Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mewingdrip

Steam hours

Recommended Posts

So since I hit this somewhat magical number and actually got to take a screenshot of it I'll post it here with the following question: how many hours do you have? 😄
wshours.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, heavybowus said:

do you leave it open 24/7 ?

thats like 8+ hours a day on average so most likely yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

I already have way too much on my phone, and Warspear controls terribly on pc, so I never really played it on Steam.

Wdym, controls are so much better on pc. You can do stuff much faster and be more precise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Wdym, controls are so much better on pc. You can do stuff much faster and be more precise.

 

I rather the precision of your finger which directly goes where you need it to go, more than a too sensible mouse which might make you use a pot instead of a skill (in critical situation). Well, I guess it depends a lot on what people use mostly to play though (Controller, Keyboard, Touch-Screen etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

I rather the precision of your finger which directly goes where you need it to go, more than a too sensible mouse which might make you use a pot instead of a skill (in critical situation). Well, I guess it depends a lot on what people use mostly to play though (Controller, Keyboard, Touch-Screen etc.)

Hotkeys are the thing why I play on pc. Easier to hit a big button on keyboard than small square in screen. I have fat fingered way more many pots on phone than pc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 11:57 AM, Zurp said:

thats like 8+ hours a day on average so most likely yeah

So you play a 1/2 years 8/12 hours a day I guess . Not a big deal . I must have hit a crazy number all those years I’m in this mmo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...