GOLD HACK

Omercix

Multiple mistakes...

If you look in the video at 1:42, there is a username Meganfoxx500, that generated 250000 gold and 50000 Miracle Coins. Obvious, that there is no such player in the game, since you cannot use numbers in your name and your username cannot be longer than 10 letters.

I quickly visited this site myself, with VPN, to make sure I am not being monitored by anything. I just wanted to make sure for everyone that this is a fake website.

First of all, there were too long usernames among the "who generated recently" list. Also, typo: Miracle Coinss... Ssssnake!

Screenshot_2017-07-28-13-36-47.png

I typed in a long banned character of mine. It said the connection to the character was succesful. What? That account was perm banned two years ago!

Screenshot_2017-07-28-13-37-08.png

It then said to be performing a human verification. It is not among the screenshot (it was too quick), that the automatic verification failed. Instead, I need to perform manual verification. But wait... How could the automatic fail?

Screenshot_2017-07-28-13-37-27.png

Screenshot_2017-07-28-13-37-31.png

And it is needless to say, that the offers were all "give your phone number" ones, that noone EVER EVER should do.

All in all, this so-called "hack website" is totally fake.

Before anyone tries to sue me or anything, I did not intend to generate the coins, since as I said, the character I added was a long ago banned one.

Oh and we know this guy's iOS game nick.

Have a nice day!

Edited by BennyBT

He didnt have to select a server? ok

but what if someone was able to hack and obtain 999999 mcoins .... sounds like dreamland

Edited by UK

Just now, UK said:

He didnt have to select a server? ok

Lol no. Also, I don't see why I have to pick a platform, since it has nothing to do with the database.

Just now, BennyBT said:

Lol no. Also, I don't see why I have to pick a platform, since it has nothing to do with the database.

yea we get such scam websites for every damn game out there, at least this did not ask uses to enter username and password. I've seen people fall for such tricks and loose their accounts

Just now, UK said:

yea we get such scam websites for every damn game out there, at least this did not ask uses to enter username and password. I've seen people fall for such tricks and loose their accounts

I only tried this one out to provide valid info and screenshots to people that this is fake. I don't want anyone get in trouble

Just now, BennyBT said:

I only tried this one out to provide valid info and screenshots to people that this is fake. I don't want anyone get in trouble

not all heroes wear cape :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

if I'm not mistaken there are mcoins hackers in US and EU, for many years they aren't detected. Just few months ago they got caught and banned.

They also sold in game gold with real money, so all of their buyers also got banned because GMs probably thought all of them have connection with hackers or think all of them is the same person.

:true_story1:

This is the best way to get scammed. Since you'll have to put your account datas in it. 

Either way, if this hack even works, you'll insta get banned.

#PlaySafe, you'll enjoy it way more! 

11 hours ago, Jzargo said:

if I'm not mistaken there are mcoins hackers in US and EU, for many years they aren't detected. Just few months ago they got caught and banned.

They also sold in game gold with real money, so all of their buyers also got banned because GMs probably thought all of them have connection with hackers or think all of them is the same person.

:true_story1:

In US it happened once. Some player discovered a way to get infinite gold abusing an in-game glitch. He started giving away golds to everyone, and he got banned along with everyone got gold from him.

But seriously guys... It's 2017 and you still believe there could be such apps that get you gold in such a game. I mean look at the numbers in the video, they don't even seem like Warspear numbers, and even the way the increase. All those sites take your info and steal it. 

• Daria locked this topic