Beholder boss

EnagulaBD

Can someone plz tell me where to find the Beholder boss and how do i kill it...i love the one eyed [beholder's outfit] it drops...so plz help :) :drinks:

Lol It's easy to kill now. 

But you need an MC team to beat with only 5 people.  One rogue two barb and two shaman.  :)

With FB team more difficult to initiate fight without 10000! Hit.

Lol It's easy to kill now. 

But you need an MC team to beat with only 5 people.  One rogue two barb and two shaman.  :)

With FB team more difficult to initiate fight without 10000! Hit.

Lol MC with OP skills but still cry about it.

Charge never fail at long range but they still cry its missed a lot..any proof?  :pardon:

Shaman earthquake to moving enemies will make them stunned but they cry you can still attack...any proof?  :pardon:

Rogue can't tank...lol this is poor ppl crying..amp at least +5 and you can tank boss  :pardon:

Well, human never satisfied what they got...

@Enagula, you need a rich ppl to tank the beholder and hope you will get lucky

Charge never fail at long range but they still cry its missed a lot..any proof?  Опубликованное фото

you never tried charge if you think it`s 100%  stuns always.

that is proof alone you don`t know nothing about some classes in ws you are talking about.

proof = play ws then you can find out.

Charge never fail at long range but they still cry its missed a lot..any proof?  :pardon:

Shaman earthquake to moving enemies will make them stunned but they cry you can still attack...any proof?  :pardon:

Rogue can't tank...lol this is poor ppl crying..amp at least +5 and you can tank boss  :pardon:

those are only the retards who wanna kill shit in 1 hit,

take a look at yourself too, you cry about BD skills, doesn't make you any different than them,

here I'll help you with the good sides

take a close look at BD

1 damage skill

1 silence/root

3 tanking skills

as you see, he is a tank, not a DPS, wanna use two swords and do high damage and fun stuff? Play rogue

BD is a tank, he should endure all damage while his team dps the enemy and he can support with Hamstring

sadly Aggression is complete shit in PvP so enemy can go for dps

and when was the last time you played Barbarian? When they first got charge?

Rogue is not a tank, no one ever complained about that, well atleast not a smart player

they complain cause of their skills, 20 second cooldown for their main skill for survivability that doesn't even last long enough is a joke

lol slay you had a bad day getting killed by mcs to say that bullshit? :wacko:

Elves hunt are imba.. BD make more damage than our dps class rogue, and also BD are better tanking than our tank barb..

Elves have 2 ranged classes and mcs 2, and for labyrinth melee classes are a bit useless..

Druid heal more than shaman, so more critic heals and rangers blessing kill bosses 10 x times faster than mcs :facepalm:

And about mcs OP at war or pvp, stop cry, play ws and see how elves are imba:

- Go test how a +8 BD can kill easy pvp a full +10 barbarian.. vs rogue and shaman this class will have harder time but i still die in 3 seconds if a rich BD done hamstring me.. and my def is around 2k..

- Ranger can kill rogue, barbarian and shaman so easy.. i dont need say nothing more lol

- Druid only need roots lvl 3 and can kill barbs and rogue easy.. and with lvl 3 bees they low shaman crit damage and shaman crit heal chance a lot, while they can make crit damage to shaman and heal theirself with crits while shaman cant but that easier elves quest maybe steal their brain and still dont detect this lol

ELVES STILL OP ALWAYS, and while they cry we kill them but some people cant understand the times when a lvl 12 ranger can kill easy lvl 18 best geared barbs and rogues already end  :lol:

Lmao my point was its easy now with crit heal and a rogue can initiate the fight in the right spot bc of stealth.  Somehow that turned into your diatribe above. 

What does FOF stand for again? Fools withOut Facts? 

U need a lot of gold or repair scrools

for kill that:D

Yes.one party it takes over 30 minutes to kill.  ;D

BD make more damage than our dps class rogue (if bd is highed ampf and both use daggers/swords yes, but if no, then no), and also BD are better tanking than our tank barb..(First time heard about this)

and for labyrinth melee classes are a bit useless..(100%)

Druid heal more than shaman,(remind me, why? totaly forgot  ;D ) so more critic heals and rangers blessing kill bosses 10 x times faster than mcs :facepalm:  (ranger bless OP :bad: )

- Go test how a +8 BD can kill easy pvp a full +10 barbarian.. vs rogue and shaman this class will have harder time but i still die in 3 seconds if a rich BD done hamstring me.. and my def is around 2k..(dont believe this, then u comparing class, mention just the test with same ampf and stats. we are most shit class at arena.)

- Ranger can kill rogue, barbarian and shaman so easy.. i dont need say nothing more lol(with shaman its a lirle bit harder, but yea)

ELVES STILL OP ALWAYS (not realy)

See all that 4 mc players above...once they found an elf player say something about their skill they will start with insult.

