Sign in to follow this  
blacksinga

rogue need SKILL DODGE OR STUN !

On 6/27/2018 at 3:07 AM, Blossoms said:

:huh:Rogue has alrdy dodge skill, stun? I don't really know but which stun, but rogue has gauge to make enemy sleeps

LOL ,only sleep. if enmy take hit is weak up.    very  not useful

LOOK bd and mage have like barrier, seeker have crit heal, druid have skill higly armore.--   it all might not matter

THE MOST UNFAIR

warden have higly heal if block income hit = not die if beaten.   gm now siding with elf.   

🙀

1 hour ago, blacksinga said:

LOL ,only sleep. if enmy take hit is weak up.    very  not useful

LOOK bd and mage have like barrier, seeker have crit heal, druid have skill higly armore.--   it all might not matter

THE MOST UNFAIR

warden have higly heal if block income hit = not die if beaten.   gm now siding with elf.   

🙀

:facepalm: rogue is better to have sleep, how about priest?

Cycle armistice word of power and elusive threat it is a million times better than just gouge

13 minutes ago, kimkaa said:

Cycle armistice word of power and elusive threat it is a million times better than just gouge

Especially since they changed the way to work of the Energy Regeneration. 

On 6/30/2018 at 3:44 PM, kimkaa said:

Wont work on ranged opponent. Or should i say, wont work on opponent if they know when to stun a priest. 

Where as other classes can stun cycle. 

On 7/6/2018 at 12:42 PM, Shannuu said:

Wont work on ranged opponent. Or should i say, wont work on opponent if they know when to stun a priest. 

Where as other classes can stun cycle. 

Not saying it's as good as some other classes' cycle but compare it with gouge lol

You talk as in pvp-built priest.

I'm not full pvp, with elu 3/4 and word 2/5.

But my priest is more likely for pve. XD

On 7/8/2018 at 9:34 AM, kimkaa said:

Not saying it's as good as some other classes' cycle but compare it with gouge lol

I got your point, rogue dont have any stun cycle which is compensated by its op damage and dodges. 

A char with that damage and dodge do not need stun cycle.🤔

Ranger and bd dont have stun cycles . They can stun u but u get your chance to use skills.

Real stun cycles would be of druid charmer dk ... 'stuns' and 'stun cycles' are two different things. 

P.S no other char have 3 dodge skill like rogue does. So i dont understand the point of rogues getting a stun cycle.

i didn't mean bd or ranger have stun cycles and none of these classes need it. but they both have much better stuns, at least as good dmg and bd even got heavy def + shield.

BD can also reach 50+ dodge.

3 hours ago, kimkaa said:

i didn't mean bd or ranger have stun cycles and none of these classes need it. but they both have much better stuns, at least as good dmg and bd even got heavy def + shield.

BD can also reach 50+ dodge.

Not to count fero, resilience and resistence which may be added on a dodge build

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Not to count fero, resilience and resistence which may be added on a dodge build

Thats how i build my seeker on pvp setup