This is a hard quest ever

Saber

Devs you should decrease its health to 2k  :facepalm:

Who can beat it? poor people cant and only rich with high amp and pots  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Say hello to the first player in sapphire to kill that boss. Solo too  :spiteful: . Flamemage was second  :drinks:

But seriously, if you have trouble killing it with a party or less.. be patient and gather as many people as you can and gang rape it  :)

You can give me pots  :blush:  for free just pm me  ;D

Do you have a toon on the main isle? If you do, just collect the dailies with pot rewards and give them to your toon who is questing that boss.

Do you have a toon on the main isle? If you do, just collect the dailies with pot rewards and give them to your toon who is questing that boss.

No  :cray:

Redbosses are supposed to be killed with a party. I did in a 4-man party. 3 paladins (Lv8, Lv9, Lv10 (Me and i was mainhealer :dirol: ) and a priest Lv8. None of us got less than 50% hp at any time.

you need to be patient with this one.

i killed him thrice because other players kept coming in and we ganged on the orphan lord again.

that said, one of the time i did was just a priest and me and it was enough.

Who can beat it? poor people cant and only rich with high amp and pots  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

hahahah  :rofl:

Hassn was using my mage for lvl up it for me , (Im lazy to lvl up it) and when i log on , i just find quest done

And he send me ss on whatsapp.

:shok:

wow  :shok: cause hassn rich  :spiteful: use many pots i think  :spiteful: ?

wow  :shok: cause hassn rich  :spiteful: use many pots i think  :spiteful: ?

Ofc without pots its impossible , But the fact is that i can pot etc Even without hassn...But never tried it ... Lol , i Remember when i saw the quest done i thought "i dont wanna see my m.coins cash after this " But he never used mine for do it.When i checked it was the same As when i replenished... Cute !

Hassn was using my mage for lvl up it for me , (Im lazy to lvl up it) and when i log on , i just find quest done

Wow Hassn likes to lvl up!  :lol:  I love levelling up too helping few friends too  :give_rose:

Wow Hassn likes to lvl up!  :lol:  I love levelling up too helping few friends too  :give_rose:

Yes , infact he has many characters , i stopped play mage al lvl 12 and started my DK , and few time ago Hassn make a bd , So i decide to level up my mage , But it bored Me So much , So he was doing some quest on it.But most of the time and biggest help for level up was By viivii/sukai/raisu , he did a great job on my mage , Now lvl 16 ...and i think it will be 16 for long time again.

Yes , infact he has many characters , i stopped play mage al lvl 12 and started my DK , and few time ago Hassn make a bd , So i decide to level up my mage , But it bored Me So much , So he was doing some quest on it.But most of the time and biggest help for level up was By viivii/sukai/raisu , he did a great job on my mage , Now lvl 16 ...and i think it will be 16 for long time again.

poor mage will never lvl up with alazy owner as you :cray: and the funny part is :

you dont really do daily quest you just buy thier items from dealer :wacko: damn is there really ppl lazy enaugh to not just do that :facepalm:

i be sometimes even more lazy :sorry:

;D

Опубликованное фотоi done this with 1 pala and 1 priest  i had 2 energy pots and 2 life pots that i got from my sisters bf.... and we was all noob then...idk if they now noob

poor mage will never lvl up with alazy owner as you :cray: and the funny part is :

you dont really do daily quest you just buy thier items from dealer :wacko: damn is there really ppl lazy enaugh to not just do that :facepalm:

i be sometimes even more lazy :sorry:

;D

:shok: collect???!What is it  :shok:

Ooooh, great imagination !! :clapping: :lol:

thanks ;D

someday today imagination will become tommorow reailty :)

they said this when warspear was beta :facepalm:

:shok: collect???!What is it  :shok:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa  :blush:  I do same when my money stack is +20k  :give_rose:

quote author=cherrybia link=topic=78284.msg403145#msg403145 date=1359209461]

Me too use whatsapp 8)

me too use whatsapp :good: