BLACKLIST IN EMERALD

Inferius

Madona(fb) disturbing mc players life

furialeal(fb) disturbing mc players life

mydog(fb) disturbing mc players life

Josue(fb) disturbing mc players life

Nia(fb) disturbing mc players life

Paziu(mc) disturbing elf when doing quest

Shadows of berengar, after finished he did suicide and left the party, when all others helped themselves (i was helping the party do it, i didnt finished bcoz i wont finish but the others finished it and when finish helped the others)

How can he help you after he finished quest? Cloak disappeared after finish quest, but yes he should say something before leaving party.

//It's too many of them now...

How can he help you after he finished quest? Cloak disappeared after finish quest, but yes he should say something before leaving party.

//It's too many of them now...

I think he means got the drop from shadows, then straight away left without helping rest get it, after you get drop can still stay in room, remember name TATSUMARU, i saw yesterday he was doing guards and all was gonna help him get it if i didn't kill him.

Jonasbr(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

balthzar(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

Turkish(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

apeball(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

Drittz(mc) for disturbing elf when doing quest

U forgot the guy named cautius or somethin,i still remember when that druid run from u,and when the guy who attacked me use pot but still lose =_=

People can change from totally annoying player to a helpful one.

I saw Pinoy still on the list. Imo he is a good player.

Should be more wise to judge people and should be a time limitation to put someone in the blacklist.

we killed you at respawn after you kill me from behind doing daily, blacklist is for people who START hit first and make problems un-provoked.

your on hunt list, so obviously will kill you.

dont forget your cry baby topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=2647.0

we stopped killing you after you said wanted peace, then you got berengar and stab in back, sneaky people.

please remove pinoy, nigra from here, they are peaceful now to us.

we killed you at respawn after you kill me from behind doing daily, blacklist is for people who START hit first and make problems un-provoked.

your on hunt list, so obviously will kill you.

dont forget your cry baby topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=2647.0

we stopped killing you after you said wanted peace, then you got berengar and stab in back, sneaky people.

please remove pinoy, nigra from here, they are peaceful now to us.

kill me... but remember, i kill back. and yes. i got eqipment, so it is a fair battle. makes no diffrence for me, if you are questing or not. erveybody has active quests....

but your silly brain dont gets: killing is fun -> perm killing is no fun. hiding behind "cry" "only play, if u can handle pvp island" and blacklist and making your own rulz, just makes you small and smaler. little king complex?

maybe get real friends and learn social behavior. but i dont mind, i dont like to play with people like you. but we need to come to an arrangement. blacklist is no way, thats extreamly primitive. we both like to play this game.

kill me... but remember, i kill back. and yes. i got eqipment, so it is a fair battle. makes no diffrence for me, if you are questing or not. erveybody has active quests....

but your silly brain dont gets: killing is fun -> perm killing is no fun. hiding behind "cry" "only play, if u can handle pvp island" and blacklist and making your own rulz, just makes you small and smaler. little king complex?

maybe get real friends and learn social behavior. but i dont mind, i dont like to play with people like you. but we need to come to an arrangement. blacklist is no way, thats extreamly primitive. we both like to play this game.

social behaviour? we have honor and respect for all players, elfs or not, i wll never hit first for no reason, it`s not fun pvp to atk people on quest, if you find it fun to kill them this way like you just wrote, then do it, we will kill you back 1000x in revenge, it`s not only me who are killing you, all my party hates sneaky people like you, you find it fun to kill us no reason, we find it fun kill people like you, there`s always a counter.

Опубликованное фото

ill quote slay, Its a common rule "treat others like you want to be treated"

Ok what's the point on having blacklish anyway? I see no point in having it..player will always kill players cuz that's the fun of it plus I dnt see any black list on us sever? I battle there all the time and no ones complaining .

ill quote slay, Its a common rule "treat others like you want to be treated"

what u did is:

respawnkilling

permkilling

killing me while helping at guards.

what i did:

walked around and killed some mc. just for fun.

tricked you to kapp-riff to kill you, because u where searching for toad to kill him.

what do u get, if u dont have s.th? honor and respect!  :pardon:

but if u have respect and honor u dont even need to say this words.

Irony is, what was it you did when you first atk us? RESPAWN/PERM kill and trapped my friends at nadir for 30mins with toad party, now you complain we do the same to you? really?..

you like going around killing mc, i know it`s so fun to kill a barb or rouge with druid,  it`s awesome to feel such power?, to strike a shamon in the back while distracted with mob.

People can change from totally annoying player to a helpful one.

I saw Pinoy still on the list. Imo he is a good player.

Should be more wise to judge people and should be a time limitation to put someone in the blacklist.

