

Or, connecting 3 screens to make it very wide?

seems legit, now if we had a clan of people specifically in tablet mode and we all changed tactics before our enemies saw us during pvp runs.... then id call this game warspear and not shopspear.

that clan would make a name for themselves

seems legit, now if we had a clan of people specifically in tablet mode and we all changed tactics before our enemies saw us during pvp runs.... then id call this game warspear and not shopspear.

that clan would make a name for themselves

You know how that would end?

Thread Name : Hackerz Guild ;_; GM plz Ban

Post : "GM this guild attack me before I even see them they hacking noobs plz ban them" + add about 20 emoticons.

Tears would be delicious, I'd love it.

You know how that would end?

Thread Name : Hackerz Guild ;_; GM plz Ban

Post : "GM this guild attack me before I even see them they hacking noobs plz ban them" + add about 20 emoticons.

Tears would be delicious, I'd love it.

>regret nothing

1st pic taken on a galaxy s3 phone.

2nd is pc screenshot  :facepalm:

which has more advantage?

lol theres more bigger than that s3

another option : limit of view in arena for tablets.

If u can see who ur enemy are even before the match started, think about those those who uses the element of suprise tactics. aint they  f**kup :facepalm: ?

i just want them to limit the tablets view in arena only, thats all.

that would make pc user complete  op coz they can see more map fast net easy control of skills then fast coz arrow keys and enter nope kinda like that idea but this game also for mobile so  :good:  im a pc user myself

For balance i have to say, yes i want full screen for pc players. if they dont add this, redoce tablets and big mobile phones area to.  :facepalm:

Full screen for all of us. :D please  :yahoo:

pls guys give us the fullscreen on pc ......  will be better in all point of view.....

::)

pls guys give us the fullscreen on pc ......  will be better in all point of view.....

::)

am i and alot excluded from your "all points of view"?

because i don't see it any better -.-

am i and alot excluded from your "all points of view"?

because i don't see it any better -.-

Come on...

Join the master race...

You know you want it...

how about u all stop whining while yall have computers and and touch screen phones that allow faster movement, and i have a symbian that take much

Back when i was playing my ranger and druid i was using a nokia E63 ( symbian ), i was moving around perfectly fine. Pvp and lab were never an issue.. i moved around almost just as fast as i do on my PC.