Nakkti

Should devs change skills back?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should devs change skills back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes or im leaving this game
    • no it just makes elf side OP

Come on devs. This new update is bull shit. Change things back to the way they were. I find no value in continuing to waste my time with this game if I cant enjoy bieng a rogue. Or a shaman. Elfs r gay, so r chosen. I promise to god im bouta say duck thi corny shit. Theyres a million other games, and Ill be happy to start blowing tha forum up with em.

Were all frustrated with this update, but could you imagine how frustrating it is for devs, they have to work this shit out. If its a bug, they need to figure out how to fix it. I don't think this was intentional. You know, computers haven't been around that long, their is always a problem, even with mine. So lets be patient and show our support.

Were all frustrated with this update, but could you imagine how frustrating it is for devs, they have to work this shit out. If its a bug, they need to figure out how to fix it. I don't think this was intentional. You know, computers haven't been around that long, their is always a problem, even with mine. So lets be patient and show our support.

i totaly agree... but ppl are angry. so was i. all players have bugs now.

ps. i voted no cause u are a pathetic whiner that call elves n chosen gay. so go duck u and leave the game.

finally i saw Someone using brain.

+1

Come on devs. This new update is bull shit. Change things back to the way they were. I find no value in continuing to waste my time with this game if I cant enjoy bieng a rogue. Or a shaman. Elfs r gay, so r chosen. I promise to god im bouta say ♥♥♥♥ thi corny shit. Theyres a million other games, and Ill be happy to start blowing tha forum up with em.

do you actually think they will keap skills dmg 0 :facepalm:

they.have bugs that is right but devs working hard on it also u didnt loss anything it is them who worked so hard to release the update so imagine how frustrated are they now after all their working became bugfull and crazy whiners like you spam forum with insuilts :facepalm:

and ofc no i wont vote yes for a crazy gay like you

I Agree.

But i would like to see rogue's skill returned.. even if its just a little reduced its fine. But not how it is now.  :(

Yall can blow me. idagf. Nothing should have been changed. ♥♥♥♥ you. I wasnt talking about the bugs you ♥♥♥♥ing genious. Go else where with your bull shit

this really gonna kick your ass ;D

:facepalm:

And @Everyone who says Rogues Stealth is crap now

It's not, if you didn't notice the cooldown was reduced from 22 seconds

The only problem now is the bugs and missclicking it twice to " cancel :facepalm:  " it

Опубликованное фото

so shut the hell up buddy :spiteful:

off topic. i saw the name of your warlock thats why i ditnt attacked u....  :friends:  well.... till u tryed to stun me  :lol:

i didnt attack you too i just wanted to play with you ;D

really pushing people around and stunning way fun :lol:

i didnt attack you too i just wanted to play with you ;D

really pushing people around and stunning way fun :lol:

ya i know... i have warlock too... but man.... u really need to work on your stun... :tease:

ya i know... i have warlock too... but man.... u really need to work on your stun... :tease:

i hate it when locks keap stunning me so i die before doing anything so i decided to become a new kind of locks 8)

my build is 5arrow3blush4circles4fear

@ you quote...

To start I'll post some kind of reply to that quote here cause i don't feel like

searching for the original post. :facepalm:

Yes they reduced CD of stealth to 15 seconds but don't forget

the cooldown only starts after you go out of stealth so from how

I look at. it it's stealth duration+ the cooldown after stealth stops.

So if  you stay in stealth for the longest possible time it would be 15 sec CD+ about 7 or 10

(not sure about  how long it lasts :facepalm:). So if you start counting from skill activation till end of stealth+ those 15 sec CD it would be  more than 22 seconds total,so more than the original/old CD wich isn't better than the old CD.

If this quote was already replied to, sorry xd I'm just to lazy to look for it.

@ you quote...

To start I'll post some kind of reply to that quote here cause i don't feel like

searching for the original post. :facepalm:

Yes they reduced CD of stealth to 15 seconds but don't forget

the cooldown only starts after you go out of stealth so from how

I look at. it it's stealth duration+ the cooldown after stealth stops.

So if  you stay in stealth for the longest possible time it would be 15 sec CD+ about 7 or 10

(not sure about  how long it lasts :facepalm: ). So if you start counting from skill activation till end of stealth+ those 15 sec CD it would be  more than 22 seconds total,so more than the original/old CD wich isn't better than the old CD.

If this quote was already replied to, sorry xd I'm just to lazy to look for it.

Click on the name of the quoted post it will direct you to the post.

Stealth lasts 12 seconds, 15 second cooldown so that's a total of 27 seconds

BUT, he's the thing

What happens when you cancel Stealth, it goes off cooldown right?

So what happens when you attack earlier than 7 seconds? Boom, you get less than 22 seconds cooldown which was the old Stealth's cooldown.

