SCAMMERS : THE LIST

cherrybia

i checked list again and all on this list are scammers , maybe any steal his accounts and not he real owner but at the least if this names on the list its because they stoled items , accounts , etc about flexipolla i can confirmate he is scammer and use hacks for mcoins trying stealing accounts to the players.

puepi? what happen with this b***h he stop play long time ago for? scamm people? dont know but this german always spamm on forum like breakout or flexipolla do now

Bro for 1 I'm not German, lmaoo. For 2 show me all proof on everyone on scammers list because u say there all scammers, and 3 no one was talking to u so stfu!  :facepalm: 8)

Delete my char of list cherryby, u know my acc hacked. Shoutime bastard hacked me :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

If he hack your account he is using it in a bad way.So i can't remove it.

Why you care  i remove,if you are telling me that isn't you who is playing?? :pardon:

Want a list of trusty people for transfear. If so i voluntar with my reputation as risk. /Wolfsy - Elf Ranger

Mmmm...I don't know if it's a good idea.

What about  if  one person ask us to help transfer only for take SS of the exchange when we r taking his ites etc for nothing?

If they take SS others can't know that we was helping to transfer ...

In any case,yes,i'm helping all players that ask me for transfer.I'm risking,but i feel good if i can prevent people to be scammed.

Why my name in list? lol i never scam, if im scam please give me video or screan. Idk who is noob and add me.. must dnt like me.

Why my name in list? lol i never scam, if im scam please give me video or screan. Idk who is noob and add me.. must dnt like me.

You aren't or SCAMMERS LIST.

Only write that someone write ur name whit no proves.

DEAR WARSPEAR PLAYER'S. . .

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR THE PAST  WEEK, SO IF GODZKUSH TRIED TO SCAM YOU SOME HOW, I'M VERY SORRY , I PLAY ON A COMPUTER AND I HAD IT SET TO WHERE MY

EMAIL  AND PASSWORD SAVE TO LOGIN  AUTOMATICALLY, MY LITTLE 15 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS BEEN GOING ON MY ACCOUNT  WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND SCAMMING PEOPLE, OR  AT LEAST TRYING TOO. IT WASNT ME, I AM VERY' VERY MAD

ABOUT THIS, BECAUSE I WORKED REALLY HARD ON MY ACCOUNT, GODZKUSH IS MY ONLY CHARACTER, ANYWAYS I TOLD MY MOM MY BROTHER WAS duckING SHIT UP ON MY GAMES AND SHE GROUNDED HIM, BUT IM STILL REALLY MAD , SO THE REASON MY BROTHER WAS DOING THIS TO ME  AND THE PLAYERS OF  WARSPEAR. ME N MY BROTHER GOT INA FIGHT THE OTHER DAY AND WE HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ALONG LATELY,SO HE TRIED TO GET ME BANNED, I HOPE THIS IS UNDERSTANDABLE.

AGAIN IM VERY SORRY FOR ALL THOUGHS WHO ENCOUNTERED MY BROTHER SCAMMING, BY THE WAY I CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND TOOK OFF THE SAVE PASSWORD OPTION, SO THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN . I  AM  A DEDICATED PLAYER AND DEARLY RESPECT ALL RULES AND TERMS OF POLICY.

THANKS'

SINCERELY:GODZKUSH

:facepalm:

DEAR WARSPEAR PLAYER'S. . .

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR THE PAST  WEEK, SO IF GODZKUSH TRIED TO SCAM YOU SOME HOW, I'M VERY SORRY , I PLAY ON A COMPUTER AND I HAD IT SET TO WHERE MY

EMAIL  AND PASSWORD SAVE TO LOGIN  AUTOMATICALLY, MY LITTLE 15 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS BEEN GOING ON MY ACCOUNT  WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND SCAMMING PEOPLE, OR  AT LEAST TRYING TOO. IT WASNT ME, I AM VERY' VERY MAD

ABOUT THIS, BECAUSE I WORKED REALLY HARD ON MY ACCOUNT, GODZKUSH IS MY ONLY CHARACTER, ANYWAYS I TOLD MY MOM MY BROTHER WAS duckING SHIT UP ON MY GAMES AND SHE GROUNDED HIM, BUT IM STILL REALLY MAD , SO THE REASON MY BROTHER WAS DOING THIS TO ME  AND THE PLAYERS OF  WARSPEAR. ME N MY BROTHER GOT INA FIGHT THE OTHER DAY AND WE HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ALONG LATELY,SO HE TRIED TO GET ME BANNED, I HOPE THIS IS UNDERSTANDABLE.

