Warlock barier skill...

Cybercrime

Question

hahaha we cant do anything if 10 warlock hv lv5 barier :-D

thats skill must be delete.i complain about that skill.thats skill barier ppl who already there and comer ppl.if u make skill like shaman thats ok becoz only stun player who already there.thinking if 10 warlock use barier.wow...we can stun 1 month :-D...

thats balance?

24537_.png

16 answers to this question

i just want gm to fix barier skill effect.only thats skill...because thats skill trap all player who already there and comer.if thats skill like shaman skill thats ok because who have range attack still have chance to attack and thats effect only for there player.what we do if there player and comer get effect?lol...

all elf and choosen like fresh meat...

zzzz...i use trap but mc still can attack me...how if barrier?we cant do anything.just wait for die.im not cryng...lol...

You Have Blessing, meaning x2/3/4 damage in lesser time, we have Dark Circle, only stopping enemy from moving/regen/using skills/attacking.

Warlocks OP.

Deal With It.  :good:

You Have Blessing, meaning x2/3/4 damage in lesser time, we have Dark Circle, only stopping enemy from moving/regen/using skills/attacking.

Warlocks OP.

Deal With It.  :good:

He just wants Elves to be the strongest, they just mad cause now we got our own way of making them do 0 damage, but ours takes longer, their blessing only takes 5 seconds  :facepalm:

Why do Mcs/Fks call elves noob? they where elves b4 :cray:

By the way stop complaining about blessing it can kill a single person and only lasts a few seconds but not all like barrier and plash(witch means it can hit many not like blessing and trap  :facepalm: :facepalm:  also it last very long :cray:  but yeah warlock is balance)

Also both paladin and blade dancer have no skill to catch running players, dark knight can pull enemy and barb can . . . you know(I forgot name).

Hamstring is 2 yard range, don't forget rogues too.

Lets see this from a neutral side. Warlock is the games most fun class to play. With amazing skills, a warlock is dangeroud, and a lv20 warlock with lv5 dark arrow, dark circle and fear is a pain for everyone. The warlock is the legions first "I dont care how many they are, i gonna own them anyway" class. A warlock is a class that can control many people at same time, and increase the offense very much. I rather fight against 5 rogues then fight against 2 warlocks. Rangers are fightning against their nightmares, and even shamans are fallen for the warlocks. With a big amount of many and a very high regen, the warlock can fight in long time. Warlock is the perfect class for a player, who see this game as a game, and not a shop.

Cry Baby Ranger,wtf...warlock can control massive area on every game,he is the top class of dark magic,u lucky the area is small,so stop cry,take u bow,amp it to +5 at least,take some dark magic resist gear,and play with ur brain,not with u blessing,ok buddy?

And,another thing,warlock is not a class for newbies,u need know play with warlock,but,not only with warlock,every ranged class,and yes,at crossing u are ducked,10 warlocks can spam all day barriers,deal with it,if u want devs remove barrier,i think they need remove blessing first.