Always...

CHARGE NEVER FAILS!! it's fact

@Enagula, sorry for the OOT

i think i know what Ryn means... then charge fails u still apear near target(its still advantage on ranged classes)  ;)

BD make more damage than our dps class rogue (Bcoz the 4% damage bonus), and also BD are better tanking than our tank barb (WUUUUUUUUUUUT?).

Elves have 2 ranged classes and mcs 2 , and for labyrinth melee classes are a bit useless..

Druid heal more than shaman (4% damage bonus), so more critic heals and rangers blessing kill bosses 10 x times faster than mcs :facepalm:

- Ranger can kill rogue, barbarian and shaman so easy..(Shaman so easy? Then we dont talking about Rockzz) i dont need say nothing more lol

- Druid only need roots lvl 3 and can kill barbs and rogue easy.. and with lvl 3 bees they low shaman crit damage and shaman crit heal chance a lot, while they can make crit damage to shaman and heal theirself with crits  while shaman cant but that easier elves quest (Not on 1st island, Godgarrat sooo f*cking easy quests. "nd island, maybe.) maybe steal their brain and still dont detect this lol (?)

ELVES STILL OP ALWAYS ( :facepalm: ), and while they cry we kill them (OP MC) but some people cant understand the times when a lvl 12 ranger can kill easy lvl 18 best geared barbs and rogues already end  :lol:

Can the mental midgets please stop replying inside the quotes  :facepalm: :rofl:

This is directed at everyone except gradex.  He's a level headed guy, non troll.  :drinks:

sometimes it can't be changed, its forum bug, the comment in the quote.

troll is person that like to give comment out of the topic and insult other like you do.

sometimes it can't be changed, its forum bug, the comment in the quote.

troll is person that like to give comment out of the topic and insult other like you do.

Stay on topic please  ;D

Can the mental midgets please stop replying inside the quotes  :facepalm: :rofl:

This is directed at everyone except gradex.  He's a level headed guy, non troll.  :drinks:

;D :blush:

Shouldnt 4% dmg and just moon? if it's add astral too, so its a bug or what?

Hmm no the bonus adds astral too, but i don't think its a bug.  It's offset by shamans higher life.

The best druids heal around 270 best shamans around 250.  But shamans have more life.   

Hmm no the bonus adds astral too, but i don't think its a bug.  It's offset by shamans higher life.

The best druids heal around 270 best shamans around 250.  But shamans have more life. 

270/100=2.7

1%=2.7heal

4*2.27=10.8heal

270-10.8=259,2=259heal

so its not 250 but 259  :)

Hmm i said around meaning estimate.  Most druids in the 260 range and most shaman around 240+.  But i don't think its a big deal.  Simply minor difference. 

mioco said somewhere astral was gona be dmg

will be hard times to healer if they should use heal as dmg skill  :wacko:

Can someone plz tell me where to find the Beholder boss and how do i kill it...i love the one eyed [beholder's outfit] it drops...so plz help :) :drinks:

need 7ppl

2 bd 2 druid 3ppl kill aa in right or left

>> first catch beholder

:: take aa(animated armr) kill in top right and mid right ,,and take bottom right

when kill aa in bottom right,,beholder will move to bottom and evade ,,that time you have chance to catch beholder

after that,,use bd or barb to work,,1 bd or barb always use skill dmg ,,and 1 bd or barb use spam skill with agro

3 ppl other kill aa in (top mid and bottom)right place

0 pot used ,, if with ranger ,,dont use skill dmg,,dont use scatter,,dont use blessing

good luck !!!!!!

BD make more damage than our dps class rogue (Bcoz the 4% damage bonus)

At 2.5

Class changes:

• Rogue: Stealth skill duration reduced and increased its recharge time.
  • Barbarian: Chop skill damage reduced, but also reduced its energy consumption and recharge.
  • Bladedancer: Flash Strike skill damage increased.
  • Shaman and Druid: healing skills performance increased.
  • [/l][/l]I dont know if its that 4% more passive damage or really damage skill of BD make more damage than rogue damage skill (without stealth i mean), but with same swords amped both classes i detect enough difference of bd dmg and also they using our dps class weapons :lol:  Imagine barbarian with bows?  :shok:

bd is most unfun class to play, and comparing with barb and rogue u need to try hardest. but the differences is very low.

Actually charge success percentage is about 80%. Its not 100% work.

BD's Hamst i think 80-85% too, but charge succed % is less than hamst.

even if change stun fails u go n touch dat range guy but in most cases bd half hp is over by d time we touch/hit dem

Yap  :)

;D :blush:

Even tho astral is for healing, its added up as dmg stat

So healers can choose between positive dmg (moon/atk) and negative dmg (astral/heal)

• 4 weeks later...