AGAIN IM VERY SORRY FOR ALL THOUGHS WHO ENCOUNTERED MY BROTHER SCAMMING, BY THE WAY I CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND TOOK OFF THE SAVE PASSWORD OPTION, SO THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN . I  AM  A DEDICATED PLAYER AND DEARLY RESPECT ALL RULES AND TERMS OF POLICY.

THANKS'

SINCERELY:GODZKUSH

:facepalm:

Hello Godzkush,

Your problem is really making me troubleling.

Even if it was your brother,that scammed and act in a bad way,unfortunately  he use your own account,and so your name for do this unfair things.

You say you changed password now etc.,but can we be sure 100% it will never happen again ?

And,can we be sure that you are saying the true?

I mean,damn,someone in game pay for you and your brother fault  :facepalm:  , now just say sorry?After you maybe taked items / signs from others?That's unfair in any case.

By the way, you're 15 years brother decided to take revenge in Warspear?Sounds a little rare,for me.One person that never played WS starts play and decide to start scamm people?For revenge?There wasn't anything else to do?Like hide your clothes?Mobile?Etc.?

Mmm.. right now I can't remove your name,becouse  i haven't enough proves that it was your bro,but  I'll remove you from the scammer list,even if your name will be in the post in any case.

I can remove your name definitely,but for make it possible i need  all players agree.Make a poll if you want,and tell what happened to you.If players accept to trust you 100% again I will be happy to remove you.Thanks for posting here.

Bia

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: THIS IS ANOTHER SCAMMER

Опубликованное фотоhttp://i49.tinypic.com/dhfyg7.jpg

Опубликованное фото  http://i46.tinypic.com/359epug.jpg

THANKS CHERRY , UR POST IS VERY HELPFULL :yahoo: :drinks:

Hello Godzkush,

Your problem is really making me troubleling.

Even if it was your brother,that scammed and act in a bad way,unfortunately  he use your own account,and so your name for do this unfair things.

You say you changed password now etc.,but can we be sure 100% it will never happen again ?

And,can we be sure that you are saying the true?

I mean,damn,someone in game pay for you and your brother fault  :facepalm:  , now just say sorry?After you maybe taked items / signs from others?That's unfair in any case.

By the way, you're 15 years brother decided to take revenge in Warspear?Sounds a little rare,for me.One person that never played WS starts play and decide to start scamm people?For revenge?There wasn't anything else to do?Like hide your clothes?Mobile?Etc.?

Mmm.. right now I can't remove your name,becouse  i haven't enough proves that it was your bro,but  I'll remove you from the scammer list,even if your name will be in the post in any case.

I can remove your name definitely,but for make it possible i need  all players agree.Make a poll if you want,and tell what happened to you.If players accept to trust you 100% again I will be happy to remove you.Thanks for posting here.

Bia

Totally agree with you there cherry, my sis has never tried to play ws before, but i let her try it for a few mins, and she Did NOT understand a single thing in the game, she didnt know how to chat, who to attack, and what items were good or not( i even let my friends try it, they played for a good hour and still didnt know who were friends, and who were foes), so why would a 15 year old brother scam off signs? :wacko:  how did he know signs were valuable? alot of suspicion here, i must say :unknw:  but ofcourse, he could be telling the truth, but its so weird that his brother would try to bann him on ws :unknw:  whats the point of it? and something is not right, why would his mom ground him for that? that is just....weird :facepalm:  if my sis would delete my char my mom wouldnt care so much about it.  so for now keep him in the list cherry, unless we get more proof :good:  good work