The only problem now is that all classes have a skill that has a 4-5 yard range that will prevent the Rogue from Stealth and Gouge is too short and cooldowns SO LONG that you can't cycle Stealth or atleast get a Gouge

basically Rogue is just ducked, ignore everything else so lazy to discuss this, I'ma go on Warlock, screw this shit XD

devs shoud return skills and skills cost libe before...

how to play if now i use 3 skills on boar and mana halved  :facepalm: how to hunt bosses...buing mana pots?

:unknw: if dont repair it many ppl lv game

i know its bug but...devs shoud close server until repair...  :clapping:

:aggressive: i hope repai get soon  O:-)

The mana thing is quite ♥♥♥♥ed up really.

In my Warlock I use Mana regen on belt and rings + the racial one and yet my Mana goes down like your mother on Friday nights ( jk xd )

Just reroll mana back to the normal one, really if you think all these " changes " are making your game more better it's not.

Sometimes the 1st choice is the right choice, don't always go for the 2nd just cause it's different.

The mana thing is quite ♥♥♥♥ed up really.

In my Warlock I use Mana regen on belt and rings + the racial one and yet my Mana goes down like your mother on Friday nights ( jk xd )

Just reroll mana back to the normal one, really if you think all these " changes " are making your game more better it's not.

Sometimes the 1st choice is the right choice, don't always go for the 2nd just cause it's different.

they do this becouse of the many people complaining.

My priest has 30mana reg , and it works great.Just using it on rings and belt.

they do this becouse of the many people complaining.

My priest has 30mana reg , and it works great.Just using it on rings and belt.

Still

Increase Mana needs of skill

They just changed max mana regen to 9 then now it was so OP that they decided to increase mana needs of skill

1 skill of a Rogue is already 20% of his max mana  :facepalm:

It's like this, a girl is putting make up on, at first she puts some "cheapy" make up then she thought it looked ugly so she decided to get the expensive make up and put it over the cheapy one, get what I mean?

duck yea, this guy now making a Warlock without max stun skills, so smartass, we have new pro #1 player and if lvl 13 Ranger kills his lvl 18 warlock means Ranger OP OP and Warlocks shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit  :lol:

Reaper pm me his Warlock name, when i back game i hunt him with my elf to make him spam forum crying because circle fails a lot and Warlocks need improvement  ;D

Still

Increase Mana needs of skill

They just changed max mana regen to 9 then now it was so OP that they decided to increase mana needs of skill

1 skill of a Rogue is already 20% of his max mana  :facepalm:

It's like this, a girl is putting make up on, at first she puts some "cheapy" make up then she thought it looked ugly so she decided to get the expensive make up and put it over the cheapy one, get what I mean?

make up exemple.I love you !ahahah... :good: :lol:

♥♥♥♥ yea, this guy now making a Warlock without max stun skills, so smartass, we have new pro #1 player and if lvl 13 Ranger kills his lvl 18 warlock means Ranger OP OP and Warlocks shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit  :lol:

Reaper pm me his Warlock name, when i back game i hunt him with my elf to make him spam forum crying because circle fails a lot and Warlocks need improvement  ;D

xD

you are not serius aren't you :facepalm:

i killed 2 lvl16bds with my lvl14 lock today alone and btw half my equips lvl9 :facepalm:

i wish you see my 7/8 wins in arena today so you stop this nonsence :blush:

PC: how do you like the new shaman quack :spiteful:

Now all balance, tq dev  :blush:

Go suck a donkey dick you cross dressing little faggot. Dont you and bloody lips have some developers to suck up? Just because your now OP because devs ass raped tha best classes doesnt mean you gotta be a ducking smart ass and rub it in our faces. Tha rogue that I just spent so much money on, and so much time on IS NOW ANALLY duckED BECAUSE WE HVE A RETARDED DEVELOPERS TEAM! IDGAF WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I GOT TO SAY! DNT READ MY SHIT IF YOU DNT LIKE ME ♥♥♥♥♥

Go suck a donkey dick you cross dressing little ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Dont you and bloody lips have some developers to suck up? Just because your now OP because devs ass raped tha best classes doesnt mean you gotta be a ♥♥♥♥ing smart ass and rub it in our faces. Tha rogue that I just spent so much money on, and so much time on IS NOW ANALLY ♥♥♥♥ED BECAUSE WE HVE A RETARDED DEVELOPERS TEAM! IDGAF WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I GOT TO SAY! DNT READ MY SHIT IF YOU DNT LIKE ME ♥♥♥♥♥

:facepalm:

one thing sange didnt cover it is that since rangers blessing was nerved alot he doesnt need to kite them

i mean 1mid amp rogue can defeat 1mid amp ranger cuz of the.blessing nerve

btw i wonder why you feal im OP :facepalm:

my arm was.nerved even after it was already shitty and i dont just play elve i have lvl14 lock and bloody main char is Odjur in forsaken so stop being .......i have no ajective to describe you as your posts seems why higher then my lvl ;D