IMO this blacklist is not a strict manual on whom to kill/not help..everyone has it`s own depending on the own game experience..but let`s admitt it, there are players that annoy even their own faction members..

without the possiblity to speak between factions in the game itself, this is the best place to share what you find annoying on other players. Maybe when they read they realize and change their behaviour or they can use this thread to clarify a misunderstanding that lead to a fight.

and agreed, Pinoy and Nigra turned to be good players...let`s hope more from the list joins them.

Irony is, what was it you did when you first atk us? RESPAWN/PERM kill and trapped my friends at nadir for 30mins with toad party, now you complain we do the same to you? really?..

you like going around killing mc, i know it`s so fun to kill a barb or rouge with druid,  it`s awesome to feel such power?, to strike a shamon in the back while distracted with mob.

theres one little difference. i asked u to excuse me. i was nub, but i dont think that u tried to leave the pvp. u makes such things personal. u talk about honor and power, cuz u need this! you dont do it for fun. you dont know when its time to stop. u need payback, because you need to be the most powerfull player.  thats what i belive!

killing me while helping at guards should push u to the top of this blacklist.

some rules we both sould agree with:

no perm killing

no searching and kill one player for hours

no respawnkilling

no killing at big quests like guards

can you agree with that?

@siron,

are you seriously that dumb? we STOPPED  killing you when you asked us too, then you got berengar gears and got all arogant and started killing us again, killed elfkiller, and then me, thus you began it, we will stop anytime someone requests it, then that same sneaky shit will strike us in back as always, theres no rules in enemy warfare for sneaky people, we will kill on site if you atk us, you want to keep atk us, then we wont stop.

i cant belive someone who starts atking , is now complaining he`s getting killed back.

toad never complains, he is best enemy. they 9 v 1 me at repawn for hours, i didnt come cry about "perm killing" we just killed em back, even with worse gear, your pathetic enemy.

remove pinoy and nigra, they are nice ppl now  :friends: :drinks:

Legendary(mc) disturbing elfs life, hunting elf when doing bosses, disturbing elf when doing quest

Firstly, I should start saying that I completely disagree with this thread. Original poster, you think that I cannot accuse someone, therefore putting him to blacklist, while he is innocent and he has not done anything. I mean, you ask for no proof, and blacklist concepts always suck, except if they are for loot ninja's, but they must be private, not public. For example, in my guild in WoW, we had a private blacklist with loot ninja's, and we did not follow any of the public blacklists, because you can easily put someone who has not done anything.

Now, I see a lot of people here are being blacklisted  because of killing. What is wrong with you guys? Ganking is part of a lot mmorpg's, and you cannot stop it. It is the players decision if he will kill someone or not, there are no rules preventing him to act so, and you act like 13 year olds "AH DAT GUY KILLED MEH CAUSE I SUCK , BANHAMMERZ".

IMO this blacklist is not a strict manual on whom to kill/not help..everyone has it`s own depending on the own game experience..but let`s admitt it, there are players that annoy even their own faction members..

without the possiblity to speak between factions in the game itself, this is the best place to share what you find annoying on other players. Maybe when they read they realize and change their behaviour or they can use this thread to clarify a misunderstanding that lead to a fight.

and agreed, Pinoy and Nigra turned to be good players...let`s hope more from the list joins them.

READ NOOB  :facepalm:  Nobody is killing people from list on sight.. and please don`t compare this community to WoW...ever :)

Then delete this blacklist, if this is not a strict manual it has no reason of existing. It is like not having one.

READ NOOB  Опубликованное фото  Nobody is killing people from list on sight.. and please don`t compare this community to WoW...ever Опубликованное фото

Pinoy(FB) [killing MC player on quest]

Bycakir(MC) [killing, disturbing FB player on quest]

Madona(FB) [killing low rank MC players]

Agreed, just nobody does that. You are completely right.

Not everybody uses there forum name ingame.

This list is mainly a beware of xx player between allied friends of emerald, we dont kill any on site like death squad, so no point moaning..

And your point about ganking being part of mmorpgs, yes your right, but who here is complaining for it to stop? we gank them back at respawn or other annoying tactics in revenge, we cannot stop it as you said, but can retaliate, that`s the point.

Not everybody uses there forum name ingame.

This list is mainly a beware of xx player between allied friends of emerald, we dont kill any on site like death squad, so no point moaning..

But I use it, I am a fb.

And your point about ganking being part of mmorpgs, yes your right, but who here is complaining for it to stop? we gank them back at respawn or other annoying tactics in revenge, we cannot stop it as you said, but can retaliate, that`s the point.

This.