Totally agree with you there cherry, my sis has never tried to play ws before, but i let her try it for a few mins, and she Did NOT understand a single thing in the game, she didnt know how to chat, who to attack, and what items were good or not( i even let my friends try it, they played for a good hour and still didnt know who were friends, and who were foes), so why would a 15 year old brother scam off signs? :wacko:  how did he know signs were valuable? alot of suspicion here, i must say :unknw:  but ofcourse, he could be telling the truth, but its so weird that his brother would try to bann him on ws :unknw:  whats the point of it? and something is not right, why would his mom ground him for that? that is just....weird :facepalm:  if my sis would delete my char my mom wouldnt care so much about it.  so for now keep him in the list cherry, unless we get more proof :good:  good work

Thank you  ;)  , it was exactly what i was thinking, I remember when i start game .. ahaha so funny,naked hiden myself in a try and didnt know how to wear items. :facepalm:

Whit time i learn to chat , exchange etc. signs value, etc.

The thing that now are basic for us ,are a real mistake for newbies , that's why it seems strange that a newbie start play and all know about game,and be able to scamm too.

Ahahah , The first time i saw MC , using my elves,i write to a friend " Dear , here 5 people around me,damn,their names are RED, they are my bodyguards , i love it "

Like.... what a noob!!! :facepalm: :dirol:

Thank you  ;)  , it was exactly what i was thinking, I remember when i start game .. ahaha so funny,naked hiden myself in a try and didnt know how to wear items. :facepalm:

Whit time i learn to chat , exchange etc. signs value, etc.

The thing that now are basic for us ,are a real mistake for newbies , that's why it seems strange that a newbie start play and all know about game,and be able to scamm too.

Ahahah , The first time i saw MC , using my elves,i write to a friend " Dear , here 5 people around me,damn,their names are RED, they are my bodyguards , i love it "

Like.... what a noob!!! :facepalm: :dirol:

Exactly, no noobs can understand a game immediately, also,  i remember when i started playing warspear (february 2011) i never saw any red names, because i was still at melvindil, then i remember i got a quest in nadir and i saw alot of red named players attacking white named players :rofl:  and then i screamed at area chat; "OMG are they moderators with special powers or something!!??" ;D

Here is a post with scans shoing lupi scamming http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=71946.msg317816#msg317816

other post showing leonmx scamming http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74401.msg348759#msg348759

are this guys going to be banned??  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Here is a post with scans shoing lupi scamming http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=71946.msg317816#msg317816

other post showing leonmx scamming http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74401.msg348759#msg348759

are this guys going to be banned??  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

As you can see , most of the players here,even if there are screenshot accusing them , are still walking safety in game.

For that reason i make this list, if devs dont  bann them,at least i'm trying to advise all player.

Anyway , I'm still hopening that devs do something ...

Oh,and thank you for post others scammer names, but  I prefer to keep only the ones in EU-EMERALD , If I start adding all, there will be  100000000000000k names in my list soon,and will make little confusion :D

Thank for posting  :D 

I understand you. My name is on the list

because a player hates me and denounced me

as a scammer when I have never cheated

anyone. But so are the children who only

know how to lie to **** others. The creator

of this theme is another person that created

this rage to stay well. The list does not mean

anything if there is no evidence of the scam

as photos or videos.

as far as I remember it wasnt noobs it was old school players with very high credibility and nothing to gain saying you were spamming adresses for scam webpages. And personally ive only seen you write immature and stupid posts on forum, which again brings your credibility down. Usually 1 and 1 equals 2.

support cherry for dealing with scammers 100%

My brother has an account but he quit, and stealing signs, all the stuff you people are saying I scammed I dont have, so I dont know where your coming up with all.this bullshit, you players need to really get a life ,im just here to play a game to kill time. So leave me be

Please add HUNTERDOWN to scammer list.

He stole my account 15 level Druid, nick Eltoro.

He stole golds from people. Everybody writes him scammer on trade chat.

All chars Hunterdown:

Hunterdown(20 Level Bladedancer)

Shreeek(Level 16 Paladin)Daremaxx(Level 15 Druid)Blazeeer(Level 17 Ranger).

I have screen shot but the dialog is Turkish.

This is my topic about Hunterdown, for detailed information. => http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75565.0