And so the long journey ends.

Marcin

It has been quite a long time since I have started playing warspear and now has come the time to say goodbye. At first I'd like to thank all my best ingame buddies Sulla, Sindy, Mcmug, Virosa, Moons, Gaycuriall, Warlunatic, Siwers, Ciamiau, Jonny, Lonequeen, Pinoy, Dgay, Tonytuanzz, Altay, Vomm, Crossfit, Spanish and all the others whom I forgot to mention for all the great amount of time we've spent together either on hunts, quests, wars or simply just chatting and having fun. It is biggest advantage of this mmorpg that it allowed me to meet people with such great personalities that made my gameplay so enjoyable that it makes it so hard to leave now. I'll keep the best memories of you guys and for sure gonna miss you (especially Sindy  :give_rose: )

My best wishes for all the community and developers.

Farewell,

Marcin

it`s been to fun over the years playing, hunting, and killing with you, goodbye old friend, for sure will see you spamming dailys again when level cap raises  ;)  ..

i will not miss your flirting with sindy asshole  :facepalm:

ooommgg marc dis s d most unexpected post that ive ever read...and another best player & and one of my best frnds s leaving...gonna miss you too marc hope to see again either here or n ader game...thx also for d good memories ull always b remember by me and to all of ur frnds

Other one old and pro MC that leave game for now.. :facepalm:  I will never forget at 1st beta arena season when you and sulla rogues raped us all both factions non stop and u both was top rank because in that times it worked with % of win/lose and tickets was free and couldnt be spammed so best players had top rank  :lol:

As Sulla said wish u back in game when new island come and lvl 20+ goodluck in your life  :good:

bye old friend i understand so much expensive its play now , developers  need to change that but its impossible  :facepalm:  i never forgot you always think since i start play  u was the best rogue together with sulla ....... good luck hope see you soon never say bye  :friends:

good bye marccc , hoping to see u again. Was fun to be with u and also learned many things from clever player like u :give_rose:

Hope u come back in game if this game gives a good balanced update :) ........ good luck in life, cyaaaa