The topic title says it all

So what skill set should I use?

Post the 0/0 here please :good:

The topic title says it all

So what skill set should I use?

Post the 0/0 here please :good:

There already is a surplus of these topics please just look at them for help 

• 4 weeks later...

4 quake? o.o what about earth protection?

Protection is mostly a pve build, I know it has been buffed but, quake is still more useful to upgrade.

Protection is mostly a pve build, I know it has been buffed but, quake is still more useful to upgrade.

Protection is helpful against casters + melee as well. It increases your defence by 50% if I'm not wrong. 3k def >> 4.5k kinda op, I'd choose protection over quake, it misses sometimes but protection always works.

Protection is helpful against casters + melee as well. It increases your defence by 50% if I'm not wrong. 3k def >> 4.5k kinda op, I'd choose protection over quake, it misses sometimes but protection always works.

True but, say goodbye to kitting with 1 quake, also, quake is very helpful with lab runs and dungeons.

True but, say goodbye to kitting with 1 quake, also, quake is very helpful with lab runs and dungeons.

Well quake skill definition doesn't say like stun time increases with skill points, I think it increases damage only? I'm not sure I don't have a shaman xd

I've seen a sham quake me and I've been standing for 5 secs still.... Bet he had it on 5

Well quake skill definition doesn't say like stun time increases with skill points, I think it increases damage only? I'm not sure I don't have a shaman xd

It increases damage and stun time, 5 seconds at 5.

• 1 month later...

For shaman u want 5 heal. 5blind. 4 prtotection. 4 totem. When u learn how to kite u only need 1 quake because u only need 1 qake to get out of memelees range. Quake is pointless for fighting magic users. Any questions im lydonia on us-saphire

• 2 weeks later...

try putting points in it

I once had it like this

5 heal 4 blind 5 eq 4 totam

I nailed some bd I could never defeat but it still have a time gap that allow melee to reach you so you have to troll them all the fight

It's very bad vs healers and and not effective vs Rangers

All that before enchant crystal of cool down

I still like quake. With the last update they finally have fixed the glitch that used to make you run to where you cast the spell (usually right next to a melee). And it works great in wars.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm going with a PVE build, I believe crafting is made just for this build, Pvp is for arena gear, PVP brings on the drama so... 5 heal 5 E.prot 4blind 4totem. But Im on the update 5.5.1 let me know if there mght be a different build, Ive heard quake has a high dodge rate, thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Lightning Blast lv 5/5 vs Earth Protection lv 5/5, which better?

If shaman def is 4k, earth protection 5/5 give bonus +50% def, 4k + 2k = 6k. Wow, its like barbarian and deathknight. Hohoho

Or I choose Lightning Blast lv 5/5 who can make the enemy run more longer?

Edited by Whiteholy