Mage Stronger than Rogue (Mages are Ultimate Class)

Immersly

Mages are stronger than Rogues? Yes. I know because Rogues mainly are using the Skill Stealth, which makes the way Mages uses the variety of skills including Time Warp, Stone Shatters, and Illusory Chains. But when the rogues are in stealth, and they get hit with these skills, they end up useless. But I think of using Illusory Chains because of the way rogues using stealth and you knowing sometimes they be standing by you in stealth which they get moved back unable to move (Mages are ranged which you can get time to hit them without them moving at all). But these things can work on alot of classes but may not have a good chance in winning. Hope this helps for those who are Mages, you'll need it always.

Barb - Charge

Blade - Bleed

Rogue - Gouge

Not all Melee are weaker, but Ranged usually have different ways in style

Melee claases need strategies,so they can overtake their opponent :[

Melee claases need strategies,so they can overtake their opponent :[

Strategies? All melee classes have ways to give more damage, freeze opponents, and even give the advantage for combos. I'm more of a person who uses range most of time and I see so many people use those skills.

Strategies? All melee classes have ways to give more damage, freeze opponents, and even give the advantage for combos. I'm more of a person who uses range most of time and I see so many people use those skills.

You need to know how to kill your opponent. You dont simply rush at him and spam all skills.

You need to know how to use skills. Trust me I've played like 95% of my time as a melee

You need to know how to kill your opponent. You dont simply rush at him and spam all skills.

You need to know how to use skills. Trust me I've played like 95% of my time as a melee

I know, I been Melee at times but on topic as now, I'm think Mages are better than all classes

rogue is easy to kill mage. invi and dont try near mage before mage use chain or teleport. and after it attack and use power skill and next stun again.  and run far for waiting cooldown of ur skill. mage jst hve low heal regen. thats make easy u for kill mage.

yes its true they strongs but no more than rogues lol i raped dadinho and lovely in 2 hits  :lol:

they only can kill me in crossing with his easys skills but if i catch one he die on moment

• 4 weeks later...

lol, if the rouge has a stealth llv 3 or more, mage has no chance, in my case, i play with VERY low ping (54) if i click gouge, it'll work almost instantaniously, same with the rest of my skills.

Mages are easily killed, simply approach during stealth, use merci then a quick gouge+attack combo so you get a cheap shot in at the same time gouge works, this will eliminate the chance of getting shackled by them..make sure gouge is atleast two though, so when it finishes, stealth will almost be ready, auto attack 2 times and stealth will be done so do merci attack etc till gouge is back, you'll take dmg thought but eh. Easy kills .

Strategie is all thats needed

Mages are easily killed, simply approach during stealth, use merci then a quick gouge+attack combo so you get a cheap shot in at the same time gouge works, this will eliminate the chance of getting shackled by them..make sure gouge is atleast two though, so when it finishes, stealth will almost be ready, auto attack 2 times and stealth will be done so do merci attack etc till gouge is back, you'll take dmg thought but eh. Easy kills .

Strategie is all thats needed

Unless the Mage is a butthurt loser that can only spam enters at crossing with stones and chains, then he would start the PvP without stealth and use chains as fast as possible. LOL, True story.

I play with a 20-40 ping, 20 if my brother's asleep, 40 if he uses it and 3000 ping if he wants his " happy " time.

what if two rogues suddely appear with their merciless strike >> SUDDEN DOOM XD now do you really think the other mage can survive in 2x1. Mages if left over can do high damage but can die easily. But seroiusly mages can have the highest damage in 5x5, in 5x5 I always stay back and appear only after I see the dark circle appear to telepot and and use chains to let my party kick in but I had to quit mage only because of my slow net speed, small screen area of mobie and only 3 skills shown.

• 2 weeks later...

Mages are boom boom boom and another boom :D

mages are a toys vs  range classes  and reapers for melee classes except for rogue if know use ur skills mage die in 3-4 hits